Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 10/10/2023 at 6:05 PM, Midnyte said:

ย 

Oh good, I love her! She's the first one you brought to a theme with us. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

Thanks! She sort of special to me for a bunch of reasons so I feel a little bad that I don't play her much any more.ย  It's great when I get to bring her to the theme team events.

13 hours ago, Bananiac said:

ย 

I just realized that I totally forgot to change my Bio here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

This is from a toon that was originally named "Kapitan Soviet", which I then repurposed to make him not Russion but Ukrainian after the events of last year. And now this looks a little odd ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

I've done that too, more times than I can count. Forgetting to check the bio and realizing it's from a completely different character concept. ๐Ÿ˜‚

(P.S. It would be super simple for me to update your photo if you send me a replacement shot)

On 10/13/2023 at 2:46 PM, FrauleinMental said:

I'm 50/50 this week, or possibly just late. ย I'll plan to bring Coffee Ring (Water/Dark Corruptor) this week and next.

ย 

Feel free to show up whenever you are ready. We will not be stuck much in long taskforces, so should be easy enough to just join whatever is going on...

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a bananaโ€ฆ You knowโ€ฆ I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Halloween Event 2023

Saturday, 10/15/2023

ย 

We had a great showing for today's treat-filled adventures.... multiple runs of Dr. Kane's House of Horror, trick-or-treating in Kallisti Wharf, Eochai, Jack in Irons, and a banner event. Here is an array of some of the teams, costumes, characters, and fun that was had today (not to mention all the XP, rewards, and badges!).

ย 

The total count of Dr. Kane runs was probably somewhere around 6, running two teams of four simultaneously. These are the three I participated in

hhxdPzM.jpg

ย 

Theme Team MOTD for this week
8RXgKmA.jpg

ย 

It wouldn't be Halloween without Mr. O'Hallows making his annual appearance, contest winner by @Bananiac

Also in attendance today @Milrop, @Burnt Umber, @Jaxman100, @FrauleinMental, @Princess Cecilia,ย and a special appearance from @Glacier Peak! We've missed you, dude!
T4JpbCa.jpg

sH6yuE3.jpg

ย 

Themer old favorite, Coffee Ring by @FrauleinMental
D8GcrY3.jpg

ย 

XQbaV0z.jpg

fCHCR98.jpg

ย 

In Dr. Kane's trial the first order of business is to deal with The Black Whip, then Experiment Number Nine, the timed 99 zombies, and finally The Abomination
IS88mAi.jpg

ย 

Bj5zc5W.jpg

ย 

T4d76z5.jpg

ย 

V5GXpP7.jpg

LycjNLz.jpg

iz4ABLr.jpg

sUY6Zja.jpg

ย 

cxqf65O.jpg

ย 

"Trick or Treat!" in Kallisti Wharf, league run efficiently by @Jaxman100
qRxYag9.jpg

ย 

We were lucky enough to score a banner event
LWPdAHg.jpg

eSNbrbo.jpg

cxShwCM.jpg

FsmewMq.jpg

ย 

@Glacier Peakย and I thought this was a cool costume power.... only the upper half of the body (is this a faction in the game?) the sonic buff showed "legs" but without, it's completely legless and looked ever weirder with the void skiff!

iK88GFP.jpg

ย 

8UO9Vl1.jpg

ย 

Qw4D2TY.jpg

ย 

tiANLwZ.jpg

ย 

z80DRcB.jpg

ย 

YpMPJnW.jpg

ย 

Some ToT action

9KXg917.jpg

7jskwPS.jpg

BgiPBjV.jpg

2Lgwu4K.jpg

ZtfgsMQ.jpg

HctQGm4.jpg

SFGPCoS.jpg

ย 

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

This was a lot of fun - everyone played so well! I forgot how teaming can make content I normally solo a lot easier. Thank you!

ย 

So glad you joined us. Yes, we are an experienced lot. ๐Ÿ™‚ย (P.S. I love your animated avatar!)

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Midnyte, as usual your documentation of our errands is superb!

ย 

And thanks everyone for showing up and making this a Theme Team worthy fun'n games, this all worked surprisingly smooth. From Kane's, with @Burnt Umberย leading runs and people grouping up for the small teams you needed, to the ToTing in Khalisti and @Jaxman100ย captaining the different teams in the league from 3(!) accounts! And well coordinated banners and GM hunts. Great day for our little group, I think!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a bananaโ€ฆ You knowโ€ฆ I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

10/21 - Imperious Task Force (Level 35-50 - Cimerora (which is both sides, right?) - "It's water but it's not" - 1 Powerset must be Water Blast, but make it look like it's something else - Any AT (hope everyone has a high enough Level WB toon? If not, there's still time to get one to level 35ย ๐Ÿ˜‰)

ย 

ย 

Sign-Up Sheet

@Bananiac: Shamal Djinn - Waterย Sand Blast/Storm Corruptor

@BurntUmber:ย C. Abyssus -ย Waterย Crude Oil Blast/Sonic Corruptor

Cece:ย Celestial Valkyrja - Water / Time Blaster

@Milrop:ย Mesocyclone - Storm/Ice Blaster

@Jaxman100:ย Talia Jax -ย FF/Water Defenderย (maybe)

@FrauleinMental: Coffee Ring -ย Waterย Coffee Blast/Dark Corruptor

@Midnyte: Liquid Gold - Waterย Gold Blast/Pain Domination Corruptorย 

@TrixieKixx:ย ย Tennessee Whiskey - Water Whiskeyย Blast/Temporal Manipulation Blaster

@Vallis: Froo-T

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Milrop said:

Cece has a Water Blaster she would like to bring.ย  Celestial Valkyrja.

