Bring back Justice Server

GamerDave

All or none.

I actually prefer the new server names that way new folks and returning players alike have to scope out a new home, or better yet, play on multiple servers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I'd love to have [server] back - for me, it would be Virtue.

But let's be honest, folks; it wouldn't be _________.

The people wouldn't be the same.  We aren't the same people we were, 7/10/15 years ago.  And the game itself has changed.

Trying to recreate what we had, exactly as it was, is impossible and will only lead to disappointment.

Edited by Megajoule
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GamerDave said:

if you open a new U.S. server, especially if it's a west coast U.S. server, plz call it Justice server.

If you're that gung-ho about the idea, you can download the server software and host your own server and call it Justice ...

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

3 hours ago, GamerDave said:

if you open a new U.S. server, especially if it's a west coast U.S. server, plz call it Justice server.

didnt really know where to put this

Most of Justice landed on Excelsior. /chanjoin Excelsior

Hami Raids nightly btw...

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I mean, there's already Victory out there, right?  They're still going?  The private server named Victory whose express purpose was to be /the/ Live-Victory gathering point?

Expect most of the members of the Pride channel that I remember from Live are already on Homecoming, and play mostly on Torchbearer and Everlasting.

I like the new names, and feel we have the correct number of shards on the Homecoming servers, for now.

Although the Test server names are still kind of ". . . wut?"