Will UniqueDragon Return?

Solarverse

UniqueDragon never left.  He watches eternally from above, seated on His golden throne in the heavens.  He needs not speak, as His prophecy has already spoken.  Do no ask for him by name, do not beg to be saved, and do not prostrate for forgiveness, as a request made by unclean and unworthy tongue will not reach His righteous ears.  Give praise onto UniqueDragon for His words of wisdom, hope for the future, and COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!

UniqueDragon never left.  He watches eternally from above, seated on His golden throne in the heavens.  He needs not speak, as His prophecy has already spoken.  Do no ask for him by name, do not beg to be saved, and do not prostrate for forgiveness, as a request made by unclean and unworthy tongue will not reach His righteous ears.  Give praise onto UniqueDragon for His words of wisdom, hope for the future, and COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!

Wait, did J/Ranger pass?

/JRanger

Better yet, will the great JRanger ever return to officially /JRanger this thread?

I hope not. JRanger was pretty much just a troll, and I think a lot of people forget that.

No, trust me, I for one did not forget. I don't like the guy much, because of just that reason. However, I had no issues trolling him using his same /JRanger. He made a post once (I think only once, never seen him make many posts) and I was quick to use /JRanger as a reply.

No, I sure did not forget...but it's still funny, even after all these years. And I sure don't hope he's dead. I think he was just a kid then, I would hope he would have matured past trolling by now.

No, I sure did not forget...but it's still funny, even after all these years. And I sure don't hope he's dead. I think he was just a kid then, I would hope he would have matured past trolling by now.

Wish I could believe that. But I know people older than myself who still are massive trolls.