I've got a fan (or stalker)

sometimes I have a follow macro on the left alt key and go on some odd journeys when I am windowed and not even trying to control my character

Make sure to drag them by a giant monster just in case it's something like that!

On 5/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Replacement said:

I also think it's wrong to be misogynistic, and I think it's wrong to steal while I'm at it.  But go ahead, ignore that human morality is nuanced and driven by zeitgeist.  Pretend you've never heard of drawing a line in the sand.

EDIT: I think I need to be more clear: I declared I have morals and things I find unacceptable. I just don't think pushing people around qualifies. Your retort reads as "you are a hypocrite because you have morals." Nonsense.

It's fine that you draw a line in the sand, but, that line only means something to you.  Stop trying to make it mean something to other people.

• Like 1

Well, which is it, young feller?  You want I should freeze or get down on the ground?
If'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop.  And if'n I drop I'll be in motion.

10 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Do you mean to tell me that none of you have used [lightning rod], [shield charge], or [spring attack] on a friend, teammate, or random passerby? 

I guess I'm the only jerk.

Touch that speed crack on my melee alts and we'll have words! :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Spam em/slap on them.:-)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

On 5/26/2020 at 4:24 PM, ImpousVileTerror said:

Bumping in to someone at random is not at all the same thing as the "nudgers" (as they've been dubbed in this thread).  The nudgers are the ones who make a concentrated effort to continuously force another player-character to move by repeatably making contact.  Hence the opinion that there's something wrong with these nudgers and/or they're assholes.

Hmm, I don't know.  Nudging someone that is afk to a different spot could be slighty amusing.

I would call that a pretty harmless prank.

Now if you're just doing it nonstop to a person as if your a large fly trying to spit on a turd, then that's anoyyingly childish and you should  make better use of your time. 

Edited by Hero_of_Light
  • Sad 1

On 5/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, roleki said:

It's fine that you draw a line in the sand, but, that line only means something to you.  Stop trying to make it mean something to other people.

Isn't that the point of this topic though... Seeing if other people have dealt with it and what their thoughts are?

Replacement's answer can mean something to you, or not. Just because Replacement answered doesn't mean it's being forced on anyone, even if the opinion isn't everyone elses.

Edited by Hero_of_Light