Barf Emote

Tony Amore

It's even a side-effect of the Poison powerset's resurrection ability, so you know it's doable!  Our VG's had to rely on getting killed and brought back so far, if they wanted a good purge.

The comment about trolling is of course sobering, but honestly, there's enough troll outlets already that I don't think this one will make a dent.  If someone's angling to ruin your experience, they'll do it regardless of the tools at their disposal.

UPS1xkf.png

49 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Being able to walk up to someone and vomit on them is on a level above (or maybe below?) any other emote we have access to...

Push ups...

...just sayin'.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

13 hours ago, Vanden said:

Being able to walk up to someone and vomit on them is on a level above (or maybe below?) any other emote we have access to...

I might be missing something, but so long as we have a chat functionality being able to use a vomit emote seems pretty far from the highest levels of trolling / bad behavior available to the players. Besides, do people actually care if someone walks up to them in-game to vomit / slap / use some other emote? I think the potential fun factor clearly outweighs any negatives from implementing barfing as an emote.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

10 hours ago, DSorrow said:

I might be missing something, but so long as we have a chat functionality being able to use a vomit emote seems pretty far from the highest levels of trolling / bad behavior available to the players. Besides, do people actually care if someone walks up to them in-game to vomit / slap / use some other emote? I think the potential fun factor clearly outweighs any negatives from implementing barfing as an emote.

Chat can be ignored, emotes can't.

The vomit emote would come with a very unpleasant sound effect, which would rank it among the worst emotes to be trolled with.

And, it would be more popular to troll with than slap or whistle because, well, childishness.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.