Costume directory on Windows

Hapo1313

Hey gize, i just downloaded the game and i have saved all this years my costume files from original CoH, but i am not finding the directory to put the files in there so i can use the same costumes as before, can someone help? Thanks! Im using a windows 10.

I don't remember offhand where it is, but if it wasn't automatically created you could start the game, create a dummy character with whatever random costume pops up, and save that costume. The name of the costume directory should appear when you are saving the costume file, and I assume if it wasn't created before, the game will create it at that point. Then just navigate to that folder and save all your old costumes to it.

Juat make a "costumes" folder in your game directory.  I don't think case matters, but the game makes it lowercase.  Copy your costumes into the folder, then when making a character, the Load button should list them.

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.

8 hours ago, Tahquitz said:

Juat make a "costumes" folder in your game directory.  I don't think case matters, but the game makes it lowercase.  Copy your costumes into the folder, then when making a character, the Load button should list them.

Game created the folder for me and mine is "Costumes", so I'd say case doesn't matter.

• Thanks 1