What is a good level to stop PL and solo farm?

dmaker

I often two box with my main to get a toon going. When building a new farmer, what is a good level to jump out on your own and start solo farming? I was guessing somewhere in the mid 30's, but I took a newly PL'd mid 30 farm build out for a solo spin in the real world last night and it was hard not to faceplant with generic IOs even when only facing 3 +1 mobs in Croatoa. 

What level do most of you start to solo farm? How do you slot? Do you slot with your end build in mind, or just with generic IOs at first? 

Thanks!

I started my rad/fire brute last weekend. I was able to solo 6 player comicon farm at level 28. Basically as soon as you get Burn you are good. I paired it with a Sonic/ Defender bot for the -res aura and it works like a charm.

ESPECIALLY now that they changed Invisibility to no longer only affect self, the bot can just sit out of aoe range and provide buffs all night long 😄

Edited by Seigmoraig

I used AE Ticket rewards to buy and flip rare salvage for seed money while using AE solo.  I'd start with the Witch Tunnels since it is not a threat and each run would net me a few levels.  I used the seed money from the rare salvage to flip the market game. 

While waiting on IOs to sell (just a few at a time) I continued on and made sure I built the following powers for slots --

Fire Shield

Temperature Protection

Plasma Shield

^ Goal here is to get 3x Attuned Aegis by level 22-ish (which I did).  Attack wise, I added slots to Blazing Aura and Quills to prioritize Accuracy/Endurance with level 25 common IO's at level 22. 

I was already building towards Weave from level 6 and had that online by the mid 20's.  By level 25 I think I had mid-upper teen's in fire defense and 90% fire resist.  I pushed team size at that point as the enemies were no real threat with the ability to convert inspirations.  Its just a bit tedious waiting for the auras to chip away health and slowly using other attacks as endurance allowed. 

By the time Ripper + Burn comes online, the difficulty can go up to +2.  Then it is a matter of fleshing things out as you go.  I got lucky and converted some PVP recipes to the 3% global and the Panacea proc as I was going on.  So well before level 30 I had both 3% globals as well as Aegis, Weave, Maneuvers, Hasten, Ripper and Burn. 

I built this way based on a mild budget build.  I still have another version for a later respec that will take on Winter IOs and let me free up some powers for more AoE damage.  I'm in no big rush as this character makes money hand over fist but that cash is fueling characters I actually give a crap about. ;)

• Like 2

I am new to the whole farming thing. I have a spines/fire brute up to 44ish

He has fire resist at 90%+ (which I think is the cap for a brute?) and fire def~= 8.8% (which I'm sure is not)

I am to the point that +2/x8 goes pretty quick and I can leave with about half my purples un-eaten. And I'm pretty sure I could do a +3 without face planting. But it just seems like it might take so much longer because of the reduced damage and hit rate that it might not be worth it.

Does anyone have any numbers on what defense level and damage numbers you need to make each level (+1, +2, etc.) optimal? I am sure I could just try it and see, but it would take a lot of experimentation to get the numbers and see what is most efficient. And I'm hoping someone can baby bird me the numbers.

This is a ss/elec farmer for SL farms. But that aside, should I be able to do much with only generic IOs? I was pretty much helpless at level 33 with level 35 generic IO's on the build that I mentioned. 

I only have about 100 million to spend right now on this toon. 

I went solo from 1 on the farms that drop you to 1. Went to the trainer just enough to slot out my one attack (probably should have slotted out Brawl as well, then spec'd out). Didn't really bother training much after that. Did that all the way to 50. Only started on Comicon once I had a basic level 50 build with a mixture of SOs and some fairly cheap IO slotting in my attacks, though I'm sure I could have switched over earlier. I think I left Comicon on +1x8 with normal inspiration drops until I had my final build. Then it was +4x8 and converting everything to reds. I did not have my end build in mind when I started, and I was figuring it out for a long time while just farming on my cheapo build at level 50.

56 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Hmm, I can barely handle 3 mobs at once without running out of endurance and I have 13 or 15 end reduction slotted. Farming x8 at any level is pretty much out of the question.  Elec armor has a ton of toggles.

Are you slotting EndRdx in your toggles or in your attacks? Your attacks spend more endurance than you toggles ever could, and you should focus EndRdx there. Heck, I've slotted 1-2 EndRdx in attacks and none in shields and had plenty of endurance once I'm able to slot generic lvl 30 IOs. And once you pick up Power Sink, you should be pretty much set.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

16 hours ago, dmaker said:

This is a ss/elec farmer for SL farms. But that aside, should I be able to do much with only generic IOs? I was pretty much helpless at level 33 with level 35 generic IO's on the build that I mentioned. 

I only have about 100 million to spend right now on this toon. 

I shouldn't have assumed!! When I think farms, I tend to think fire.

I held off on running S/L AE maps on my SS Brute until Foot Stomp and some slots for it.  After that, yeah it got better. 

