Please Increase Forum Image Cap for Costume Contest Screenshots

Each Friday, Laucianna (and friends) runs a costume contest on Exelsior.

Some of us can't attend it as much as we would like to, but would like to see the costumes.

Could you kindly increase the images cap on the forum for Laucianna so they can post images of the winning costumes on the Forum please?

• Like 1
  • Microphone 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

Each Friday, Laucianna (and friends) runs a costume contest on Exelsior.

Some of us can't attend it as much as we would like to, but would like to see the costumes.

Could you kindly increase the images cap on the forum for Laucianna so they can post images of the winning costumes on the Forum please?

I experienced the image storage limit a few years ago. After deleting many images in my posts, I hit it again two years ago. I have since given up trying to store images on Homecoming and instead use images already hosted on another site and link them in my posts. 

• Like 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

I experienced the image storage limit a few years ago. After deleting many images in my posts, I hit it again two years ago. I have since given up trying to store images on Homecoming and instead use images already hosted on another site and link them in my posts. 

Laucianna doesn't seem inclined to go to those lengths.

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

59 minutes ago, Herotu said:

Edit: Disregard post!

Since @Laucianna is already posting images on to their Discord, they can copy the images and paste them on to the page you referenced without adding to their own storage limit on the HC forums.

It's just like linking a website: In Discord, right click (the image) and select "Copy Link" then paste the text in to a HC thread.

Below image is linked to this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572119182158594049/1157828859849363486/image.png?ex=65ff6ca7&is=65ecf7a7&hm=d28912bcad2760d8cdd1f770b1f4e864591a2e7ba029722ebf68b0b0477ed9f4&

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• City Council
39 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Since @Laucianna is already posting images on to their Discord, they can copy the images and paste them on to the page you referenced without adding to their own storage limit on the HC forums.

It's just like linking a website: In Discord, right click (the image) and select "Copy Link" then paste the text in to a HC thread.

Below image is linked to this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572119182158594049/1157828859849363486/image.png?ex=65ff6ca7&is=65ecf7a7&hm=d28912bcad2760d8cdd1f770b1f4e864591a2e7ba029722ebf68b0b0477ed9f4&

image.png?ex=65ff6ca7&is=65ecf7a7&hm=d28

The issue with "hotlinking" from Discord is they don't allow it, and have added a function that will "expire" images that are linked outside of Discord after 24 hours.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

I do have all the previous winners on our Discord if you want to check them out there ❤️ But yeah sadly I found my image cap was quickly hit so I couldn't post any winners or any picture anywhere else 😞 

• Thanks 1