Bopper's Time/Dual Pistols Defender Builds

Bopper

I’ve been getting a lot of PMs lately requesting to see my builds. Normally I don’t advertise them (not recently anyways), but since I expect Time Manipulation to get tweaked/nerfed in the future, I figure I might as well share before the builds become irrelevant. My builds aren’t for everybody…they’re for me, technically, and how I want to play. But I happily will share what I built for those who want to consider outside the box options.

Some minor backstory, these builds actually were designed back before I wrote the PPM Guide, in fact these builds are the motivation for why I wanted to learn about PPM. I saw potential in Dual Pistols doing awesome damage (for a defender) by incorporating procs, as well as the FF proc for high recharge compensation. I also saw amazing potential with Time Manipulation covering holes where a proc build would have (accuracy from Power Boosted Farsight, defense from Power Boosted Farsight, and Recharge/Recovery from Chronoshift). So, these builds have been around for a while, but I’ve been adapting them recently after the new enhancements from Page 5, in fact I’m pausing as I write this to make some additional tweaks to my */Soul build. At end game, when I have Clarion Radial combined with Power Boost, I reach some awesome levels of team buffs with Farsight…so incarnate softcap (58.75% defense) is also easily reached with that combo.

I said it previously, but I’ll say it again, these builds aren’t for everybody. First off, I don’t take Travel Powers…I won’t waste a power selection on something I don’t need. Hover+Jump/Steam Pack = Fly speed, and my Ninja Run can reach decent enough speeds as well. I also have Mission Transporter, Team Teleport, and Base Teleport for additional transportation options. If you feel the need to have a Travel Power, have at it, but I’ll leave it to you on what to cut out. I will also compensate my build with Base Empowerments. For those that don’t know, Base Empowerments give a 90-minute buff for practically nothing (common and sometimes uncommon salvage). You want damage type resistance (5% to cold, smash, whatever), it’ll cost you a couple common salvage. If you want some mez resistance (~15% to stun, hold, whatever), it’ll cost you one or two common salvage. If you want movement speed boosts (jump speed boost will improve Ninja/Beast run) it’ll cost you one common salvage. For me, I like getting the 20% recharge boost, the 17% recovery buff, the 20% strength to jump speed, and the +10 KB protection. When the situation calls for it the 20% endurance drain resistance, 20% slow/recharge resistance, and 100 ft perception increase are also useful.

These builds are mostly end-game centric. It is capable for exemplared content, but it’s not optimized for it and I haven’t wasted brain cells trying to optimize for it as most exemplared content is done in teams and I feel less of a need to do all the heavy lifting. As mentioned earlier, these builds center on Power Boost (or Power Buildup) for survivability and accuracy, so exemplared below those power’s availability will be limiting (but not impossible… you still can do awesome proc damage solo, and you still have Farsight). Finally, I don’t take Time Crawl in my builds and Time Stop is only taken as a mule. The regeneration debuff is not strong enough to interest me and the animation times are slow, so I skip them. I also usually don’t take Temporal Selection because honestly, I think I bring enough to a team already and Temporal Selection doesn’t help me in solo play…but don’t worry, I have a build that uses it that I’ll share.

Alright, over 600 words have been wasted, let’s just move onto the stuff you care about:

Build 1: Time/DP/Soul – AoE (with Temporal Selection)

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Bopper - Demolition Man: Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(3), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Prv-Heal/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(5), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- Apc-Dam%(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(7), TchofLadG-%Dam(9), GldJvl-Dam%(9), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
Level 2: Time's Juncture -- HO:Enzym(A), HO:Enzym(17)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- ExpStr-Dam%(A), Rgn-Dmg(11), PstBls-Dam%(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), ImpSwf-Dam%(23)
Level 6: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(27)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(27), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(31)
Level 10: Swap Ammo 
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(31), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(33), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33), ImpSwf-Dam%(33), ExpStr-Dam%(34), JvlVll-Dam%(34)
Level 18: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Cyto(34), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(36)
Level 22: Temporal Selection -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(39), ImpSwf-Dam%(39), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(40)
Level 30: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(43), Obl-%Dam(43), Erd-%Dam(43), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 41: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 47: Piercing Rounds -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(50)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(15)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(19)
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition 
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition 
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
------------

This is an AoE-centric build. Almost every AoE power is proc’d out, with Slowed Response being your fight starter, Soul Drain and Hail of Bullets being your nuke, and Empty Clips + Bullet Rain are your main AoE rotation attacks. Even Distortion Field will do so proc damage while it serves as a nice soft/hard control power.

