Jump to content
Coin

What We Do In The Shadows

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else a massive fan of What We Do In The Shadows? 


Seriously, this show is absolutely brilliant, so well written and performed by all the cast and yet no-one I know watches it!! It's almost unheard of! 


Given some of the amazing guest stars that have appeared in it, it's shocking how few people talk about it! Seeing Mark Hamill in the latest episode caught me right off guard!


Also.......fucking Colin Robinson. urrgh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... a link to it would be helpful ...


IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the movie. Have not seen it on TV since I canceled live television a year or so ago. If I recall, they cast the boss from The IT Crowd. So I'm not surprised it's good 🙂 



PPM Information Guide                Recharge Guide 

Time Manipulation Guide             Survivability Tool         

Movement Speed: Guide              Interface DoT Procs Guide

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Redlynne said:

... a link to it would be helpful ...

To what? It's a TV show, not the easiest thing to link to 😄

 

I can add a trailer for it, if you want? Save you having to Google it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bopper said:

I loved the movie. Have not seen it on TV since I canceled live television a year or so ago. If I recall, they cast the boss from The IT Crowd. So I'm not surprised it's good 🙂 

It is and it is 🙂

 

Well worth tracking down if you can and loved the movie, the series is even better. Just found out there is another spin-off series from new Zealand as well, based on the police officers from the movie, same actors as well, going to binge those now 🙂

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Coin said:

It is and it is 🙂

 

Well worth tracking down if you can and loved the movie, the series is even better. Just found out there is another spin-off series from new Zealand as well, based on the police officers from the movie, same actors as well, going to binge those now 🙂

 

 

 

Oh man, I'll have to check that out.



PPM Information Guide                Recharge Guide 

Time Manipulation Guide             Survivability Tool         

Movement Speed: Guide              Interface DoT Procs Guide

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the movie three times and it's still awesome, but I have to admit the show is better.  I freaking love What We Do in the Shadows!  The second season has really raised the bar with Collin Robinson having more screen time (and he deserves it) and poor Guillermo...damn good with a crossbow, though. Plus, I'll watch anything with Matt Berry in it.  My girlfriend and I loved him in the IT Crowd as well. 

  • Like 1

Sky-Hawke: Street/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 15, 2020 at 1:56 AM, Coin said:

Is anyone else a massive fan of What We Do In The Shadows? 


Seriously, this show is absolutely brilliant, so well written and performed by all the cast and yet no-one I know watches it!! It's almost unheard of! 


Given some of the amazing guest stars that have appeared in it, it's shocking how few people talk about it! Seeing Mark Hamill in the latest episode caught me right off guard!


Also.......fucking Colin Robinson. urrgh!

I was starting to think nobody else got it.  Unbelievably creative writing, subtly brilliant.

1 minute ago, Speck said:

Absolutely brilliant!  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the movie and the show is just as funny and brilliant. Love it. I think the show was perfectly cast and i specially love the episode with the Vampire Council and all of the special cameos. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...