On 100 mill, you can afford every one of those endurance procs that @Werner mentions and still have funds to spare.  The Panacea will be the most expensive, but you can often get reasonable prices on the others.  You may see Miracle with recent sales over 20 million.  Don't bid that high.  You can just as easily purchase it or a few million in the same price range as Performance Shifter/Numina. 

I'd also recommend getting a Force Feedback Chance for Recharge into Foot Stomp.  That IO also isn't that expensive and it will jury-rig some global recharge into your build without breaking the bank on stacking Luck of the Gambler's or purple sets for a bit.  You can flesh out your powers with common IOs for a while and leverage inspirations to fill the gaps. 

Take the difficulty raises slowly.  You don't need to jump into +4/x8 with Bosses as soon as possible.  You should be able to drop +4 bosses at 50 with full purples but the clear speed isn't the same as having T4 Incarnates.  Even the first level shift at T3 Alpha is a very noticeable difference and gets better with making the Judgment hit harder at higher ranks too. 

I always keep and convert IO's, but I pay special attention to certain ones...

Always keep defense IOs.  That's Red Fortune, Serendipity, Reactive Defense, etc.  Keep them, always.  Craft them, and use enhancement converters to make them into Luck of the Gamblers.  You can convert any LoTG using the "In set" conversion to potentially get the Global Recharge IO (or any others you may desire for your build).  Sometimes it takes some flips, but I am willing to bet you that you will save yourself a few million here and there. 

Keep every PVP recipe.  Craft them when you can, convert them into the Gladiator's 3% Global, and Panacea if you can. That too can save you millions.  It doesn't take much to price check how much an Immobilize PVP IO sells for vs say Gladiator's Javelin.  If you can squeeze out several more million by converting that Immobilize into something more valuable, then absolutely do it. 

Keep every Purple recipe.  Do the same thing as the PVP recipes above.  Even if you never intend to use a Fortunata's Sleep IO you can convert it for a chance to make an Armaggedon or Hecatomb which does have value for your build. 

You can potentially save tens to hundreds of millions by using enhancement converters plus dropped recipes. 

Edited by oldskool

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

...I'd also recommend getting a Force Feedback Chance for Recharge into Foot Stomp.  That IO also isn't that expensive and it will jury-rig some global recharge into your build without breaking the bank on stacking Luck of the Gambler's or purple sets for a bit...

Definitely a nice one. I don't have comparative clear times, but I've switched back and forth between Force Feedback and Fury of the Gladiator in Foot Stomp, and I think I'm going to stick with Force Feedback. Powers seem to more often be recharged when I want them, so it feels smoother to play. And that's in an expensive high-recharge build. I would think the difference would be more dramatic in a cheaper build.

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

I shouldn't have assumed!! When I think farms, I tend to think fire.

I held off on running S/L AE maps on my SS Brute until Foot Stomp and some slots for it.  After that, yeah it got better. 

On 100 mill, you can afford every one of those endurance procs that @Werner mentions and still have funds to spare.  The Panacea will be the most expensive, but you can often get reasonable prices on the others.  You may see Miracle with recent sales over 20 million.  Don't bid that high.  You can just as easily purchase it or a few million in the same price range as Performance Shifter/Numina. 

I'd also recommend getting a Force Feedback Chance for Recharge into Foot Stomp.  That IO also isn't that expensive and it will jury-rig some global recharge into your build without breaking the bank on stacking Luck of the Gambler's or purple sets for a bit.  You can flesh out your powers with common IOs for a while and leverage inspirations to fill the gaps. 

Take the difficulty raises slowly.  You don't need to jump into +4/x8 with Bosses as soon as possible.  You should be able to drop +4 bosses at 50 with full purples but the clear speed isn't the same as having T4 Incarnates.  Even the first level shift at T3 Alpha is a very noticeable difference and gets better with making the Judgment hit harder at higher ranks too. 

I always keep and convert IO's, but I pay special attention to certain ones...

Always keep defense IOs.  That's Red Fortune, Serendipity, Reactive Defense, etc.  Keep them, always.  Craft them, and use enhancement converters to make them into Luck of the Gamblers.  You can convert any LoTG using the "In set" conversion to potentially get the Global Recharge IO (or any others you may desire for your build).  Sometimes it takes some flips, but I am willing to bet you that you will save yourself a few million here and there. 

Keep every PVP recipe.  Craft them when you can, convert them into the Gladiator's 3% Global, and Panacea if you can. That too can save you millions.  It doesn't take much to price check how much an Immobilize PVP IO sells for vs say Gladiator's Javelin.  If you can squeeze out several more million by converting that Immobilize into something more valuable, then absolutely do it. 

Keep every Purple recipe.  Do the same thing as the PVP recipes above.  Even if you never intend to use a Fortunata's Sleep IO you can convert it for a chance to make an Armaggedon or Hecatomb which does have value for your build. 

You can potentially save tens to hundreds of millions by using enhancement converters plus dropped recipes. 

Awesome advice, thank you. It's going into my " forum advice to not forget" file :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dmaker said:

I'll adjust my slotting and put only one in each defensive toggles. I do, however, have one end reduction in each attack. I was surprised at how poor my endurance held up. 