Highlights of the build: everything has 95% chance to hit against +4s when using Power Boost + Farsight. Your have a strong AoE rotation with Bullet Rain and Empty Clips, with Executioner’s Shot and Pistols sprinkled in the gaps. You have a strong ST rotation with Executioner’s Shot, Pistols, Empty Clips, and/or Bullet Rain.

AoE attack sequence: Slowed Response > Soul Drain > Bullet Rain > Hail of Bullets > Bullet Rain > Empty Clips, then cycle through your BR and EC with Executioner’s Shot and Pistols filling the gaps.

ST attack sequence: Executioner’s Shot > Pistols > Empty Clips > repeat. If Empty Clips doesn’t have the range (40 feet), use Bullet Rain. ES > P > BR > P > ES > P. If by that time you haven’t closed the gap on your enemy, maybe you have better things to do. As for the ES > P > EC rotation, that’s on average 880 damage in 4.95s (178 DPS before resistance debuffs).

Resistance debuffs: Slowed Response with an Achilles’ Heel proc gives you a 90% chance at 20% resistance debuff for 10 seconds and comes with the additional 30% resistance debuff for 30 seconds (which can be perma). Pistols also carries an Achilles’ Heel proc to potentially sprinkle in the debuff again during Slowed Response’s downtime. It would be perfectly acceptable to remove a damage proc from Empty Clips to add the achilles’ to it (and remove the one from Pistols). That would give you an extra slot to consider elsewhere. Bullet Rain provides an Annihilation debuff proc and is the reason why I go Slowed Response > Soul Drain > Bullet Rain > Hail of Bullets, because I hope to have both the Achilles’ and Annihilation proc trigger and get to 62.5% resistance debuff before I drop Hail of Bullets, which has its own Fury of the Gladiator proc that will bump that up to 82.5% resistance. The beauty of having FotG proc in Hail of Bullets, HoB does up to 12 ticks of damage and the proc will fire on the first tick, so you’ll still have up to 11 ticks of damage that will benefit from the FotG proc. In the less than 10 seconds after applying Slowed Response (when Achilles is active), you could have done 129.15 damage from Slowed Response, 247.1x1.50 = 370.60 from Soul Drain, 211.8x1.50 = 371.7 from Bullet Rain, 107.1x0.90x1.625 + 35.70x0.60x1.625 + 11x35.70x0.60x1.825 + 5x15.73x1.825 = 764.98 damage from Hail of Bullets. That’s a total of 1636 damage over ~12 seconds, per target in your AoE. Those numbers are just approximate, as I have some minor errors in the math, but it’s still a good ball park of what you are likely to do. Also, those numbers assumed Incendiary Ammo, but no Vengeance.

Defense: With no defensive toggles turned on, Farsight gives 19.68% defense and Power Boost will turn that into 31.98% defense. With 6% from global IOs, this leaves 7.02% defense needed to reach softcap. Weave (5.8%) and Hover (2.9%) will get you to 45% softcap defense. When you have Clarion + Power Boost + Farsight (in that order), you will get 50% defense from Farsight (capped at +300%), 6% from Global IOs, and 2.9% from Hover gets you to 58.9% defense (incarnate softcap). Fun side note, you might wonder why I take Stealth and Grant Invisibility instead of Maneuvers. One, Stealth + Stealth IO gives me full stealth (nice for …stealthing missions), but also Clarion + Power Boost + Grant Invisibility is a strong combination. I can give any teammate +9.32% defense (plus stealth) with that combo for 2 minutes…and that’s assuming they’re attacking (double it if they’re staying hidden). Maneuvers can’t do that. Sure, Maneuvers is easy mode, I like the extra utility I gain by letting my teammates stealth with me.

