Scrapper DPS Spreadsheet (Kaeladin's iteration of Kezeal's original spreadsheet)

Kaeladin

Hey all:

After weeks worth of iterating and work, I'm very pleased to present to all of you my Scrapper version of Kezeal's DPS spreadsheet, but modeled under two (realistic) recharge conditions and containing a BOATLOAD of notes/observations based on both statistics and playtesting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1av2vWL9UVgGw183BbjFNweJze7N5P3Tn8tYSppdFQgE/edit?usp=sharing

Also has some applicablity for brutes and tankers, though there are some notable differences in their versions of the kits. Not applicable to stalkers. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I did explicitly state that Arcanatime is calculated. The info in each of the sets reflects the tooltip info for their times, but if you look at the actual rotations modeled you'll notice that they're using Arcanatime values for their moves in the actual attack chain modeling section.

So you did, I apologize. I clearly didn't RTFM. I was looking at the info section and not the chain section. I worry that displaying a non-AT DPA could allow people to make incorrect assumptions, just like I did.

Not trying to dis the work you've put into this at all, mind you. The spreadsheet and rotation calculator are really cool.

Claws being that low is suprising.... doesn't it have amazing actual results?

Please read the Special Cases section for Claws (and Dual Blades, Dark Melee, etc.). I specifically stated this in the FAQ and the actual recharge condition sheets themselves. Claws is only low in this sheet because of low base DPS values on the moves of its chain, but that section has the numbers with follow-up stack(s) calculated.

What is the Moonbeam entry under Radiation Melee?

Looks like a soul mastery power.

Oops, yeah this was an old entry from when I was testing out fast snipe (the current version, not the test one) to see if it'd be worth the investment for a set like radiation melee.

Whats your overall thought on sliding in things like Moonbeam and Gloom?  My only experience in play was with Spines, which appears to be stuck redrawing its spines and lowering the added value of Gloom.

In my head they look like an okay filler choice for low single target sets that lack redraw, but I've not run all the numbers.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

So, I should roll a Claws Scrapper, is what you're saying?

I wont speak for him, but as a Claws user, I will say that once the recharge goes up, and the Follow-Up starts stacking, you wont be -dissapointed- in the Claws kit.  Its fast, smooth, fluid, and packs additional utility in the form of KD, Range, and the ability to slot -RES procs without wrecking the attack chain badly.  It is substantially better than its raw DPS output indicates, both in feel and in play.  No, you wont be a single-target Pylon Champion, but you will have a decent single target and AOE kit.

And its fun.  I love some of the weapon substitutions, too.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Part of me wants to ask "What sort of IO build would you need for *insert one of my scrapper combos here* to pull this off?", but I always find that optimal builds sacrifice concept for function, and... eh...

I like Eviscerate. Even if it's not good for it's activation time, I like the backflip superslash, because it hits hard.

So, I should roll a Claws Scrapper, is what you're saying?

I wont speak for him, but as a Claws user, I will say that once the recharge goes up, and the Follow-Up starts stacking, you wont be -dissapointed- in the Claws kit.  Its fast, smooth, fluid, and packs additional utility in the form of KD, Range, and the ability to slot -RES procs without wrecking the attack chain badly.  It is substantially better than its raw DPS output indicates, both in feel and in play.  No, you wont be a single-target Pylon Champion, but you will have a decent single target and AOE kit.

And its fun.  I love some of the weapon substitutions, too.

I had a Claws/Sr back around Pre-IO's that could handle himself just fine against AV's, just gotta decide which secondary (no Regen, until they make IH a toggle again)

I think Claws/WP sits in the conceptual slot that Claws/WP once did.  Bio is also an option, but it takes more attention than WP.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I think Claws/WP sits in the conceptual slot that Claws/WP once did.  Bio is also an option, but it takes more attention than WP.

I think you mean claws/wp sits in the spot that claws/reg once did. That's what I'm thinking. Guess I'll go solicit advice from the build masters now. Haven't played WP since before the shutdown.

Hey all:

After weeks worth of iterating and work, I'm very pleased to present to all of you my Scrapper version of Kezeal's DPS spreadsheet, but modeled under two (realistic) recharge conditions and containing a BOATLOAD of notes/observations based on both statistics and playtesting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1av2vWL9UVgGw183BbjFNweJze7N5P3Tn8tYSppdFQgE/edit?usp=sharing

Also has some applicablity for brutes and tankers, though there are some notable differences in their versions of the kits. Not applicable to stalkers. Enjoy!

Take my INF!!