Farming Empyrean Merits

13 hours ago, MTeague said:

I think Hamidon raids have the option for Empyrean Merits as a drop too.

And they're usually pretty fast.

Hami does indeed give the option for 4 emp merits per character, per day. I know Excelsior and Torchbearer run each evening. Excelsior at 10pm (ish) Eastern, and Torch runs at 9pm (ish) Eastern. Conceivably, if you have enough level appropriate alts, you could milk hami for 24 emp merits a day. 

One thing I've done as I've gotten a little bored with iTrials besides UGT and RHW Magisterium efforts, is power level an alt for 1 to vet level 24 to get 160 emp merits. Then I'll email the emps to an alt that I actually play. 

Edited by Ukase

9 hours ago, cgilm2526 said:

My hardest part of this mission is finding who the Tsoo leader is. LOL

This isn't to hard. When you get to the last part of the map look for the Tsoo with the chat bubble saying something like someone has invaded the warehouse.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

1 hour ago, Crimsonpyre said:

This isn't to hard. When you get to the last part of the map look for the Tsoo with the chat bubble saying something like someone has invaded the warehouse.

Exactly this.  And note that he’s not always in the warehouse proper.  I’ve encountered him in the break room above the warehouse, at the top of the ramp before warehouse, at the bottom of the ramp leading up to break room and even the hallway just before the ramp.

The final glowie has always been in warehouse for me though, although it can be just outside of break room when you enter.

The other glowies are always at the T junction by the first warehouse, in that warehouse proper or up on the catwalk above it.  

And you can ignore the bosses up there entirely.  Just get the glowies, the Tsoo leader and his entourage and done.

2 hours ago, Crimsonpyre said:

I didnt know that. I was always looking for a Boss or Lieutenant. UGH. Much easier now

I had the final bookshelf show up in the breakroom (in the near corner as you enter) once. I didn't have my headphones on and didn't hear the glowie sound as I passed by. I spent a few minutes in the warehouse looking for the damn thing before finally putting on my headphones. Tsneaky Tsoo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alternatively if your character can handle +3/8 you can farm inf, and gain lots of vet levels in the process, which also gives your more EMP merits than you need!

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

2 hours ago, Apogee said:

I had the final bookshelf show up in the breakroom (in the near corner as you enter) once. I didn't have my headphones on and didn't hear the glowie sound as I passed by. I spent a few minutes in the warehouse looking for the damn thing before finally putting on my headphones. Tsneaky Tsoo.

In all my times running this, which is likely several hundred times, never saw it show up other than in warehouse.  Learn something new all the time.

All these suggestions are awesome. I have now run this about 8 times and have received 3 Common, 3 Uncommon and 2 Rare salvage. Still waiting for that Very Rare drop. but, most of my Tier 3 Powers just need the Very Rare drop to get the Tier 4 power. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, Crysis said:

Heathers Arc is easily soloable in 10 mins or less.  Most of my characters can do it in under 9mins.  There’s several guides on how to do it incredibly fast.  You’ll need the Reveal power from the P2W vendor and you just focus on the main objectives, bypassing everything else.  In second mission you actually bypass the final angel wing whatever to first run downstairs to start the married couple arguments, then return to upper floor to dispatch the target while they eat up time with their dialogue.....that shaved almost a min and half right there.  And in final mission /final battle you let them both die.  You don’t even have to fight the Tsoo guarding the entrance to the third mission if you are playing a hero.  Super fast and super easy and yes, you should defer to the salvage drop vs the extra EMP unless you are just a few shy of what you need.  I get a VR about one out of every 10 runs.  Just make sure you set it at -1/x1 to keep it speedy.  

In fact I just T4’d out a new 50 last night and haven’t even hit Vet level 8 yet.  It’s far more efficient than waiting for BAF’s to form up, especially if you play odd hours.

Holy shit, I didn't know that was a thing! I'm usually right around 10:15-10:30, my best time being 9:15. I'm going to log on just to see how fast I can do it.