Notice of teh well, when will i get it?

Razor Cure

If you got the Notice, then you will NOT get another one in the same week.  If you did NOT get the notice because you didn't have Alpha opened, I think you WILL get one after unlocking the alpha slot.  So check your salvage inventory. If you have a Notice, then you're done for the week.  If not, you can get one.

First off, congrats on 50! I believe that since you didn't have your aloha slot unlocked the first time you did the task force, it doesn't count towards receiving a Notice of the Well incarnate component, it would be like running any other tf  If you do the Weekly strike target again with your alpha unlocked you should get one. 

Only after acquiring a Notice of the Well incarnate component will the game know you have received one for that week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrostyDelicious said:

First off, congrats on 50! I believe that since you didn't have your aloha slot unlocked the first time you did the task force

I would grind like a stripper paying for college to get an Aloha Slot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

On 8/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, Razor Cure said:

Boo. Turns out doing it again, alpha unlocked, doesnt award the Notice. Oh well!

The people who thought it did were wrong.

Weeklies award their reward only once per week. If you're not 50 yet that reward is double merits and a big chunk of extra XP. If you are 50, it's double merits and a Notice of the Well. If you already got the below-50 reward, that's your reward for the week, and all you get for doing it again in the same week is credit toward the helper badges.

• Like 2

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

Yeah, I remember dinging 50 when ITF was the weekly. I had to wait a whole week to get my first notice of the well. Water under the bridge, but I was pretty irritated at the time. 

A weekly notice ...I got all my other stuff besides alpha to t-4 before that week was over. I'm glad there's an option to use threads in lieu of shards. I was able to get to t-2 on the alpha fairly soon with shards, and when I did get the first notice, I had enough shards to get to t-2 again, and could've had t-3 on the other side, if I'd had another notice. 

Really wish they'd stop putting a cap on rewards, but I guess I should be thrilled they have rewards in the first place.