Council Empire mission availability

AboveTheChemist

Is there a way to go back and get Unai Kemen's 'Close the dimensional ruptures' mission that includes the Council Empire? Or is there another mission available through Ouro (or even AE) that is good for farming the Council Empire? I was working my way through Unai's 'To Save a Thousand Worlds' arc and he gave me the 'Close the dimensional ruptures' mission (which isn't related to that arc) right in the middle of the story arc, which I didn't realize he could do. I'd like to finish that story arc but I was also hoping to keep that Council Empire mission handy in case I ever wanted to farm it.

Not that I know of. If its not a Story Arc mission or badge mission then they are not repeatable through Ouroboros. 

• Thanks 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

On 1/10/2020 at 3:19 PM, AboveTheChemist said:

Is there a way to go back and get Unai Kemen's 'Close the dimensional ruptures' mission that includes the Council Empire? Or is there another mission available through Ouro (or even AE) that is good for farming the Council Empire? I was working my way through Unai's 'To Save a Thousand Worlds' arc and he gave me the 'Close the dimensional ruptures' mission (which isn't related to that arc) right in the middle of the story arc, which I didn't realize he could do. I'd like to finish that story arc but I was also hoping to keep that Council Empire mission handy in case I ever wanted to farm it.

I think your only viable solution is to do the arc in Ouro and keep the farm mission.

• Thanks 1

ParagonWiki says this mission is not available in Ouro:

This is usually the first mission you receive from Unai. This story arc does not have a souvenir, and Unai Kemen does not display a story arc icon next to his name on the contact list when the player character has these missions in mission queue. This arc is also unavailable through Flashback.

But I have found the Wiki to not always be accurate.

5 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

I think your only viable solution is to do the arc in Ouro and keep the farm mission.

Only issue there is you can never run anything else on that character. 

You could run the arc till you get mission and then run the entire arc in Ouro if you still want to. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

That's what I meant, I could have worded it better.

Ahh I see. Upon reading it again that makes total sense actually. Anyone else who might read this thread please just ignore everything I might say. 

9 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

That's what I meant, I could have worded it better.

No worries, I understood clearly what you meant. Thanks to everyone for the help/advice.

Are there any other non-AE Council Empire missions that are decent for farming? I looked through some of the other level 50 contacts but didn't see anything obvious.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, AboveTheChemist said:

No worries, I understood clearly what you meant. Thanks to everyone for the help/advice.

Are there any other non-AE Council Empire missions that are decent for farming? I looked through some of the other level 50 contacts but didn't see anything obvious.

Radio missions work for this.  If you see a group running Radio missions in PI at +4x8, they're usually picking council missions whenever possible.  They're not giant maps filled with many tight little groups like some kind of XP buffet, but they are quite farm-able.

• Thanks 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow