If you just paid 600MM+ instead of 6MM...

Crysis

....PM me here with the IO and date of transaction and I’ll refund your money, minus the 6MM+ you likely intended to pay.  And it wasn’t exactly 600MM on the nose so give me the actual amount as full proof.

If it had been 60MM I’d likely just smile and count it as an offset for all the times I’ve lost out on the same mistake.  But this is kinda obscene.

• Like 5

Went to buy converters.

Put in 85,000 x 10.

'Oh I only need 400, no need to spam it like usual.'

Hit "make offer" 40 times.

'Hey my inf is dropping quicker than it...should...'

Notices it says 850,000.

40 active bids. 

I scramble to stop it.

I am not quick enough.

Bai 340mil.

Worst part? I feel relief that it's only 340mil. I usually spam the "make offer" button until the 196 bid slots are filled. Would have been 2bil gone in...less than a minute.

Other worst part? Second time I've done this.

Edited by America's Angel
  • Haha 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, America's Angel said:

Went to buy converters.

Put in 85,000 x 10.

'Oh I only need 400, no need to spam it like usual.'

Hit "make offer" 40 times.

'Hey my inf is dropping quicker than it...should...'

Notices it says 850,000.

40 active bids. 

I scramble to stop it.

I am not quick enough.

Bai 340mil.

Worst part? I feel relief that it's only 340mil. I usually spam the "make offer" button until the 196 bid slots are filled. Would have been 2bil gone in...less than a minute.

Other worst part? Second time I've done this.

OUCHIES!!!!

8 hours ago, Techno said:

Could have been worse, I paid 25mill per catalyst yesterday, I bought 30........

We need to start a support group.

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

I was gutted at first but then I thought what if I was one of the people that received 25 mill for a catalyst. It must of made a few people happy and it doesn’t take too much effort to make it back anyway

• Like 1

• 2 months later
On 4/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Crysis said:

....PM me here with the IO and date of transaction and I’ll refund your money, minus the 6MM+ you likely intended to pay.  And it wasn’t exactly 600MM on the nose so give me the actual amount as full proof.

If it had been 60MM I’d likely just smile and count it as an offset for all the times I’ve lost out on the same mistake.  But this is kinda obscene.

wondering what was the result of this ?

On 7/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, plainguy said:

wondering what was the result of this ?

Never got a peep.  One guy sent me a note saying it was his but didn’t have the exact number anywhere near where it should be (actually had a string of ones in it, indicative someone fat fingered it).  

I still have it in case someone else comes along.  Nothing left to spend money on anyways.

• Like 1