Auction House Failing to Purchase

E1125

I've been attempting to purchase several items recently and failing to do so despite them selling to other people for significantly less than my bid. Which, as far as I know, shouldn't ever happen.

Here's one example where my bid of over 6 mil has been up for several days yet the item sold to bids of 666,666 today, while my bid was definitely still in the house, and this isn't the only case.image.png.43af22ff2ab360bf12145b1622a416f2.png

Please correct me if I'm wrong but i believe the way the auction house works is that it will put all ato enhancements into a pool together much the way that it does with invention salvage. You can post a kinetic weapon for 1 inf, sell it for lets say 17 inf and see if you bring up another common salvage item that it too sold for 17.  

My thinking is that the pool of ato enhancements includes ones that don't bring a lot of interest and sell for a lot cheaper. What you may be seeing not a Blasters Wrath Enhancement selling put possibly the value of another ato that sold from the mass pool. 

Again this is just based on my experience with seeing the same effect in the salvage pools so i could be mistaken

I concur on the sales history bug. Other players and I have been documenting cases we find in this thread. If you don't mind I'd like to add it to the list, or feel free to add it if you like.

Edited by AboveTheChemist

I have added this issue to The List, however it is low priority because all the code efforts are being spent on the 64-bit upgrade (some things like physics fixing and gamepad support might feel like working on a low priority thing, but they were actually needed because the old PhysX and DirectInput libraries were not working in 64-bit). Once we're back to regular code fixes we'll go through The List and hopefully find out what's going on here.

Edited by Leandro
  • Like 1