Badge settitle ID, name, and tag master list

I am not sure if anyone will find this useful at all, but I spent enough time testing and verifying all this information for my variant of the badge list popmenu and for the Badger site that I thought I might as well share.

Attached is a semicolon-delimited file with three columns of data:

1. Badge settitle ID integer (sorted in ascending order)
  2. Badge names, including all variants separated by a forward slash '/'. Most of them should follow the order of: Male Hero/Female Hero/Male Villain/Female Villain/Male Praetorian/Female Praetorian, but I cannot guarantee 100% that every one of them follows this order
  3. Badge tag, as used by the 'Badge' LockedOption setting within popmenus, and as used by the /badge_grant command on the beta servers

I've checked this data twice in game to verify it is all correct. I don't want to be so bold to claim that it is 100% error free, but I am 99% confident that it is error-free. Feel free to use this data however you wish, but if you do please acknowledge the work that went into creating this dataset. There are 1675 badges within, which includes:

• 1609 currently obtainable badges (as of February 2024)
  • 3 badges that don't count toward the total ('Beta Tester', 'Bug Hunter', and 'Flames of Prometheus Conversion')
  • 9 badges for 'Once the Victor' through 'Nine Times the Victor' (which ultimately all are replaced by 'Ten Times the Victor' during normal gameplay)
  • 53 Praetorian badge variants, including the Praetorian achievement badges listed here along with the 'Praetoria's Son/Praetoria's Daughter' variant of the 'V.I.P.' badge and the 'Patroller' variant of the 'Patroller/Criminal' badge. The Praetorian variants are treated as separate badges in-game and you'll only earn one of either the Primal or Praetorian variant during normal gameplay, depending on character origin.
  • 1 PvP-only badge variant called 'Temporal Warrior', which is a sister badge to the 'V.I.P./Destined One/Praetoria's Son/Praetoria's Daughter' badges and is awarded upon first login of a PvP-only Temporal Warrior character

I've included a (now outdated!) screenshot of all the goodies I was awarded for "earning" these badges. This includes 17 respecs, 18 tailor sessions, one very rare (purple) recipe, 575 reward merits (+20 not shown for new badge), 40 Hero merits, 10 prismatic aether particles, 21 pieces of rare incarnate salvage, and 36 pieces of uncommon incarnate salvage.

The changelog is as follows:

Spoiler

Added Resurgent on May 1, 2020

Added Issue 27 badges on Nov 25, 2020

Added Snowbound on Dec 1, 2020

Added Complicated and Legendary on May 3, 2021

Changed name of Battle-Hardened and Proprietor on June 2, 2021

Added Sinister Summoner on Oct 5, 2021

Added i27p3 and License to Chill on Dec 5, 2021

Added Unquenchable on May 2, 2022

Added i27p4 on Aug 23, 2022

Added 5 new Halloween badges on Oct 4, 2022

Renamed 'Womp Womp' to 'Ankle Biter' on Oct 18, 2022

Added i27p6 on Apr 25, 2023

Added winter 2023 event on Jan 13, 2024

Added i27p7 on Feb 21, 2024

In addition, and with tongue firmly planted in cheek, I'd like to stake my claim to the top spot of the badge leaderboard for the the Brainstorm beta server, at least up until the time of the next character wipe. In other words, I spent about 3 hours using /badge_grant and all I got was this lousy screenshot. This includes everything listed above minus the three that don't count towards the total.

(Screenshot current as of May 2023, I haven't updated it since then but will when another big chunk of badges is created)

badgetest_total.thumb.jpg.70f562069999d8c9fc6e48d97542d2b6.jpg

badge_test_freebies.jpg.f7c082ca628ea50f78ccff1c23c63ae4.jpg

badge_name_id_tag_out_final.txt

If anyone notices any issues with the data, please let me know!

Edited by AboveTheChemist
update for i27p7
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Your work is greatly appreciated! The slash command is pretty much mandatory when you want to use an explore badge!

Unfortunately, it seems that the /settitle command doesn't actually work - you get a system message that the title has been changed, but it doesn't actually do so. 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, Beowulf Chauffeur said:

Unfortunately, it seems that the /settitle command doesn't actually work - you get a system message that the title has been changed, but it doesn't actually do so. 🤷‍♀️

You may just need to give it a minute or three, or try zoning. I've used the settitle command successfully many times.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/13/2020 at 12:05 AM, AboveTheChemist said:

You may just need to give it a minute or three, or try zoning. I've used the settitle command successfully many times.

Ah okay, I see now that you're correct. After not seeing an immediate response I kept assuming it failed outright and manually setting it through the badge menu. It's weird because I don't recall settitle having this kind of delayed behavior on live, but it definitely does work after a delay!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

Updated the dataset for i27 (and updated the data at the wiki link in the post immediately above). I'd also like to take a moment to remember BadgeTest of Brainstorm, the former (or soon to be former, depending on when they wipe the server) badge_grant champion of Brainstorm. I always thought he looked pretty snazzy for a randomly-costumed character. His successor has some big sandals to fill, but he'll be ready whenever there is new badge data to be had!

Edit: Added Snowbound on Dec. 1, 2020

badge_test_mark_1.jpg.0be0cb9ae4aeb4fa41e9e22dd59c1daf.jpg

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have updated the dataset with the Complicated and Legendary badges. See the top post for more info.

Dataset in top post has been updated with the Sinister Summoner badge. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

• Thanks 1

The top post has been updated to include the settitle ID/badge name/badge tag dataset (which has been updated for the i27p3 and 2021 winter event badges), as well as updated screenshots and descriptions of the various rewards for earning all the badges. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

• Thanks 1

The top post has been updated to include the i27p4 badges. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

The top post has been updated to include the 5 new 2022 Halloween badges. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

The dataset in the top post has been updated to include the name change of the 'Womp Womp' badge to 'Ankle Biter' per the i27p5 patch notes. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

The top post has been updated to include the i27p6 badges. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

• Like 1

The top post has been updated to include the 2023 winter event badge. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.

The top post has been updated to include the new dataset with the i27p7 badges. If anyone notices any issues with the data please let me know.