Without Power Boost, you will sit at 37.28% defense with Hover, Weave and Stealth active. Combine that with the -22.44% ToHit debuff from Time’s Juncture (purple patch makes this 10.77% against +4 enemies), you will still feel safe in any exemplared content.

Resistance: You have capped S/L resistance (75%), with solid F/C resists (29%), NE resists (33.4%), and Toxic resists (31.2%). Energy and Psionic will be your biggest problem, but you have defense and Base Empowerments to help with that.

Perma’s? Yup, Hasten is permanent with just one +5 Recharge IO. Chrono Shift is easily perma’d with a recharge of 86s. This does not include the FF proc in Hail of Bullets (which I leave mostly as a recharge enhancement for Hail of Bullets, as its 0s cast time allows for immediate recharging benefits…also, it’s nice having a backup if I get debuffed with slows.

Overall: This is my favorite build to play. I can farm with it, I can solo with it, I can team with it. Endurance consumption is a problem, but I welcome it as I don’t always want to feel like I’m playing on easy-mode. It keeps me from getting complacent. I could shore up some of the endurance issues by taking out a single proc from each attack…but what’s the fun in that?

This build I went unconventional by putting Miracle in Temporal Selection, which basically means I am only getting its benefit if I have a teammate/ally (when cast, it will last for 120s…but I need to be able to cast it). If I feel I am not teaming enough to warrant this slotting and/or power selection, I could move the Miracle to Chrono Shift (will still be perma with FF proc) and slot Temporal Selection differently (or sub in Time Crawl as a one-slot wonder).

Build #1a: Time/DP/Soul – ST (no Temporal Selection)

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(3), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Prv-Heal/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(5), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- Apc-Dam%(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(7), TchofLadG-%Dam(9), GldJvl-Dam%(9), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Dmg(11), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Knock%(21), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21)
Level 6: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(27)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(A)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(33), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33), ImpSwf-Dam%(33), ExpStr-Dam%(34), JvlVll-Dam%(34)
Level 18: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Cyto(34), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 22: Suppressive Fire -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(23), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29), Dcm-Build%(31)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(39), ImpSwf-Dam%(39), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(40)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42)
Level 35: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(43), Obl-%Dam(43), Erd-%Dam(43), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 47: Piercing Rounds -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(15)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
------------

There is a variant you could do with the Time/DP/Soul, which is make it ST centric. This will substitute Empty Clips to be more of a set mule, without neutering its AoE uses. I replace Temporal Selection with Suppressive Fire, take the procs out of Empty Clips and turn it into 5-piece Ragnorak, then turn Distortion Field into a one-slot wonder that grants a 15% absorb shield every time I cast it (well, 90% of the time).

Benefits…Single Target attack chain just got an upgrade. SF > ES > Pistols > BR > ES > Pistols > repeat. Suppressive Fire is a proc monster that offers up a 36% chance at a 5.25s Build Up window. That window is just long enough to fit in Executioner’s Shot twice, plus Pistols and Bullet Rain as 1.848+1.188+1.848 = 4.884s, leaving just enough gap to let Executioner’s Shot get the +80% damage bonus when you activate it. This chain actually isn’t gapless with Executioner’s Shot (need 3.036 recharge, ES has 3.1s, so it would require the 20% Recharge buff from Base Empowerment to ensure gapless chain. The chain (gapless) is 9.768s long, and will average (assuming no Vengeance and Incendiary ammo), 359.5 + 425 + 179.9 + 211.8 + 425 + 179.9 = 1781.1 (182 DPS). Now let’s assume we did Slowed Response and got the Achilles’ Heel proc to fire, that number goes up by 50% (2671.7 Damage, 273.5 DPS). This does not factor in the Buildup Proc nor Vengeance (if you’re playing solo), nor interface proc damage. That’s a nice chain…and I will often sub in the Slowed Response for Bullet Rain when it comes off cooldown during the attack chain. FWIW, the Buildup Proc will add on average 28.9% damage enhancement to all the Executioner’s Shots in the chain, the Bullet Rain, and one of the Pistols.

Detriments… The alpha AoE stays the same (SR > SD > BR > HoB > BR), however when you get into your Empty Clips and Buller Rain cycle, the Empty Clips is only 56% the damage it used to be when proc’d out (but you gain a chance to knock down and use less endurance).

