Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

2 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

I'm sure it's bovious but I'm tired and old so how did you get teh axe AND the sword?

Dual Blades.

• Microphone 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I am doing more redside these days thanks to friends. For my latest villain, a Brute named Dreadshock (Energy Melee/Electric Armor) the conception was an up and coming villain, not yet branched out on his own but rather working for hire as an enforcer. I figured his costume should reflect more of a street vibe to not quite spandex costume:

Dreadshock.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 9/9/2024 at 4:58 PM, MaskedMan said:

Really nice composition. It all works together very well 👍

Thank you kindly! I've been using the plague doctor piece like crazy to make different looks since it dropped.

Here's an another fun toon Quake-Maker, an Earth/Sonic dom, which I've tried several times in the past but finally seemed to click with this one.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 061922.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 034944.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 063734.png

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

Thank you kindly! I've been using the plague doctor piece like crazy to make different looks since it dropped.

Here's an another fun toon Quake-Maker, an Earth/Sonic dom, which I've tried several times in the past but finally seemed to click with this one.

Love how the chest logo reflects the power effects

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

12 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

So you made a love child of the AT&T logo and the old Sprint color scheme?   😛

J/K.  It does look sharp, truly. 

• Haha 2

When a rogue Circle of Thorns falls in love with a rogue Fortunata, their offspring is unlikely to have what society would call an acceptable view of how the individual is supposed to fit into society. Flame Sauvage, my new Fire/Claws Tanker is going to have things her way...she's sure of that.

image.thumb.jpeg.3d257a9886e7d6098b30330803c0091f.jpeg          image.jpeg.b582aa857aadc1c7b8a4dd49ac5385d7.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1