Is there a way to get... smaller?

roleki

I don't know if it's because I find the movement animations so amusing, or if the idea of punching a Titan in the kneecap until it dies is funny to me, or if it's just that it's easier for me to come up with character names if the toon is a juvenile/diminutive adult, but now that I am like 50 toons in to HC, it seems that I prefer rolling tiny characters.  Like, over half of them are tiny.

And I am ok with that!

But this morning I was brushing my teeth and the idea for a tiny plant/dark Controller popped into my head: Leaflet.  Onliest problem is, I already have a juvenile Plant controller, Lawn Boy, and it seems to me, Leaflet should be even smaller, almost Tinkerbellian in stature.

But Lawn Boy is already max small.  Or is he?  There were some characters in @Briggs Comic Con missions that seemed even smaller than what my usual dudes are, and I could swear I've seen smaller toons in the wild, skittering past me and mocking me for my not-as-tiny-as-they proportions.

So I ask... is there a way to get characters to be even smaller than just dragging all sliders to the left in the character editor?

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

38 minutes ago, Patti said:

Slider gets only so small because interface bug.  Need to edit saved costume file for actual min/max scale numbers.

I had no idea!  Awesome!

• Thanks 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

19 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

First thing that came to mind before reading the post was:

"I WAS IN THE POOL!  I WAS IN THE POOL!"

2 internet points for the first person to get the reference.

Shrinkage is a very serious issue.

• Haha 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

3 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

I did not know you could edit the costume file like that.  I am totally making all of my Mini alts even smaller!  😁

Was just about to summon you.....

• Haha 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291