Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 1/27/2024 at 6:47 PM, TrixieKixx said:

2/3 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) – “The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker/Brute Team - Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! / Order of Knight Templar costumes  

Hi @TrixieKixx, I am still looking at several options here... My preferred one being a classic Sword/Shield Scrapper, actually. 

If we want to stick with the Brute/Tank theme, I have an Ice/Claws Tank, but would need to see if I can get her from 40 to 45 by tomorrow afternoon.

If that fails, I can dig out Verdant Valkyrie again, the WP/TW Tank that I brought to the Valhalla theme...

Anyway, I will probably be there with SOME toon tomorrow.

Now, off to the Cirque de Soleil, which is residing in Munich right now with their show KURIOS! 👏 👏 👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

1 hour ago, Bananiac said:

Hi @TrixieKixx, I am still looking at several options here... My preferred one being a classic Sword/Shield Scrapper, actually. 

If we want to stick with the Brute/Tank theme, I have an Ice/Claws Tank, but would need to see if I can get her from 40 to 45 by tomorrow afternoon.

If that fails, I can dig out Verdant Valkyrie again, the WP/TW Tank that I brought to the Valhalla theme...

Anyway, I will probably be there with SOME toon tomorrow.

Now, off to the Cirque de Soleil, which is residing in Munich right now with their show KURIOS! 👏 👏 👏

LOL...this was your theme! Which reminds me, I still need to figure out a costume for this theme. If you can't get the Tank there, let me know and we'll make it an all melee team instead 😄 

• Haha 1

I've attached the costume file for what I came up with based on googling Knight Templar

knighttemplar.costume

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I got the icy tank lady to 43, so I roll with my other tank lady. Called her Knightess Templar for this purpose, WP/TW for the record. 

She has one hell of a templar sword.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 2/2/2024 at 8:43 AM, Bananiac said:

You know, this sounds like you will need that Brute for those Girl Scouts... 😄 

I know you were joking, but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Ms. Liberty TF - Order of Knight Templar costumes - all tankers/brutes

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Full team! Half tankers and half brutes.

jWotXld.jpg

Tsoo completed our team with his Supa Troll brute, Tsoopatroll
4q5211L.jpg

Dazed Dreamz, tanker by @TrixieKixx
K9oAEFW.jpg

Valencia Volta, brute by @Midnyte
FJhHt5f.jpg

Saxum Ardens, tanker by @Burnt Umber
3w3X7D9.jpg

A surprise appearance by @TraumaTrain with brute, Red Armor
sonWtV7.jpg

Savage Surge, brute by @Jaxman100

WKuNoUb.jpg

We were happy to see long-lost themer, @EmmySky with tanker, TankYou

bVC7TQr.jpg

The originator of this theme, @Bananiac with tanker, Knightess Templar
4JKgUIA.jpg

Tsoopatroll, brute by @Tsoo

7JOshCs.jpg

Earlier that day.... jotting down our instructions 
r9JVj3q.jpg

V6IORog.jpg

Amm5cS5.jpg

EI2T1Sr.jpg

8aWw8zx.jpg

0TJUTRR.jpg

X9ekshZ.jpg

@Bananiac, you weren't kidding about her sword... it's bigger than she is! 😆
f82A98E.jpg

Ox4F7wv.jpg

orfrxQC.jpg

DBTyVP3.jpg

jeZUhBZ.jpg

p9vArXJ.jpg

OI6YzxX.jpg

SylF2Gz.jpg

@EmmySky: At the time I didn't know what you meant by "grabbing the nut" but now I get it! 😄
PYeyrOi.jpg

wCovT12.jpg

bvvdnLO.jpg

eyB4PJ8.jpg

UvF7i7Q.jpg

iN0ckjo.jpg

XaWXsYh.jpg

KMG9RwN.jpg

vhAfU2m.jpg

"Wretch sleep now" 😊
CQS9tek.jpg

rKnOfpV.jpg

zjtzLZU.jpg

btcQeXi.jpg

EdokQ29.jpg

Uivf8nI.jpg

fnmnmsB.jpg

ek3I57m.jpg

mSWEgVC.jpg

pnL5aos.jpg

0REyPHt.jpg

1cdRj4D.jpg

CmwqZTD.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I know you were joking, but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

Sorry if that came across as a bit awkward. It wasn't meant to be. 

Please ignore that comment. 

Sorry for that.

3 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

Sorry if that came across as a bit awkward. It wasn't meant to be. 

Please ignore that comment. 

Sorry for that.

It's okay, I know you were trying to joke and I'm not sure why it came across as a bit off.

My daughter is an only child and is naturally very shy, quiet, and very clingy to me. She's doing well with school, but I wanted her to have some sort of activity outside of school where we can be around other girls/kids, and since she's not into sports, we chose Girl Scouts. Yeah, the girls can be a bit wild sometimes, but I've also gotten to watch my daughter start coming out of her shell, making new friends, and they get to learn and do so many really cool things and it lets her and I bond as well. ^_^

I apologize for getting upset. Hope you all have a great run today! 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

2/3 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) – “The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker/Brute Team - Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! / Order of Knight Templar costumes  
2/10 - Citadel (Level 25-30 - Blue Side: Talos Island) – Your Favorite AT / Romantic Costumes in Valentine's colors
2/17 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – "Build your own Djinn"- One of your powers must be storm-related / Arabian costumes
2/24 - Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Any AT / Warrior costumes (Reminder to get Tip: Wizard's Weakness in Cap and complete tasks to unlock Morti)

@TrixieKixx Royal Poptart - Claws/Inv Stalker

@TygerDarkstorm Phoenixia - Thugs/TrickArrow Mastermind

@EmmySky EmmySky - Fire/Ice Sentinel

@FrauleinMental Mind/Kin CTRL

@Midnyte Candy Martini - War Mace/Bio Armor Brute

@Burnt Umber Atomi - Grav/Rad Controller

@Milrop Hamuk - Trick Arrow/Archery Defender

Ceci - Azulia - Ice/Ice Scrapper

We are full unless someone doesn't show up!

Edited by TrixieKixx

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

2/10 - Citadel (Level 25-30 - Blue Side: Talos Island) – Your Favorite AT / Romantic Costumes in Valentine's colors

I look forward to the pics from your guys' run today. 🙂

For next week, provided nothing pressing crops up, Phoenixia has decided that she will deign to be cutesy for this. 😛

Phoenixia - Thugs/TrickArrow Mastermind

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx TBD

I'll bring EmmySky, fire/ice Sentinel, and she will be looking Valentiney!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2024 at 8:34 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I found someone who needs Citadel. 😍 Candy Martini - War Mace/Bio Armor Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2024 at 8:34 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hmm, this was a little bit tough for me since my favorite AT and characters are all Redsiders - many brutes and corruptors.  But, I think I can say (by the numbers, at least) that my favorite Blueside AT is probably controllers, so I'll try to bring Atomi - Grav/Rad Controller.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/8/2024 at 10:54 AM, Burnt Umber said:

Hmm, this was a little bit tough for me since my favorite AT and characters are all Redsiders - many brutes and corruptors.  But, I think I can say (by the numbers, at least) that my favorite Blueside AT is probably controllers, so I'll try to bring Atomi - Grav/Rad Controller.

I don't think "favorite AT" should confine you to your actual favorite AT to play. In the context of the theme description, to me it sounds more like "bring who you want to play that day" as opposed to using a required AT for that day. HTH!

Citadel TF - Valentine costumes

Saturday, February 10, 2024

5WQPXFk.jpg

MLWLZml.jpg

Royal Poptart, stalker by @TrixieKixx
lNeDJQT.jpg

Hamuk, defender by @Milrop
1mMMN3O.jpg

Candy Martini, brute by @Midnyte
5X24Q9a.jpg

Azulia, scrapper by @Princess Cecelia

fQRdKQp.jpg

Phoenixia, mastermind by @TygerDarkstorm
0znTHhb.jpg

@FrauleinMental brought herself, in a red costume and a pink costume.
V1nGBJW.jpg
HOkE57M.jpg

@EmmySky, sentinel. Always the entertainer. 😊
2lSVgbj.jpg

8FGTVxy.jpg

Atomi Hiree, controller by @Burnt Umber
yTtF4ZO.jpg

@Jaxman100 brought Chaos Jax, scrapper, in case there was an open spot
5HOm1W9.jpg

y9u3gsU.jpg

1rjcTsJ.jpg

TZqAhcP.jpg

Cupid begins the festivities!
vKIwdKs.jpg

cZFViWl.jpg

JB8uhmp.jpg

DvimjYv.jpg

pTucRNK.jpg

sTzaPGF.jpg

maybe 
OyM5KLw.jpg

9ofha7Z.jpg

fRJjzDN.jpg

Gather 'round, boys... wanna piece of candy? 😄 
5TWZ9v5.jpg

L5O11hj.jpg

J37EJlo.jpg

gO7DnMR.jpg

Valentine buffs ♥
PBu2nFv.jpg

ynqmtlx.jpg

LgYPdu6.jpg

t0lcNUv.jpg

zWkW78B.jpg

zd3mBlu.jpg

aT7JBaN.jpg

izrSFK9.jpg

yQMfqwW.jpg

zYBdQPt.jpg

b7fnqKA.jpg

GhCAIC9.jpg

otlBi0V.jpg

ZjVjUtP.jpg

aJnViaj.jpg

AuHbn78.jpg

Playing with Arrows of Romance & Jealousy

z1WtD2k.jpg

v7We2cX.jpg

oh8EzVW.jpg

lJ5ko5x.jpg

9NJbZqN.jpg

JUNq0eC.jpg

dUQu8PD.jpg

lKHlgsl.jpg

Ex0OAVL.jpg

viD3wGg.jpg

ZCNbuGm.jpg

4Y6pJ64.jpg

PLGtkgf.jpg

DWVR8dl.jpg

ffktHjV.jpg

Z9m53QC.jpg

4SiMksz.jpg

PYImlnl.jpg

vpN83wR.jpg

kIInSLN.jpg

bE86R90.jpg

vsvUAVF.jpg

uEYtYPl.jpg

v74F4M6.jpg

oskjTg2.jpg

TccmpbD.jpg

TTP8lrg.jpg

I discovered that the used arrows linger for a long time and will move around if you get near them. In fact, they start to swirl around the player in a pattern!
nRIR0zV.jpg

6ftcfCj.jpg

P5ZqgZI.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 4

2/17 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – "Build your own Djinn"- One of your powers must be storm-related / Arabian costumes
2/24 - Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Any AT / Warrior costumes - Let's dress up as Warriors to deceive the enemy in this strike force! (Reminder to get Tip: Wizard's Weakness in Cap and complete tasks to unlock Morti)

@TrixieKixx Kailani - Storm Summoning / Water Blast Defender

@Burnt Umber Kataigis - Electric/Storm Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Fae Tastic - Time/Storm Blast Defender

@EmmySky Immaculate Chaos - Grav/Storm Troller

@Midnyte Global Catastrophe - Seismic/Storm Corruptor

@Bananiac Cyclonica - Storm / Kinetics Corruptor

@Jaxman100 Thunder Jax - Storm/Elec Blaster

Edited by TrixieKixx

Here are our themes for March! We've had full teams lately, so sign up early if you want a spot! Thanks, Theme Team...you guys are fantastic!

3/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - Any AT / Star Trek or non-Starfleet costumes
3/9 - Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 Blue Side: Croatoa) - All Fire AT's (one of your powers must be Fire - Firefighter costumes 
3/16 - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Luck o' the Irish! Any AT / Green costumes
3/23 - Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Any AT / Super Villain costumes
3/30 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) All Electric Team (one of your powers must be electric) - Electric-themed costumes

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1