Where is the SILENT SENTINEL badge in Atlas Park?

It isn't where the map overlay says it is. Even a youtube video showing the exact spot... it isn't there. But I do have the Atlas Tour Guide accolade which is supposed to require this badge.

Does this badge even exist anymore?

5 hours ago, Apogee said:

It isn't there anymore, it was recently moved to Echo Atlas.

Not only was "Silent Sentinel" moved to Echo Atlas, but it's location within the zone is more west of where it was last located in Atlas Park.  (I say "last" because I think it was moved once before.)

Echo Atlas: [-610.1 70.0 -1889.5]

16 hours ago, MikeSol said:

Thank you Apogee. Trying to locate it was driving me nuts. I should have asked sooner!

It took me about 4 or 5 new characters before I finally adjusted my pattern for Atlas Park on the badges and plaques.

On 8/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, MikeSol said:

It isn't where the map overlay says it is.

Assuming you use vidiotmaps, I recommend updating to the latest version. Instructions are in the thread below.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/37216-vidiotmaps-for-homecoming/

Depending on how old your version is, you may also need to follow the instructions for uninstalling old versions.

• Like 2

AboveTheChemist, thank you.

I successfully installed the new version of the maps overlay. I *did* need to uninstall my old version first as you mentioned. The new one worked fine after I deleted the old map files. Now the Silent Sentinel badge does not show up in the Atlas Park map.

• Like 1