PPM off base recharge?

Tankshock

Also if you have the agility alpha incarnate, that affects your enhanced recharge. Basically, if you right click on a power and look at its info, whatever recharge it states having, that's the recharge to use.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

If you want a handy resource for calculating the PPM of various procs in single target only powers you can check out these :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCxgCELXxttPkTjXcutGfWA6GPmiEGiC-cmd7vTXBcU/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vd4ZZd1jfhOzdZZkGxC9O0NN5G0T1EdWPu_XRrV6s0U/edit#gid=905771942

First is a calculator, second is a list of all the procs and their PPM.  I believe it was @macskull who put them together.

You can use the formula and put it in excel.

From what I've read, you can use this:

Probability = PPM x (BaseRecharge/(1 + EnhancedRecharge) + CastTime) / (60 x AreaMod)

AreaMod = 1 + Radius x (11 x Arc + 540) / 30,000

*Note, there is a chance the denominator is 40,000, however I haven't verified it

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn