Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

4 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Hey folks!  Long time no see!  I've been running on different shards for the last three years or so, but with the influx of players, am returning, at least part-time, to Indom!  Are ya'll still running on Indom and will there be room for a little bit of me on the team sometimes?  I run another event in one of my SGs on Saturdays so I won't be able to make it every week but man, I miss Theme Team!!

Hey @EmmySky! Long time no see, for sure! We have a few people who have left and others who have joined. We'd love to have you whenever you have time 😄 As you can see, we're still going strong! 

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

13 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey @EmmySky! Long time no see, for sure! We have a few people who have left and others who have joined. We'd love to have you whenever you have time 😄 As you can see, we're still going strong! 

Page 135! Man, we are a crazy bunch! 🥳

• Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 1/13/2024 at 11:43 AM, TrixieKixx said:

1/27 -  Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) -  All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator) / Magician costumes

I'd like to sign up for the following Saturday with...

@Glacier PeakSpellbind (Illusion/Psi) Dominator

Edit: @TrixieKixx oops I meant 1/27 (Penelope Yin), not this week. 

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 1/14/2024 at 12:17 PM, Midnyte said:

oooo, she's my favorite of your toons! And great concept for this theme.

Thanks! I really like her too. Here's a fun story about her:

Back on live, I only played the character ocasionally (sonic blast and cold domination are slow to develop sets) so she languished in my lineup for a long time. In fact, I had considered deleting her but she got made at CoV launch and had a 10/31 creation date so I was loathe to give that up.  Eventually, sometime between levels 38 and 40, I took her on an ITF during a WTF to get her over the hump into the 40s.  Through the TF, with only a few others (4 others I think? maybe 3?), I felt kinda useless since I wasn't really clearing mobs and we had a bane spider on the team spec'ed out for toxic damage who threw out sleet (from Mako's PPP), which just made me feel redundant.  Finally we got to Romi at the end and I had an interruption so would have needed to log for a bit but everyone was nice enough to let me stay logged for a bit to catch the reward.  Like 30 minutes later, I came back, and the team was still trying to kill Romi.  I was shocked and jumped back in, throwing out all my debuffs; the team burned through Romi (and his rezzes) lightning quick.  I have loved her ever since.

Edited by Burnt Umber
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Burnt Umber said:

Thanks! I really like her too. Here's a fun story about her:

Back on live, I only played the character ocasionally (sonic blast and cold domination are slow to develop sets) so she languished in my lineup for a long time. In fact, I had considered deleting her but she got made at CoV launch and had a 10/31 creation date so I was loathe to give that up.  Eventually, sometime between levels 38 and 40, I took her on an ITF during a WTF to get her over the hump into the 40s.  Through the TF, with only a few others (4 others I think? maybe 3?), I felt kinda useless since I wasn't really clearing mobs and we had a bane spider on the team spec'ed out for toxic damage who threw out sleet (from Mako's PPP), which just made me feel redundant.  Finally we got to Romi at the end and I had an interruption so would have needed to log for a bit but everyone was nice enough to let me stay logged for a bit to catch the reward.  Like 30 minutes later, I came back, and the team was still trying to kill Romi.  I was shocked and jumped back in, throwing out all my debuffs; the team burned through Romi (and his rezzes) lightning quick.  I have loved her ever since.

That is a delicious story! Thanks for sharing. 

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

On 1/13/2024 at 12:43 PM, TrixieKixx said:

1/20 - Imperious (Level 35-50 - Purple - Cimerora) "Welcome to Valhalla" – Choose a powerset and costume from the Nordic Pantheon & Mythology (Mace/Elec/Storm as examples)

I'll bring Norn Embla - Plant/Nature CTRL, tender of Yggdrasil.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/15/2024 at 2:42 PM, Glacier Peak said:

I'd like to sign up for the following Saturday with...

@Glacier PeakSpellbind (Illusion/Psi) Dominator

Edit: @TrixieKixx oops I meant 1/27 (Penelope Yin), not this week. 

I will never remember that 😄 Please let me know when sign-ups happen! I'll take your name off for the Imperious TF. Let me know if you change your mind!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/13/2024 at 11:43 AM, TrixieKixx said:

1/20 - Imperious (Level 35-50 - Purple - Cimerora) "Welcome to Valhalla" – Choose a powerset and costume from the Nordic Pantheon & Mythology (Mace/Elec/Storm as examples)

*pokes head in* Long time no see! I almost ended up down a rabbit hole of ideas for this theme, but saw I have a character at level 35 who's already got perfect powersets for this.

I'd like to join on Sea Tempest - Water/Storm Corruptor who will be representing the sea goddess Ran. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I am soooo looking forward to see what you guys are bringing this week!

Sign me up with Verdant Valkyrie (WP/TW Tank). As... well, a Valkyrie.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

55 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TygerDarkstorm Welcome back! It's been a long time. I hope all is well with you, and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday! 🙂 

Thank you! Yes, things are good, thank you. Took a break from gaming but I'm ready to play again and look forward to seeing you all Saturday. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 1/18/2024 at 12:15 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

*pokes head in* Long time no see! I almost ended up down a rabbit hole of ideas for this theme, but saw I have a character at level 35 who's already got perfect powersets for this.

I'd like to join on Sea Tempest - Water/Storm Corruptor who will be representing the sea goddess Ran. 🙂

Awesome, and so glad to see you here! I noticed your absence for a long time now, ever since we did a theme that was your input. Don't remember offhand what it was. Looking forward to teaming with you Saturday. 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, I am unsure if I will make it. We planned an unexpected play date for my daughter with her best friend. I also had to run to the grocery store and left a little later than intended, so if I’m not there on time just go without me.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

I know I am late to sign up so if there's no room for me I understand. But if I can still join, I'll bring Ingrid Stormhammer - Energy/Electric Brute

There's room! I almost put you on the list as a TBD, but I wanted to make sure you didn't have other plans this week 😄 ETA: I didn't see that Milrop and Cece signed up before you, @Midnyte. If Tyger doesn't show up, we'll have room. Otherwise, it is a full team.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just got home and have to unload. I’ll catch you guys next week

• Thumbs Up 2

Imperious TF - Valhalla costumes/powersets

Saturday, Jan 20, 2024

Imperious drew a full team and an unintentional almost-Skittles team!

9A6Hael.jpg

O1uzTB7.jpg

Goddess Skadi, blaster by @TrixieKixx
McJkmv2.jpg

Horrere, corruptor by @Burnt Umber
e0lrCBI.jpg

@Milrop, blaster
iomy3mL.jpg

Yavanna, sentinel by @Princess Cecelia
yMSas4p.jpg

Norn Embla, controller by @FrauleinMental
L93yZMk.jpg

Verdant Valkyrie, tanker by @Bananiac
YrtTQ2m.jpg

Tsookeeper, mastermind by @Tsoo friend
4EUY2sZ.jpg

Ingrid Stormhammer, brute by @Midnyte
dHO0rl7.jpg

nAqdcfH.jpg

YEZl0XU.jpg

Ua3hTwy.jpg

ghJ4SeS.jpg

X26stei.jpg

cGejrhC.jpg

7p9ie3Z.jpg

FAJkvZq.jpg

8xylsPG.jpg

And what has become a post-TF custom recently, a Rikti invasion! We brought all the EBs to the yard!
WgVgRZU.jpg

3uFGDbu.jpg

A9MJ15a.jpg

ogLW3Di.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2

1/6 - Apex / Tin Mage (Level 50 - Purple - RWZ) "Viva Las Vegas" – Any AT / Costume is something you'd wear in Vegas 
1/13 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - "(Rare) Earth Force" – Any Stone/Earth powerset. Choose a costume to represent one of the Rare Earth Elements to give it a new twist. 
1/27 -  Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) -  All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator) / Magician costumes

@TrixieKixx Mizz Direction - Illusion/Rad Controller

@Glacier Peak Spellbind - Illusion/Psi Dominator

@FrauleinMental Lanthanum Lethe - Illusion/Earth Dominator

@TygerDarkstorm Illusionary Sora - Illusion/Energy Dominator

@Burnt Umber Commenticia - Illusion/FF Controller

@Bananiac Mister Mindbender - Illusion/Kin Controller

@Midnyte Lady Seafrost - Illusion/Cold Controller

@Jaxman100 Electric Box Parts - Illusion/Elec Dominator

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here are our themes for February! Maybe we can do some Valentine's missions after our WST 😄 

2/3 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) – “The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker/Brute Team - Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! / Order of Knight Templar costumes  
2/10 - Citadel (Level 25-30 - Blue Side: Talos Island) – Your Favorite AT / Romantic Costumes in Valentine's colors
2/17 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – "Build your own Djinn"- One of your powers must be storm-related / Arabian costumes
2/24 - Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Any AT / Warrior costumes (Reminder to get Tip: Wizard's Weakness in Cap and complete tasks to unlock Morti)

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Okay, I don't think I have anything going on next weekend (at least not that I'd need to run to the store first thing in the AM 😅).

I'll be there on Sonic Illusion - Illusion/Sonic Dominator

• Thumbs Up 1