Show detailed set boni

Bierfuizl

On 6/17/2020 at 2:52 AM, Bierfuizl said:

Is there any way to show set bonus similar to the in-game power window?

grafik.png.bd913b4495e9c92bd5373e6347f236f1.png

I've clicked through the menu but wasn't able to find a comparable listing in Mid's.

Unfortunately no. It certainly would be an enhancement to the program that we'd like to incorporate, but I don't expect it to get attention anytime soon.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 2 months later

The one thing I believe we are missing, which I discussed with the team last night, is something that emulates the in-game itemized display of each item contributing to a bonus. While you can piece it together yourself, we have no actual itemized summary.

Unfortunately, working with the interface is just as clunky as the code itself, due to its age. Something like this is very low priority compared to the other work we still need to do, so it's likely this would be a feature in a successor project.

mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon

• 5 weeks later