attuned enhancers

in game displays for attuned enhancers are showing sets that are 10-20, 10-30, leveling with toon up to 50 and showing level 50 enhancer values...

is this a new thing?  is it true?

10 minutes ago, Snarky said:

how is it not true if the enhancer values show it?

Display error.  Attuning doesn't remove the maximum level of an IO, it just allows the IO to level with the character.  The game doesn't properly read that, though, when they're attuned, because the info display was never modified to account for attunement.  The engine sees the attuned IO, reads its info and spits it back out on the screen for you, without looking at the cap.

That's all it is.  Just a bug in the info shown.  One variable not added when catalysts were.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

3 minutes ago, Vanden said:

A quirky thing called lies

Ah, and that's a Queen song! ("A quirky little thing called lies...")

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

Ah, and that's a Queen song! ("A quirky little thing called lies...")

I'm pretty sure that was a Fleetwood Mac song "Little Lies."  🙂

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

And, now I must go watch the British singer Foxes cover "Don't stop me now" again.

(The version without the Doctor Who clips.)

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

13 hours ago, Snarky said:

in game displays for attuned enhancers are showing sets that are 10-20, 10-30, leveling with toon up to 50 and showing level 50 enhancer values...

is this a new thing?  is it true?

If you look at the total enhancement bonuses you'll see the real values.

• Thanks 1

Drives the Ford Galaxy around in circles smashing Daleks.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

7 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Drives the Ford Galaxy around in circles smashing Daleks.

Better than driving the Ford Prefect around in circles smashing galaxies...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com