Live Long and Propser

19 minutes ago, Go0gleplex said:

If May 4th is Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you) does that mean May 5th is for the booze hounds? (May the 5th be with you)  LOL 😜

And the day after that is for people who find themselves in deep doo-doo: "May the 6th [SEAL Team] be with you."

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

5 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I think you mean prosper. 

Props to you for psotting that ytop

• Like 1
  • Moose 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

Excellent. My next toon will be called Propser! (it will NOT live long, I assure you)

• Haha 1
  • Moose 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I think you'll find that tomorrow is Brubeck day

5/4

Oh a chance to link this again! 

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:48 PM, Go0gleplex said:

If May 4th is Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you) does that mean May 5th is for the booze hounds? (May the 5th be with you)  LOL 😜

Depending on whose take on it you prefer, the followon is either today or tomorrow -- the 'Revenge of the 5th' or 'The Revenge of the 6th'.

28 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

Depending on whose take on it you prefer, the followon is either today or tomorrow -- the 'Revenge of the 5th' or 'The Revenge of the 6th'.

Revenge of the 6th...for all those 5th's imbibed. 😉 lol