Is there a Villain side at all?

DreamingLove

I'm 95% Red-side, with an assortment of themed villain groups.  I tend to skew low-/street-level characters and themes, and have a few people whom I roleplay with on a semiregular basis.

Due to a lack of a "de facto" Red-side roleplay neighbourhood, I've met most (if not all) of my fellow villains through in-game social media.  If you join the RP and OOC Global Channels, you might find a few of the same people I roleplay with, and join in on our misadventures.

There's also Ivory Tower if you're not looking for something street related. They have people on all the time and run plots on a regular basis.

Edited by Mistyr
Figued I could at least link back to the recruitment blurb

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

• 1 month later

Redside has always been filled (choose any definition for the meaning of that) with solo players, hermits, iconoclasts, and sociopaths.  Maybe a few dedicated henchmen with “Hench for Life” tattoos as well. Redside storylines feed the narrative of the lonely wolf that rides alone. There are teams for Strike Forces out of necessity for badges and merits, sometimes a steamroll team for the experience gravy train, generally organized by a squishy who earns better on a team. Then someone will see a good sized team and it picks up steam

• 4 weeks later

I'd jump at the opportunity to be with a great active heavy rp Villain group and community with my Lord Cobblestone character. His rp-backstory currently gives me an excuse to have him on hero-side, but if I find a reason to pop him over to RedSide, I probably will. See RP Classifieds for more info on Lord Cobblestone, if interested.

I'm new-ish to Everlasting (my 50s are on Indominable).  My experience so far is that it's hard to get a full redside team together, but it's often possible to find a small team with good banter.

If there are active rogue-aligned or purpleside supergroups, I am interested! Bios in RP Classifieds.

I watched the reports on server populations this weekend a bit. Couple things stood out. 1) we are not a big community lol. 2) Everlasting, while not the most populated has slightly more redside players than any other server usually. 

maybe this is due to RP. Redside for me is the most convincing and immersive storyline 

i mean sure you can join Twinshot and the gang of wannabe Freedom Phalanx.   Or you can roll up a criminal mutant alien demon freak and start smacking people down for cash with every door mission and contact dovetailing into a perfect storyline of chaos for cash and power.  

• 4 weeks later

IMO nope. Spent about two hours in Mercy Isle yesterday leveling a toon a few times. Not one call for a DFB redside. I only saw one other toon in the zone.

I'll say this if there's any redsiders that want more redsiders to play. Recruit for a VG using LFG, make yourselves heard. I've never heard of The Conclave or Agents of Ruin.

As it stands currently i'm going to move my redsider to blue because of how much of a pain it is to find a team redside. Even if it's a RP eyesore and clearly a villian that doesn't belong Blueside.

The Ivory Tower is always looking for quality villains. We had a bit of a lul over the holidays as a major story arch had finished and many people had real life obligations. But we're picking back up with a new story arch coming soon!

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

30 minutes ago, Mistyr said:

The Ivory Tower is always looking for quality villains. We had a bit of a lul over the holidays as a major story arch had finished and many people had real life obligations. But we're picking back up with a new story arch coming soon!

What levels and how do we reach you?

• 2 weeks later

Working on a build and concept for a Redside. May go Blaster or my standard Brute or even a Scrapper. But of course the character is not the most important aspect

more importantly is finding a group that has regular RP teams that i click with and matches my schedule. Since i game madly during evenings and weekends hopefully that part wont be difficult. 

i miss my old crew from o er the table gaming (i moved) and it would be neat to find An online team to roll with

if anyone has a solid regular group looking for a Snarky teammate my global is....@Snarky

Edited by Snarky