Phase Flight Temporary Power

The Phase Flight temporary power doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game on our servers. People apparently remember having it during live, but no~one I've spoken to can remember how to acquire it.

Not even ParagonWiki seems to have any information about how or where to get this power: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Phase_Flight

Would it be off-base to request that Phase Flight be added to the P2W vendors?

• City Council

Paragon wiki has a lot of stuff mined from the data files. There's quite a few powers that were either unfinished, no longer used, ideas that were abandoned before they ever went live, etc. Most of them really old ones rather than anything in progress before shutdown.

• 3 years later

It IS a neat power!!!!! In fact, my main has it... kind of. It's part of his concept. To approximate it, I use the Ethereal Shift temporary power available from the PW2 vendor for intangibility (and stealth) and normal Flight. I also put a Freebird stealth IO in Flight, so the he turns translucent whenever he flies in spirit form.  🙂

4 minutes ago, Rudra said:

It's another zombie thread! RUN!

forum police action in progress.. lame

would you rather folks started a new thread so they could be accused of rehashing the beating of a dead horse?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Really think we need a limit on how long a thread can be replied to.  Dredging up a thread that hasn't been touched in two years? C'mon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I'm okay with not resurrecting old threads so long as folks don't get dumped on for creating a new one.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

22 minutes ago, Troo said:

forum police action in progress.. lame

would you rather folks started a new thread so they could be accused of rehashing the beating of a dead horse?

Don't think I've seen anyone get dumped on just for making a thread. Though I've seen people get dumped on for the ideas they have in their thread. Also, this thread has been dead for 2 and a half years. It is a zombie thread. Pointing that out is not policing the forums.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Pointing that out is not policing the forums.

maybe my pointing out that you are pointing out the obvious is the policing.. or the edibles are kicking in.

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1