Praetorian badging advice

Snarky

I have started my first Badger.  For better or worse have chosen Dark/Dark Brute. 

I loaded into tutorial and received the Avid Reader badge.  I did all the locations and plaques in Nova and the Protest Badge

i have never tried for every badge before.  What badges do I HAVE to do in Praetoria before I leave and how do I go about it?

thanks for the help

• Like 1

All praetorian arcs, including the praetorian morality missions, have been added to Ouro. So there's no badge that can be missed. Even the praetorian tutorial badge has an alternate way of getting it (talking to Prometheus in ouro). In fact one of the new badges requires you to use ouro to get. Praetorian Tourist is the name I think.

That said you can get most of the badges normally as you level by switching sides whenever you have the chance and doing as many of the arcs as possible. This will reduce the number of flashbacks you'll need to do. In order to do all the arcs you'll likely need to turn off xp to avoid outleveling contacts, though.

• Like 1

Best thing I did was play some of the content, leave Preatorian, rapidly get to 50 and go back via ouro and run all the story arcs in praetoria. Some badges can only be won by doing all the arcs.

For the morality missiions, 5 choices for a badge as I recall, and also a badge for choosing resistance and one for choosing loyalist.  Run them via ouroborus twice to see all the outcomes.

Avid reader if you miss it, become an incarnate and run through one of the itrials then talk to Prometheus until the badge dings

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nericus said:

Best thing I did was play some of the content, leave Preatorian, rapidly get to 50 and go back via ouro and run all the story arcs in praetoria. Some badges can only be won by doing all the arcs.

For the morality missiions, 5 choices for a badge as I recall, and also a badge for choosing resistance and one for choosing loyalist.  Run them via ouroborus twice to see all the outcomes.

Avid reader if you miss it, become an incarnate and run through one of the itrials then talk to Prometheus until the badge dings

Thanks.  Really thought you had to get them while there.  I will still get every badge I can before leaving Praetorian. Not in any hurry to 50.  I have one incarnate already I am working to max out.  This is my relaxed badger

Well now you can get them all via ouro but if memory serves that wasn't possible back in the day.  Praetorian had to go thru the levels, sometimes shutting off xp for a bit until they had them.

Also it's good to have one dedicated badge Hunter (b'unter ?) That gets t badges fast as possible and then another that you take your time with and enjoy the game more

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 months later
On 11/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, foosbabaganoosh said:

Anyone know which missions in ouroboros reward Praetorian tourist? And is there an easy way to do the "choose a loyalist or resistance morality five times"?

Joining the Pack (Nova Responsibility, Ch. 1)

Rescue the hostages from - Praetor White

Level 10-14 did it for me.