Build #2: Time/DP/Power

Spoiler

Bopper- Demolition Man: Level 50 Natural Defender
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Pistols -- Apc-Dam%(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(7), TchofLadG-%Dam(9), GldJvl-Dam%(9), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), PstBls-Dam%(21), ShlBrk-%Dam(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), Rgn-Dmg(31)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(27), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(29), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(31)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(33), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), ImpSwf-Dam%(34), ExpStr-Dam%(34), JvlVll-Dam%(36)
Level 18: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- GldJvl-Dam%(A), NrnSht-Dam%(37), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(37), GldNet-Dam%(39), UnbCns-Dam%(39), Dcm-Build%(39)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(40)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(42), ImpSwf-Dam%(42), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), ExpStr-Dam%(43)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal(45), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Power Build Up -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 41: Temp Invulnerability -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48)
Level 44: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Piercing Rounds -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(50), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(13), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
------------

This build is very similar to Build #1a. It has the same ST attack chain, however we lose Soul Drain but gain Conserve Power. Also, we gain Power Buildup (which mostly mimics Power Boost for my purposes) at level 35, which makes for exemplaring down to level 30 all the better. The biggest trade-off with this build comes from losing the AoE alpha attack of SR > SD > BR > HoB > BR. That beefiness of Soul Drain for that combo is a big reason why I prefer playing the /Soul version, despite the fact all Endurance issues are gone with Conserve Power in the mix. We also gain a proc’d out Empty Clips again, which is nice when cycling Bullet Rain and Empty Clips together…but again, it’s just not the same.

Beyond that, nothing much changes as you will still hit the Defense caps using the same Power Buildup + Farsight combos, however the Clarion + Power Buildup + Farsight is not as strong (this is because Power Boost can be enhanced by outside buffs, whereas Power Buildup ignores them). With all your defensive toggles on, you will come just short of the incarnate softcap (58.3% when you need 58.75%), but with Time’s Juncture you won’t notice it.

The S/L resistance is still capped at 75%, while F/C remains at 29%. Everything else is 10.3% or less.

Hasten and Chronoshift is still perma’d, and Conserve Power has a 63% uptime (assuming no FF procs). In the 53 seconds (or less) that Conserve Power is down, you should be able to manage not running out of endurance, which is why I changed the slotting of Chrono Shift to 5-piece Panacea instead of Synapse’s Shock.

With all that, there’s not really much else to add. But just in case, I made some guesses as to what questions you may have for me, which I provide below.

Do I use Piercing Rounds?

Nope. It’s a mule for 10% recharge. It’s there for situational purposes only…mainly applying a 15% resistance debuff while on a team (of course this requires me to switch to Standard Ammo, then back to either Chemical or Incendiary).

What Ammo do I use?

Mostly Incendiary, but for harder content I go with Chemical Ammo. My Resistances and Defenses are good, so the next layer of survivability to add is damage debuffs, which I do with Chemical Ammo, Time’s Juncture, Paralytic Radial Interface and Void Radial. Combine that with all of the resistance debuffs (which effectively buffs damage debuffs, shout out to Frosticus for detailing that one) I can achieve the cap of 90% damage debuff on +4 single targets, and sometimes entire mobs (it fluctuates, honestly).

What Incarnates do I use?

Alpha I almost always go with Musculature Radial for the Damage, ToHit Debuff, Defense Debuff, and Endurance Modification. However if I’m on a team where endurance won’t be an issue, I will swap out for Intuition Radial as I still get the same Damage, ToHit Debuff, and Defense Debuffs, but I also gain Hold Buffs (Distortion Field), Range (Empty Clips), and Slow Movement (almost everything). My preference is obviously Intuition Radial, however Endurance issues will cause me to go with Musculature if solo’ing. Really, the range is what I mainly lose out on as Distortion Field isn’t much of a hold power and I usually already floor my enemy’s movement speeds.

Judgement, I almost always go with Void Radial because I love the Damage Debuff and a PBAoE fits my Soul Drain/Hail of Bullets playstyle, and Negative Energy matches my */Soul Mastery theme. The only other option to consider is Ion, because it’s the easiest to use and you can hit up to 40 targets.

