ALL HAIL YOUR NEW INSECT T4 INCARNATE OVERLORD

Bobjob813

44 minutes ago, Vanden said:

How were you getting the salvage for them? Torchbearer doesn’t seem to rub incarnate trials very much these days.

• Like 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

26 minutes ago, ElPuerco said:

Yep, Heather Townshend.  Probably around 1,000 times, all said and told.  8-9 minutes per arc, including the stop in Ouro to restart and update my spreadsheet (bunch of formulas, I'll throw it up on google docs and post the link once I have time to re-populate the deleted T4s).  1 guaranteed common + 1 emp merit + 1 random incarnate table every run.

I used the emp merits to create the Rare and Very Rare components I was missing, and the extra EMP merits I converted to threads for use in crafting commons (I already had all the uncommons I needed through the runs).  Once I had enough of everything, craft craft craft craft craft until my joints ache and my fingers bleed.