Erroneous Power Icon Fix Pack

• 1 month later

Hey, do you still know/have access to the program you used to create these fixed icons? I've been fixing a couple icons on my own time through basic image editing, and have had success in converting the files into the .texture format. However, some of the changes I'd like to make are too complicated to do through simple image editing (such as using the icon for Savage Assault's Feral Charge for the other teleport attacks) and would probably require some sort of dedicated tool.20200926120951_1.thumb.jpg.9f8b343b81b835c524105233d798abd6.jpg

I do still have the program, but I don't think I should be distributing it without permission from the creator, who I don't know how to contact any more. And it's fairly old at this point, so it doesn't have newer sets or symbols like from Savage Melee. I'm pretty sure HC team has a newer version, though.

I'm not very much help in this thread, am I.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later
On 9/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, Vanden said:

I do still have the program, but I don't think I should be distributing it without permission from the creator, who I don't know how to contact any more. And it's fairly old at this point, so it doesn't have newer sets or symbols like from Savage Melee. I'm pretty sure HC team has a newer version, though.

It's all good, I understand not wanting to distribute someone else's program without their permission. I might end up trying to get into contact with one of the Homecoming team members about a potential program to create power icons at some point.

For the time being, I can post a .zip file of all the edits I've been able to make so far, if anyone wants to use them.

FixedIconEdit.zip

• 1 month later
  • 7 months later
  • 3 months later

Reminder:

Adding/Creating a 'data' folder in your City of Heroes directory is very likely to change the default configuration write/read directory from "piggs" to "data". This means if you use /bind_save_file or /bind_load_file, the directory has changed and the command/your macros may fail to load.

TO FIX: You need to move your custom bindings and macros from "piggs" to "data".

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG

• 1 year later