Quality of Life, Texture Mods, and Other Things

2 minutes ago, The Philotic Knight said:

Could you possibly package up all of your changes (when you're done with them) in the CoH Modder, or if you don't want to learn to do that, I can do it if you could send me the files? I think this would be the very first client-side graphical powers change that I've ever seen for City of Heroes!

http://www.cityofplayers.com/coh-modder/

yes i will compile into 1 set, then share it.

only 1 thing, other player cant see it but yourself.

might took sometime, due to searching 1 sprite is in random piggs

Edited by therealtitanman

3 minutes ago, therealtitanman said:

mod on sleet: 2 type

type1.png.ca8efbf88714ca2f068eddf2411db7a0.pngice12.png.6a223b3e6e0e9672b36173c19ece5f8b.png

This is all FANTASTIC work @therealtitanman, but rather than a couple of random powers here and there, could you perhaps do entire powersets at a time, and give alternate versions of all of the effects in each powerset? Then, they could be all packaged together as a mod.

I'm out.

9 minutes ago, The Philotic Knight said:

This is all FANTASTIC work @therealtitanman, but rather than a couple of random powers here and there, could you perhaps do entire powersets at a time, and give alternate versions of all of the effects in each powerset? Then, they could be all packaged together as a mod.

i think ice is the most complete.

actually most skill share the same texture, i didnt sc all.

like rad armor i did, paint over 1 texture, all skill were edited.

almost all set share 3~5 textures to all skill.

Edited by therealtitanman

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 11/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, JAMMan0000 said:

Any kind knowledgeable soul working on adding labels for the new I27 base teleporter beacons?

Went ahead and took a shot at doing this on my own. Wasn't sure where best to make this available to others. So posted here and in CoH Modder topic. 

• 2 weeks later
On 10/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, therealtitanman said:

yes i will compile into 1 set, then share it.

only 1 thing, other player cant see it but yourself.

might took sometime, due to searching 1 sprite is in random piggs

I didn't see the options you created in the CoH Modder. 

Are you still working on these powers and this login screen?

• 4 weeks later
6 hours ago, TeeEight888 said:

So wait, it's possible to say... Remove or replace the Fire Sword from Fiery Melee?

Yes, at least the texture underlying the power's graphics. @therealtitanman has already done this with a few powers - for example he's done a lot of work to make an alternate effect for Time Manipulation that makes it look more like a Doctor Strsbge type magic circle.

I'm out.

14 hours ago, TeeEight888 said:

So wait, it's possible to say... Remove or replace the Fire Sword from Fiery Melee?

Replace, yes, but remember it's only on your end, so everyone Else sees the sword as is unless you change the colors.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 2 weeks later

Thank you so much for creating and sharing.

I am receiving an error with the "cursor" mod (possibly with all of them, but I am trying only the cursor mod).

Bad rawInfo size of 128 bytes for cursor texture or icon 'cursor_select' of 16x16 size

I no longer have a cursor at all; just a black box (unless I am at the edge of a window; then I get the standard double arrow to adjust the edge of the window)

I think I followed the simple installation procedures correctly.  I have tried changing the screen/UI Resolution to fix it, but nothing has worked.

Any suggestions on how to get the new cursor to work?

Thank you,

On 1/19/2021 at 3:36 AM, Mir2 said:

Thank you so much for creating and sharing.

I am receiving an error with the "cursor" mod (possibly with all of them, but I am trying only the cursor mod).

Bad rawInfo size of 128 bytes for cursor texture or icon 'cursor_select' of 16x16 size

I no longer have a cursor at all; just a black box (unless I am at the edge of a window; then I get the standard double arrow to adjust the edge of the window)

I think I followed the simple installation procedures correctly.  I have tried changing the screen/UI Resolution to fix it, but nothing has worked.

Any suggestions on how to get the new cursor to work?

Thank you,

Well, I have one that is working. Try to delete your data paste and put this one in the same place.

hcUIElements.zip