Just for the heck of it: a Poi power set

Specializing in circle attacks, this set includes powers that disorient and do damage over time along with some exotic whirligigs, like the EMP Poi. The littlest attack power is Morning Star on a chain.

All right, you can call it Flails.

• Like 1

... isn't poi hawaiian/polynesian cuisine?

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

I was wondering why we need such a specific food-based power set. I’d rather see more generic food powers, and let us choose Hawaii vs Italian vs Ethiopian, etc. 

The American Dream, Willpower/Kinetic Melee Tanker, Everlasting.

6 minutes ago, Pleonast said:
1 hour ago, Greycat said:

I was wondering why we need such a specific food-based power set. I’d rather see more generic food powers, and let us choose Hawaii vs Italian vs Ethiopian, etc. 

Introducing! The Food Blast set for Blasters, Corruptors, and Sentinels, the Food Fight set for Brutes, Scrappers, Stalkers, and Tankers, the Gourmand set for Controllers and Dominators, and the Cornucopia Judgment incarnate powers!

(Edit: It's meant to be funny... please don't hurt me... I'll go back under my rock now....)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to change "Feast" to "Cornucopia".
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

16 hours ago, Rudra said:

Introducing! The Food Blast set for Blasters, Corruptors, and Sentinels, the Food Fight set for Brutes, Scrappers, Stalkers, and Tankers, the Gourmand set for Controllers and Dominators, and the Cornucopia Judgment incarnate powers!

(Edit: It's meant to be funny... please don't hurt me... I'll go back under my rock now....)

/e hurls tomatoes @Rudra

21 hours ago, Major_Decoy said:

... interesting.

And I'm far too amused (since this was listed here as a power set *and* I still have the other food definition in mind) at "practice poi," "glow poi" and "fire poi" in that article...

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.