How do you get access to Mu Mastery?

HellsFury

From what I understand, I have to talk to Null the Gull in Pocket D and convert over to being a Villain.  Then I have to do a Patron story Arc from Scirocco.  My question is whether there is an Ourobos area on the Villain side where I can get immediate access to the story arc or whether I just find the contact and she will give me the story arc (I'm level 50).  I don't want to convert over to the Villain side until I am immediately ready to do this because I will be doing it for my son and I don't want to render the toon useless to my son in the mean time.

Thanks for any input you might have.

From what I understand, you don't have to limit yourself to just Scirocco's arc. I think doing any of the patron arcs will open all the patron pools. At least, on my two villains I have done Ghost Widow and Scirocco and have had all patron pools available after completing them. And I am fairly certain that you can just talk to the contact (Arbiter Rein) and choose your patron and go from there. I did Scirocco solo a few weeks ago and the process was fairly straighforward after talking to Arbiter Rein.

You can do any of the four arcs, regardless of which set you want.  Doing any of them unlocks all four Patron pools.  You need to talk to Arbiter Rein, who will give you a quick mission (read four plaques and then talk to him again) and then introduce you to one of the other contacts

I usually do Black Scorpion's arc, it's said to be the shortest.  I've heard Mako's arc is short, too, but I only did that once, pre-shutdown, and I don't remember it well. Regardless of which arc I do, I also turn difficulty down to -1 x 1 and even turn off bosses to make the missions as quick as possible.

31 minutes ago, Williwaw said:

You can do any of the four arcs, regardless of which set you want.  Doing any of them unlocks all four Patron pools.  You need to talk to Arbiter Rein, who will give you a quick mission (read four plaques and then talk to him again) and then introduce you to one of the other contacts

I usually do Black Scorpion's arc, it's said to be the shortest.  I've heard Mako's arc is short, too, but I only did that once, pre-shutdown, and I don't remember it well. Regardless of which arc I do, I also turn difficulty down to -1 x 1 and even turn off bosses to make the missions as quick as possible.

Ive done Ghost Widows and Black Scorpions.  Both involved a "rival".  

Wonder if the other two do as well.