Interface, I get almost all of them and switch them out for what I need. Paralytic Radial is used when I am going for Damage Debuffs to pair with my Chemical Ammo. Reactive Radial is used for max damage. Degenerative is also used.

Lore, I go with Longbow. Debuffing Regeneration is my only hole (self-inflicted as I don’t take Time Crawl nor Time Stop), so I go with Longbow solely for that purpose.

Destiny, I go with Clarion Radial. Come on, it gives me a second Power Boost and it gives me status protection for 90 out of 120 seconds. Things can get dicey in those final 30s, but Farsight helped keep me safe while mezzed, and Clarion works as a break free once it is back up.

Hybrid, I go with Assault Core because I am AoE heavy and most of my attacks are relatively quick recharge. When I’m not trying to DPS, Support and Melee both can offer up options that fills holes or amplifies what I’m already doing.

Can I solo an AV or GM?

Eh…probably not. I haven’t honestly tried. I think I tried to take down a Rikti Pylon solo one time, and in my sloppy attempt at a rotation, I think I killed it in about 6 minutes. Nothing special, but nothing I was trying to optimize. It was more a survivability test.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 5/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, Bopper said:

I expect Time Manipulation to get tweaked/nerfed in the future

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 4: Empty Clips -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Dmg(11), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Knock%(21), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(A)
Level 22: Suppressive Fire -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(23), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29), Dcm-Build%(31)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
------------

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 4: Empty Clips -- ExpStr-Dam%(A), Rgn-Dmg(11), PstBls-Dam%(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), ImpSwf-Dam%(23)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(27), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(31)
Level 22: Temporal Selection -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(42)
------------

Reveal hidden contents

Bopper- Demolition Man: Level 50 Natural Defender
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Pistols -- Apc-Dam%(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(7), TchofLadG-%Dam(9), GldJvl-Dam%(9), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), PstBls-Dam%(21), ShlBrk-%Dam(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), Rgn-Dmg(31)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(27), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(29), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(29), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(31)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(33), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), ImpSwf-Dam%(34), ExpStr-Dam%(34), JvlVll-Dam%(36)
Level 18: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- GldJvl-Dam%(A), NrnSht-Dam%(37), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(37), GldNet-Dam%(39), UnbCns-Dam%(39), Dcm-Build%(39)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(40)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(42), ImpSwf-Dam%(42), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), ExpStr-Dam%(43)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal(45), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Power Build Up -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 41: Temp Invulnerability -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48)
Level 44: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Piercing Rounds -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(50), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(13), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
------------

Why is that?  Have the mods been discussing it?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

32 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Why is that?  Have the mods been discussing it?

It's been mentioned by Capt.Powerhouse that Time could be looked at in Page 6 (which is around the corner)

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

11 hours ago, Bopper said:

It's been mentioned by Capt.Powerhouse that Time could be looked at in Page 6 (which is around the corner)

From the sounds of it though, it would only be in relation to Power Boost and Clarion Radial Destiny, not a straight up Time Manipulation nerf.  If you don't use those two (and my Time/DP Defender build does not), then it will probably be fine.

Can I solo an AV or GM?

Yes, but.

+0, cake walk.

+4, with difficulty.   You'll have to use lore, keep your lore alive, buffed, and on target.  And you may even need to use some reds.  I soloed a +4x8 ITF back on live with Time/DP, but I really wouldn't want to duplicate the 4 hour task.

I don't expect it to be nerfed much, if any.  The 'bug' that was an issue has already been fixed.

If it does get nerfed, it will likely only be the Clarion_Special*PBU*Farsight combination; and hopefully that isn't completely nuked.  Considering how hard that is to pull off, I don't see that much of an issue with it.

Edited by Linea

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

56 minutes ago, Apparition said:

From the sounds of it though, it would only be in relation to Power Boost and Clarion Radial Destiny

28 minutes ago, Linea said:

I don't expect it to be nerfed much, if any.

