Change Alignment?

TrashBasher

I have a villian I want to turn to a Hero.  I did the tip missions to set him to Rogue (10/10).  After that the Hero alignment popped up (0/10).  I logged out and when I logged in the next day.  This time Rogue was 0/10.  I got a tip mission drop and went to contacts and nothing was there.

So what do I do now?

3 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

Go to Pocket D and talk to Null the Gull and he can set your alignment to anything you want.  

Can the SCORE version of Null really just flip alignment? I'm looking at ParagonWiki but it obviously doesn't list changes made to the SCORE version of the game.

If not, I suggest the OP /petition a GM.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Ok, thanks, I am now trying to find out how to get to Pocket D 🙂  Apparently tehre is a truck in Sharkhead Isles at Port recluse, but the only one that has the "blue hand" to open say can not enter.

Will try You tube as the Paragon wiki only says you can access Pocket D from Sharkhead Isle, but not if I have to do something to get access to it.

After you got to Rogue 10/10 you should have gotten a morality mission tip next - that switches you to Rogue.

To become a hero you need to head to Paragon City and start doing tip missions there - 10 of those and the morality mission get you to hero.  Pocket D lets a rogue enter Paragon City.  The hero contacts won't talk to you, but you can do police scanner missions and pick up tips there.

Or you can Null.  The above is how I've done it - the rogue-to-hero tips have their own, somewhat comical, set of missions.

Edited by MrSnottyPants

Thanks you guys rock!

I did get the mission to set myself rogue, which I did, but after I ended back in Sharkead Isle, so I did a paper mission and tip drop that didn' seem to show up and I was set as 0/10 Rogue.  Perhaps as a Rogue I can use Pocket D to go to Paragon city.  

Yup, that worked.  

Thanks!!