Pineapple Beta Shard Stress Test: Saturday 11th at 10pm UTC

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey guys! 

We would love to have your help over on the Pineapple beta shard to do a stress test for some upcoming developments we are working on. 

Where to meet?

• Meet in Statesman Plaza in the center of Kallisti Wharf on the 🍍Pineapple Beta Test Shard! 🍍
    • Heroes can reach Kallisti Wharf via the tram
    • Villains can reach Kallisti Wharf via the Smuggler’s Submarine in Sharkhead Isle and Grandville

What time and when?

Saturday the 11th at 10pm UTC is:

• 10pm UK time
  • 5pm Eastern time
  • 2pm Pacific time
  • 11pm Central European time
  • Click here to see 10pm UTC in your timezone

What's the plan?

The plan is to break into teams and play the game normally! Gm's and players will run task forces, trials, a Mothership raid, and more! We plan to stress test for about an hour - after which we will meet back in Kallisti for a Monster Mash where GM's will spawn giant monsters and fun enemies for players to kill! 

We hope you can join us - every player that can make it will help us immensely and we so appreciate the support from our amazing community! See you guys there - and tell your friends!! 

Edited by GM Miss
  • Like 6

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

"Play the game normally."

. . . sooooooo, stand around in my base for three or four hours sending Global Tells and moderating Global Channels?

I kid, but only partially.  I imagine the listed team activities are more what you meant to have in mind.  Can you provide any additional details as to the intention behind this testing, and what specific factors you may want given a more solid "working over?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Jimmy unpinned and pinned this topic
On 1/7/2020 at 11:00 AM, MetaVileTerror said:

"Play the game normally."

. . . sooooooo, stand around in my base for three or four hours sending Global Tells and moderating Global Channels?

I kid, but only partially.  I imagine the listed team activities are more what you meant to have in mind.  Can you provide any additional details as to the intention behind this testing, and what specific factors you may want given a more solid "working over?"

Go. Hunt. Kill Skulz.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066

I logged on to the stress test this afternoon and here's my after action report:

Over the course of an hour, I experienced three crash to desktops, one crash to log in, and one freeze that required me to shut down the program with task manager. This was, to put it mildly, significantly worse than the performance I normally have on live.

I also never saw any sign of the new bug report feature.

Edited by Ulysses Dare
typo

Had a blast!  Jimmy killed me in Atlas and titled me 'has terrible taste' for liking pineapple on pizza.  

Speed ran a TF with a team that was fantastic, no lags and no hiccups.

Ran MSR with GM_Arcanum and only experienced lag down in the bowl at the height of the raid.  

I dont normally have issues but am glad I got to participate anyway!  Thanks folks 😁

• Jimmy unpinned this topic

I helped steamroll an ITF with GM Miss, then helped steamroll Hami afterwards, and then helped Statesman celebrate his resurrection by stomping a bunch of AVs.  No crashes or lags I noticed on my end, it all went very smooth!

And then I logged off to go order up some Hawaiian pizza. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Starwave  Blue Gale  Wolfhound  Actionette  Relativity Rabbit

I had a blast last night also, and posted my feedback in the Tanker thread. Did a Market Crash (because we could start without zoning) and back-to-back Hami raids because he respawned while we were killing GMs in the bowl. No performance issues or crashes using the 64-bit client.

Edited by siolfir

• Retired Lead Game Master

Thanks so much to everyone that came out! We appreciate your help so much!

We are actually doing this a second time Saturday the 18th right after the CC on all the shards (Which is at 10pm UTC) So if you want to stick around after that and head over to the beta shard that would be so awesome! 

Thanks again everyone! 

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?