I hope you guys are right. The quote I recall was Farsight will not get a token resistance to slap it with an "Ignore Buffs" flag. So not sure what they do with the set if that's not the "fix" between Farsight and powers like PB, PBU, and Clarion Radial. I assume Farsight will have its duration nerfed, make it 90s like ChronoShift which would be a nuisance (Time is already clicky) but gets it out of Clarion's stacking cycle. Or the numbers could get nerfed (maybe 10% instead of 12.5% for defenders, and all AT mods scale down with it). But honestly I have no idea what the path will be. Capt Powerhouse didn't seem sure at the time, and he wasn't even sure if Page 6 was when it will be addressed...just the earliest it would be looked at. 

35 minutes ago, Linea said:

+4, with difficulty.   You'll have to use lore, keep your lore alive, buffed, and on target.  And you may even need to use some reds.  I soloed a +4x8 ITF back on live with Time/DP, but I really wouldn't want to duplicate the 4 hour task.

Sounds like something I should give a try to some day. 

• 2 months later
On 5/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, Bopper said:

This build I went unconventional by putting Miracle in Temporal Selection, which basically means I am only getting its benefit if I have a teammate/ally (when cast, it will last for 120s…but I need to be able to cast it). If I feel I am not teaming enough to warrant this slotting and/or power selection, I could move the Miracle to Chrono Shift (will still be perma with FF proc) and slot Temporal Selection differently (or sub in Time Crawl as a one-slot wonder).

Is slotting this way instead of in Health solely to free up one slot?

1 minute ago, xl8 said:

Is slotting this way instead of in Health solely to free up one slot?

Two reasons...yes, taking Temporal Selection gives me 1 slot available for slotting a Health unique. Also, it let's me have Temporal Selection in the build. It's been awhile since I tried this, but I believe if I am solo I can summon the P2W Shield pet (the one that grants recovery and defense) and cast Temporal Selection on it to gain a 2 minute boost. It's hacky, but if I need the extra recovery for 2 minutes I have a way of incorporating it. Also...I think I wound up putting Numina into Temporal Selection instead of Miracle, as I desired the extra 5% recovery more than the 20% regeneration.

3 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Two reasons...yes, taking Temporal Selection gives me 1 slot available for slotting a Health unique. Also, it let's me have Temporal Selection in the build. It's been awhile since I tried this, but I believe if I am solo I can summon the P2W Shield pet (the one that grants recovery and defense) and cast Temporal Selection on it to gain a 2 minute boost. It's hacky, but if I need the extra recovery for 2 minutes I have a way of incorporating it. Also...I think I wound up putting Numina into Temporal Selection instead of Miracle, as I desired the extra 5% recovery more than the 20% regeneration.

I meant, why place it in TS rather than Health? Simply because there's a free slot and health requires using an additional one?

4 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I think I wound up putting Numina into Temporal Selection instead of Miracle, as I desired the extra 5% recovery more than the 20% regeneration.

And I think you mean this the other way around. Miracle instead of Numina.

4 minutes ago, xl8 said:

I meant, why place it in TS rather than Health? Simply because there's a free slot and health requires using an additional one?

And I think you mean this the other way around. Miracle instead of Numina.

1) Correct, because of the free slot. 

2) No, I meant NC in TS and having Miracle in Health. That would guarantee me 15% recovery instead of 10%. If I want the 10% recovery and 20% regeneration from NC, I will have to use Temporal Selection on something.

I guess the other option would be to slot the Preventative Medicine into Temporal Selection and 1 slot the Temporal Mending with Numina. I rarely feel the need to heal and it would provide an avenue for keeping the buff up. However when I need to use Temporal Mending, I NEED to use it, so I dont see myself going unenhanced in that power. But it is an option I may try.

• Like 1

I'm comparing build 1A to a previous build of yours. I can't find the link, but here's an ss...

1633232177_ScreenShot2020-07-14at1_34_49PM.thumb.png.f7a4ed7b8aa534e4805bf1357460a680.png

And for those wanting a side by side...

529698435_ScreenShot2020-07-14at1_36_20PM.thumb.png.bbdc326b3aed33cf1585dac52c060570.png

I'm wondering... for an AoE build, why is there more of a focus on Pistols and a "sacrifice" on Empty Clips?

I understand the 2 slots freed on Juncture, at a cost of plus rchg from set and 1% -tohit.

I assume the damage was negligible in Distortion Field, although I did enjoy seeing those numbers come up on when following slowed response on mobs.

