Unable to connect to manifest

Invincer

Upon lauching after the update, my Bitdefender seemed to go nuts as expected after I clicked to launch the 64 bit game version from Tequila. Afterwords I made exceptions to the files and folder. But now when launching Tequila it just says "Manifest download error for http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml
Unable to connect to the remote server" and then does nothing. I tried launching (on Win 10) as administrator, still same problem... anyone found out how to fix this kind of an issue?? Thx!

Hi guys. Came here from the discord #new-client-issues and things seem to be escalating there, too much for my mild mannered self.

So.

I ran Island Rum.
It downloaded the new stuff until the green tick mark appeared.
Got the new choices on the splash screen (Homecoming 64-bit and HC beta 64-bit are greyed out).
Clicked Homecoming (topmost choice)
- opens a wineskin pop up that says I need to install additional software
- same deal when I click the CoH app icon from launcher
- I have no idea what to do or how to do it. I have no technological savviness whatsoever.

Clicked Homecoming Safe Mode
Game runs fine. 

Do I need to be running Homecoming or Homecoming 64-bit? Or can I stay in blissful ignorance in Safe Mode? I play the game on an old 2011 Mac Mini running El Capitan (long story, don't ask).

4 hours ago, Invincer said:

Upon lauching after the update, my Bitdefender seemed to go nuts as expected after I clicked to launch the 64 bit game version from Tequila. Afterwords I made exceptions to the files and folder. But now when launching Tequila it just says "Manifest download error for http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml
Unable to connect to the remote server" and then does nothing. I tried launching (on Win 10) as administrator, still same problem... anyone found out how to fix this kind of an issue?? Thx!

I'd try running the game in windowed mode after updates if you know that Bit gives issues. That way you can see the notifications for sure at first. Sometimes you have to restart the PC after setting exceptions for some weird reason for AV software.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 6 months later

cannot log in.  computer illiterate as well.  was playing fine last night following latest patch update but today I try to login via Tequila and just get this message:

Manifest download error for http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml
Unable to connect to the remote server

Have tried turning PC on/off.  Have tried "revalidating".  

Anyone know the solution???

6 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

cannot log in.  computer illiterate as well.  was playing fine last night following latest patch update but today I try to login via Tequila and just get this message:

Manifest download error for http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml
Unable to connect to the remote server

Have tried turning PC on/off.  Have tried "revalidating".  

Anyone know the solution???

A gm posted this message elsewhere: Howdy, everyone! Just letting you know, we are aware of the Manifest issue currently causing problems getting things running. Our server team has been made aware, and will be getting things back in business as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, feel free to poke about on the forums, or chat here in Discord!

• Like 1