What We Do In The Shadows

Is anyone else a massive fan of What We Do In The Shadows? 

Seriously, this show is absolutely brilliant, so well written and performed by all the cast and yet no-one I know watches it!! It's almost unheard of! 

Given some of the amazing guest stars that have appeared in it, it's shocking how few people talk about it! Seeing Mark Hamill in the latest episode caught me right off guard!

Also.......fucking Colin Robinson. urrgh!

• Like 1

I loved the movie. Have not seen it on TV since I canceled live television a year or so ago. If I recall, they cast the boss from The IT Crowd. So I'm not surprised it's good 🙂 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

7 hours ago, Redlynne said:

... a link to it would be helpful ...

To what? It's a TV show, not the easiest thing to link to 😄

I can add a trailer for it, if you want? Save you having to Google it?

3 hours ago, Bopper said:

I loved the movie. Have not seen it on TV since I canceled live television a year or so ago. If I recall, they cast the boss from The IT Crowd. So I'm not surprised it's good 🙂 

It is and it is 🙂

Well worth tracking down if you can and loved the movie, the series is even better. Just found out there is another spin-off series from new Zealand as well, based on the police officers from the movie, same actors as well, going to binge those now 🙂

3 minutes ago, Coin said:

It is and it is 🙂

Well worth tracking down if you can and loved the movie, the series is even better. Just found out there is another spin-off series from new Zealand as well, based on the police officers from the movie, same actors as well, going to binge those now 🙂

Oh man, I'll have to check that out.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I've seen the movie three times and it's still awesome, but I have to admit the show is better.  I freaking love What We Do in the Shadows!  The second season has really raised the bar with Collin Robinson having more screen time (and he deserves it) and poor Guillermo...damn good with a crossbow, though. Plus, I'll watch anything with Matt Berry in it.  My girlfriend and I loved him in the IT Crowd as well. 

• Like 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

On May 15, 2020 at 1:56 AM, Coin said:

Is anyone else a massive fan of What We Do In The Shadows? 

Seriously, this show is absolutely brilliant, so well written and performed by all the cast and yet no-one I know watches it!! It's almost unheard of! 

Given some of the amazing guest stars that have appeared in it, it's shocking how few people talk about it! Seeing Mark Hamill in the latest episode caught me right off guard!

Also.......fucking Colin Robinson. urrgh!

I was starting to think nobody else got it.  Unbelievably creative writing, subtly brilliant.

1 minute ago, Speck said:

Absolutely brilliant!  

• 1 month later

I was amazed it was better than the movie. Not Buffy the Vampire Slayer better, but still, wonnerful!

Matt Berry is also in an odd little BBC show called Year of the Rabbit that's worth hunting down.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 5/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, MoisesG said:

I loved the movie and the show is just as funny and brilliant. Love it. I think the show was perfectly cast and i specially love the episode with the Vampire Council and all of the special cameos. 🙂

LOL i laughed at that episode a lot 🙂 really enjoyed it

I randomly saw this show one day in a hotel and just couldnt stop watching it. It was so funny and very well done. Spot on, A+ show. 

• Like 1