The slotting for Brawl and Boxing is obviously because you're chasing +rchg, but what specifically are you trying to cycle faster? Chrono Shift? It's at 93s on old build and 91 on build 1A. Or, are you trying to speed up the attack chain?

I've never had an issue with your older build, but I am curious to try this newly tinkered one.
The previous Empty Clips slotting was superb and really hacked down mobs like there was no tomorrow.
I haven't rerolled to try your 1A (I will), but I'm expecting to see much lower numbers with Ragnarok.

18 minutes ago, xl8 said:

I'm comparing build 1A to a previous build of yours. I can't find the link, but here's an ss...

[pic deleted]

And for those wanting a side by side...

[pic deleted]

I'm wondering... for an AoE build, why is there more of a focus on Pistols and a "sacrifice" on Empty Clips?

I understand the 2 slots freed on Juncture, at a cost of plus rchg from set and 1% -tohit.

I assume the damage was negligible in Distortion Field, although I did enjoy seeing those numbers come up on when following slowed response on mobs.

The slotting for Brawl and Boxing is obviously because you're chasing +rchg, but what specifically are you trying to cycle faster? Chrono Shift? It's at 93s on old build and 91 on build 1A. Or, are you trying to speed up the attack chain?

I've never had an issue with your older build, but I am curious to try this newly tinkered one.
The previous Empty Clips slotting was superb and really hacked down mobs like there was no tomorrow.
I haven't rerolled to try your 1A (I will), but I'm expecting to see much lower numbers with Ragnarok.

There's a lot you're asking about, and it's honestly a build I hadn't look at in awhile. I had changed my Time/DP/Soul build to make it both an AoE and ST monster...but I did not respec into it yet and I have not advertised it on the forums. So here you go, take a look at this and let me know what you think. I've sat on it for 2 months and hadn't pulled the trigger, maybe you can convince me, or show me something I missed.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Pistols -- Apc-Dmg(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(7), ShlBrk-%Dam(9), GldJvl-Dam%(9), AchHee-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(11), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), PstBls-Dam%(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(50), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(50), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(50)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33), ImpSwf-Dam%(33), ExpStr-Dam%(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Ann-ResDeb%(34)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(23), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29), Dcm-Build%(31)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(36)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dam%(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), ShlBrk-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(39), ImpSwf-Dam%(40)
Level 30: Temporal Selection -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal(42)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 47: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
------------

Edited by Bopper

20 minutes ago, xl8 said:

Let me address this separately. I was chasing Recharge and Accuracy. The reason for recharge is to make Hasten perma with 1 slot, Chrono Shift perma, and to make my optimal attack chain have as small of a gap as possible. If I recall, I use a chain of Suppressive Fire > Executioner's Shot > Pistols > Bullet Rain > Executioner's Shot > Pistols > Repeat.  And in this build I beefed up Empty Clips to allow me to use an AoE alpha strike of Slowed Response > Soul Drain > Bullet Rain > Hail of Bullets >  then go into a rotation of Bullet Rain > Empty Clips.

One thing I'm unsure of with slotting is if I should take out a damage proc from Bullet Rain and/or Empty Clips to put in FF proc, just to make their AoE rotation faster. 

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

One thing I'm unsure of with slotting is if I should take out a damage proc from Bullet Rain and/or Empty Clips to put in FF proc, just to make their AoE rotation faster. 

Just looking at it, it's a lot tighter. There's no essential power that doesn't recharge within its own duration.
Now you've confirmed what I assumed about the recharge slotting, I think you've made the right choices.

This is one of those builds (if not the only build I've seen) that successfully sacrifices a large number of what would be superfluous slots (in effect 10) to gain what would usually be eaten up by recharge components in various powers. I know there's a lot of us throwing LotGs and purple sets around to boost recharge, but this particular combo seems unique in that every other power works in unison.

The slotting on Bullet Rain and Empty Clips I'll have to try. I'm assuming leaving out FF works better because the set is so click intensive, there aren't any actual gaps. At least for me; I juggle a lot of extras too, including Plasmatic Taser and Hand Grenades, but usually only when exemped low.

Ofc this is an end game build, so the Hami Os and purps would have to wait for most players.

