Can someone remind me how Procs in passive or auto powers work?

Vorlonagent

Miracle would be always on, panacea would have a chance to fire off every few seconds (10.25 I think for health) with an average of 3 per minute. Also, possible downside to slotting it in health, it's very possible to get a wasted proc, having it go off while you're already at full health/end from what I remember on live.

Edited by Dragon Crush
  • Like 1

Every 10 seconds it has a probability to fire equal to PPM*10/60 (assuming self affected power only, like health)

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 hours ago, drbuzzard said:

Oh yeah, panacea goes off all the time when you are at full health, but it pops regularly enough, that it does help when you are down some. Preventative medicine is nice because it actually procs more when your health is down.

Preventative medicine will proc regardless of what power it is placed in. Same with miracle and numinas, but they are always on.

Edited by Darkir

14 hours ago, Darkir said:

Preventative medicine will proc regardless of what power it is placed in. Same with miracle and numinas, but they are always on.

miracle and numina are always on only in an auto power. preventative is always on no matter where you stick it, even in an unused rez or something.