Scrapper ITF

Broken_Prey

So the other day I was thinking that I ran an all scrapper ITF on the test server, back on live. But I didn't know for sure well today I found the photo. What a blast from the pass. 

screenshot_090712-20-36-00.JPG

• Like 4

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

I was one of the 8 not in that picture; I was Melted Copper Fire/SD and I remember us doing that and Werner was running his katana/regen scrapper. We killed every single mob

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

My first and only ITF, I think? I think I brought my Katana/Regen because I thought it might be a challenging combination for the ITF. Or maybe I just wanted to be on my namesake so that it was clear who I was. I died a fair bit. I remember feeling squishy. I remember having no idea what I was doing and having to be told. But it was a lot of fun. 

I started to post that I'd be up to do this some evening.... Then it dawned on me, I can't because I rolled up a stalker.... I keep forgetting that I'm a stalker now.  I've even broadcast "scrapper lfg" a number of times.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

8 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

I started to post that I'd be up to do this some evening.... Then it dawned on me, I can't because I rolled up a stalker.... I keep forgetting that I'm a stalker now.  I've even broadcast "scrapper lfg" a number of times.

Haha, and my pimped-out main is a Brute. I feel so dirty!

We also did an all-Scrapper Apex and Tin Mage on the test server, when those were still new.

Back on live my SG ran an all-Scrapper static team, which we called Team War Crime (in reference to a forum quote, "eight Scrappers isn't a team, it's a war crime.")  I know we ran Khan with it, because I still have screenshots, but I can't remember what other TFs we ran.