I'll switch out stealth and CJ, so I can stealth when exemped. Weave provides the same immob res so all good there. I'll also "pull an @Linea" and push swap ammo up to bring in Weave early enough for Positron TF.

I'm slightly tempted to switch Unbreakable Constraint out for Pacing of the Turtle, as the hold is only a chance and I enjoy paralyzing mobs AND their powers. Plus, Turtle gives an additional chance to slow rech on top of that. All your powers' recharge times still fall within their duration (2s loss on Chrono Shift). There's a 3% loss on global Accuracy which may or may not be noticeable, but for the price of 5 unslotters I'm prepared to test.
Lots of tweaks and tests, but no overhauls.

4 minutes ago, xl8 said:

Just looking at it, it's a lot tighter.

Yeah, it's tight. Uncomfortably tight haha, as there is still more I'd like to do but not sure how i'd do it.

It certainly is an end-game build. It can exemplar a little, but you probably won't want to level up this way. I leave those decisions to the user and they can take my ideas and incorporate what they want to while still allowing them to play their way.

You will drink endurance. Be prepared. I recommend grabbing the Base Empowerments: +Recharge and +Recovery buffs to help tighten up gaps with my ST attack chain and of course, +17% recovery is helpful...it's an extra 17 endurance per minute. You'll want that.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, Bopper said:

Endurance consumption is a problem, but I welcome it as I don’t always want to feel like I’m playing on easy-mode. It keeps me from getting complacent. I could shore up some of the endurance issues by taking out a single proc from each attack…but what’s the fun in that?

I think you already said it best.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

I have enjoyed my Time/DP defender.  I made many similar picks as you, except I do NOT use Suppressive Fire, instead I went with Executioner's Shot as my proc'd heavy hitter.

I do not quite have perma Hasten (2.6s off) or Chrono (5.02s off), but I usually have them on when in combat... If not, I'll survive for 5s (I hope).  I also have no endurance issues, as I've slotted for it.

Also, I only have used Intuition Radial for Alpha; and I went Degen for Interface.  (Clarion Core, Void Radial, Support Core).  I also do 99% of the time Incendiary the other 1% is when I rez and forget to toggle it on...  Is the -dam from Chemical *that* noticeable?  The DoT from incendiary is very noticeable.

I also seem to be taking Hover at 49 on a lot of "non-flying toons" - just to have that option (e.g. Hami raids, Shard, etc).  Plus, LotG mule...

Cowboy Roy (Time/DP):

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Cowboy Roy_v1: Level 50 Technology Defender
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(5), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(15), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 2: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(7), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(34), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(34)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(13), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(34), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(9), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 8: Distortion Field -- NrnSht-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(9), GldNet-Dam%(13), ImpSwf-Dam%(15), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(37), UnbCns-Dam%(37)
Level 12: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Dam%(17), JvlVll-Dam%(17), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25), ImpSwf-Dam%(27), ExpStr-Dam%(29)
Level 18: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19)
Level 20: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), ShlBrk-%Dam(40), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(42)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(29), ImpSwf-Dam%(39), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(40)
Level 30: Temporal Selection -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43)
Level 35: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), Erd-%Dam(39), Obl-%Dam(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Soul Storm -- GldJvl-Acc/End/Rech(A), GldJvl-Dam%(45), Apc-Dam%(48), NrnSht-Dam%(48), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(45), GldNet-Dam%(45)
Level 47: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 49: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(3)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(3)
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
------------

• Like 1

• 7 months later
  • 3 years later

Hi,

I can't download links for some reason for mids. 
Is this build still relevant? i really want to try time/pistol build. could you share your build one more time? 🙂 

thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Vargul said:

Hi,

I can't download links for some reason for mids. 
Is this build still relevant? i really want to try time/pistol build. could you share your build one more time? 🙂 

thanks in advance!

Time_DP_Proc_Heavy - i27p5.mbd

This is not the most relevant build (I haven't touched it in quite some time). Although it's titled i27p5, that was mostly for moving around power's level unlock selections. I would have to go back and look at the slotting for Suppressive Fire and reconsider adding Piercing Rounds to the build. Still, it's something to start with.

• Thanks 2