Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I really wanted to catch that 'ambitious, cold and ruthless admiral' vibe, so here it is - The Cunning Havelock ;)

FVx3ZHo.png

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

Azaneal - WB/Bio Sentinel

Azaniel - Fire/Time Corruptor

Anemia - SJ/WP Scapper

Nefrisa - Arch/DM Corruptor

I use Imger too, and this is how I do it

cDIg4Tf.png?1

vb992vX.png?1

qLVL1jC.png?1

Now you can just paste it into your post.

The other nice thing in Imger is the 'Edit' button in the dropdown menu. You can resize and fine tune your picture before you post it.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Ok guys, so I went a little nuts with the character creator. This is totally not what I set out to create, but the pieces of the outfit just started to fall in place, so I had to run with it.  I REALLY need a good name for this hero/villain. Help me out?

qJrO4U9.png

EEAiTB1.png

gI0g5PU.png

• Like 18

I REALLY need a good name for this hero/villain. Help me out?

Dunno about good name, but 'Goblin Galactic' popped into my head.  That's a fantastic costume.  Wondering if you should turn the feet the same colour as the face and tail though?

Dunno about good name, but 'Goblin Galactic' popped into my head.  That's a fantastic costume.  Wondering if you should turn the feet the same colour as the face and tail though?

I tried it, but the color isn't exactly the same, and the shorts look weird. So I tried to make it look as though the clawed feet had a body suit to match the gloves and under-layer of the body.

Here's a few more recreations of old characters. The biggest problem I'm having reassembling the old costumes and overall looks is getting the colors (skin and hair colors in particular) just right. I think the issue is that I originally played the game on a Mac, which uses different default gamma and RGB color space than Windows, which I use now. All of my old screenshots were taken on the Mac, and now I'm looking at them in Windows, and some things just don't match up no matter what I do.

Anyway, here's Teardrop. She's a super-strong, invulnerable goth fairy brute.

EO76kl8.png

Parabella is an assault rifle/devices blaster. I gave up trying to get the exact same colors on the camo.

7HxrUnb.png

Finally, here's Chill Kill, an archery/ice manipulation blaster. For her, I decided her old costume looked a bit outdated, and I found some new pieces I really liked, so I completely overhauled her look.

EbmTYFJ.png

• Like 2

Ok guys, so I went a little nuts with the character creator. This is totally not what I set out to create, but the pieces of the outfit just started to fall in place, so I had to run with it.  I REALLY need a good name for this hero/villain. Help me out?

What are the powersets?

Just based on the costume, I'd say something like "Techno Mosquito" ?

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

What are the powersets?

Just based on the costume, I'd say something like "Techno Mosquito" ?

Dual pistol/Rad Armor sentinel in the picture, although I suppose any power set could technically apply.  After I locked on to the theme of the costume, I was thinking some sort of alternate dimension hero who(despite being somewhat ugly to humans) is very debonair and dashing. A swashbuckling Errol Flynn type that defeats opponents with wit and courtesy and flashy moves. Which fits the pistols move set and sparkly rad armor.

Dual pistol/Rad Armor sentinel in the picture, although I suppose any power set could technically apply.  After I locked on to the theme of the costume, I was thinking some sort of alternate dimension hero who(despite being somewhat ugly to humans) is very debonair and dashing. A swashbuckling Errol Flynn type that defeats opponents with wit and courtesy and flashy moves. Which fits the pistols move set and sparkly rad armor.

Well, if he sang, I'd say he sounds like the monster from 'A Monster in Paris'. :)

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

New look for Heraclea for i25.  Still recognizably her, of course.

K4l2fbh.jpg

• Like 3
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

qJrO4U9.png

Damn!

spike2.gif