Let us know how it goes. Def post your build if you can if you're still having issues. 

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

I went to adjust my slotting and noticed that I already had 3 def in my toggles. ED means I can't do much more than that. I have decided to pause this project for now and am going to just build a SS/WP or Inv Brute to two box with instead. Fits my toon concepts better anyway, and I already have a Spines/Fire lvl 50 Brute that needs a ton of work, but I can turn him into a solo ATM if I really feel like it. 

do you need some farming builds?

You probably cannot quite afford them yet, but I have a couple that should get you an idea about how the hrdcases fire farm.

And if you need a couple hundred mil on excelsior to get you started, or some ATO's, let me know. You can pay me back when you are falling asleep because the aggro cap on +4/8 is too low.

Note that with exp doublers, completing a cave fire farm will pl a character from 1-38 in a single run... in my case a little over half an hour. Of course, after that, the exp slows way down, usually taking two more full caves to get a character to 50

Edited by Frostweaver

I don't do the spines/fire builds, but lots of other people have them here.

But this claws/fire sort of shows you how they roll. you focus on your two primary attacks (burn, pbaoe) and then have a third attack to 'fill in the gaps' between the fire buildups, burn, and your pbaoe, with lots of extra recharge. In this case I decided to go for concealment for an extra LOTG rather than having hasten on auto, because Claws is generally very fast and I needed the auto slot for follow-up anyway. It uses shockwave instead of taunt for pulling extra enemy groups, and clears stuff quickly enough that when i shockwave one spawn, I am generally done murdering the spawn I am on before they even pick themselves up off the ground and start running towards me. (very efficient on both cave and rainbow). He is exclusively a fire farmer, and not built for other content, but his clear speed slightly edges out the rad below it... he is a rich man's toy.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.3
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- MckBrt-Taunt:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(3), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(3), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(25), MckBrt-Rchg:50(31)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam:50(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(5), Ags-ResDam/Rchg:50(23), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg:50(11), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(37), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(40)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Absorb%:50(A), Prv-Heal:50(34), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(37)
Level 6: Spin -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury:50(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg:50(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End:50(15)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), GssSynFr--Build%:50(15), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg:50(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), Hct-Dam%:50(19)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(11), Ags-Psi/Status:50(13), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(13)
Level 12: Super Jump -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(43), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(50), GldArm-3defTpProc:50(50)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(21)
Level 20: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 22: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 24: Consume -- MckBrt-Rchg:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt:50(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(42), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(42), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(42), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(43)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- PrfZng-Dam%:50(A), PrfZng-Taunt:50(27), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg:50(27), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg:50(29), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(29), Arm-Dmg:50(31)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(33), Arm-Dam%:50(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(48), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(50)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg:50(33), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(36)
Level 38: Focus -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(40), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc:50(40)
Level 41: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(48)
Level 44: Shockwave -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(46)
Level 47: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 49: Misdirection -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(31), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I:50(A), EndMod-I:50(5)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Robotic Drones Total Core Improved Ally
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 4: Ninja Run
------------

This rad/fire is a slightly different philosophy. It focuses on the standard two (burn pbaoe) but since you NEVER need to jostle for position, (unlike spines and claws) and has the slot free for hasten, I focused on getting some stuff to be able to stealth missions on ouro a little bit, and it has every bit as much utility OUTSIDE of a fire farm (msr, trials, incarnate) as it has on the rainbow map. You might notice some lack of damage adds in some of the powers, but between 'free' damage enhancements from musculature, fury, and other bonuses the difference only seems to be a few points here and there. Also, the build is far less expensive than some.

It's a really weird build, but it is extremely fast at farm clearing (as fast if not faster than most spines builds) and incredibly hard to kill... and it can really hold some aggro.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.3
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(45), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc:50(50)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam:50(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg:50(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(11), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury:50(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(19), Prv-Absorb%:50(19)
Level 6: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth:50(A)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- MckBrt-Taunt:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(21), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(23), MckBrt-Rchg:50(25)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(25)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), Rct-ResDam%:50(27), Krm-ResKB:30(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(29), Ksm-ToHit+:30(29)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(31)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam:50(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(31), Ags-Psi/Status:50(31)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(34), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(34)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt:50(A), MckBrt-Rchg:50(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(36), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(36), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(36), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(37)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam:50(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), Rct-Def:50(39), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(39), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39)
Level 28: Burn -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg:50(40), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(40), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(40), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End:50(42)
Level 30: Fusion -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(42)
Level 38: Devastating Blow -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx:35(43), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg:35(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(43)
Level 41: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dam%:50(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(46), AchHee-ResDeb%:20(46)
Level 44: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(48), MckBrt-Rchg:50(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(48), MckBrt-Taunt:50(50), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(50)
Level 47: Rise of the Phoenix -- RgnTss-Regen+:30(A)
Level 49: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%:21(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(13), Pnc-Heal/+End:50(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(15)
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Warworks Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 4: Ninja Run
------------

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Thanks 1