ย 

I have a Storm/Ice Blaster.ย  Ice is frozen water, correct?ย  Otherwise I can try to get a Water one made and levelled in time.

ย 

No issue, make what works for you guys. This is about variety.

ย 

What is Cece's secondary, if you know?

And what is your toon's name?

ย 

On 10/16/2023 at 5:08 AM, Bananiac said:

10/21 - Imperious Task Force (Level 35-50 - Cimerora (which is both sides, right?) - "It's water but it's not" - 1 Powerset must be Water Blast, but make it look like it's something else - Any AT (hope everyone has a high enough Level WB toon? If not, there's still time to get one to level 35ย ๐Ÿ˜‰)

ย 

I have an exactly level 35 toon to bring tomorrow for her first ITF ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
Liquid Gold - Water Blast/Pain Domination Corruptorย 

ย 

• Thumbs Up 1

Imperious TF - Not-Water Water Blast powerset - Any AT

Saturday, 10/21/2023

ย 

We had 7 sign up, butย @Jaxman100ย couldn't make it. But look who showed up as a surprise.... @TrixieKixxย back from vacation! Then we were able to recruit 1 more from LFG to make a full team. Thanks for joining us @Vallis!

WYIX9ii.jpg

Ai4VdST.jpg

ย 

Pre-TF briefing...ย ย โœ”๏ธย 
Theme Team Secretary reporting for duty
tna9nF3.jpg

ย 

On temporary assignment as Themer Leader, @Bananiacย with blaster, Shamal Djinn, on his fancy magic carpet ride
sqOzC7C.jpg

ย 

Our favorite viperfish, Chauliodus Abyssus, corruptor by @Burnt Umber
(The question remains.... what is Chau fishing for???)
PJyYzws.jpg

ย 

The glowing Celestial Valkyrja, blaster by @Princess Cecilia
nwL5qzv.jpg

ย 

Mesocyclone, blaster by @Milrop
V6JxXAm.jpg

ย 

@FrauleinMentalย with none other than Coffee Ring!
BtJOt5y.jpg

ย 

Corruptor, Liquid Gold, by @Midnyte
GlX1LS1.jpg

ย 

Welcome back, @TrixieKixx! With blaster, Tennessee Whiskey
Bf87qXN.jpg

ย 

Last-minute recruit... blaster, Fross-T by @Vallis
kTMvBSR.jpg

ย 

We await the potential new arrivals
gbzDmAr.jpg

ย 

Recruiting
E1ToKwa.jpg

ย 

We have a winner!
Xxu6zWC.jpg

ย 

All are happy to welcome aboard!
yVKA3BY.jpg

ย 

And look who shows up last minute, none other than Trixie herself after several weeks away on vacation!
8Pdc8Dj.jpg

ย 

And away we go...
9hvxvH5.jpg

feFOSY0.jpg

xkarICM.jpg

itcDmch.jpg

l35syQ5.jpg

x5cAfdo.jpg

ZxRhBHh.jpg

ezNXd4o.jpg

PD9rtiE.jpg

YgrgRjY.jpg

xae2AsS.jpg

00lsQQ1.jpg

6BAkq0N.jpg

aBJelLi.jpg

TRJ0Wr8.jpg

ย 

::goosebumps:: don't you just hear the music?ย ๐Ÿ˜Š
OigZUoy.jpg

ย 

ayELQCd.jpg

SCnDkHI.jpg

tEMpMJa.jpg

bQUimDg.jpg

ย 

So many fantastical whirlypools!
uFJyVkQ.jpg

WDFvq3b.jpg

upjqHdS.jpg

ย 

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 3

Let's get ready for November!!!

ย 

11/4 - Mairenn MacGregor (Level 38-50 โ€“ Blue Side โ€“ Atlas Park) - "A Night at The Arcade" Your favorite, iconic video game character from any other pc/console/arcade game from your childhood or other game you play today - Any AT

11/11 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - "Fatal Flowers" - Plant / Nature / Flowers / Bio costumes and powers

11/18 - Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 โ€“ Blue Side: Striga Isle) - "World Domination" All Dominator team; Costume to look like one of the evil genius masterminds from the movies...Black-White-Red colored costumes

11/25 - Thanksgiving Break *unless peeps will be around! If so, let me know and I'll change it.

ย 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 6:01 AM, Bananiac said:

Here is the overview about our October Themes:

10/21 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 - Red Side - St. Martial) - "It's raining Cats and Dogs"ย Costume needs to have wolf/cat/feral pieces and theme, powersets should be the usual suspects: claws, savage, beasts MM,ย  maybe spines or staff.ย 

10/28 - TBD

Any suggestions for the last week?

ย 

ย 

Are we doing this theme and TF next week 10/28?

I updated the MOTD with it. Now we just need a sign-up sheet by whomever wants to run it for us. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2023 at 3:20 PM, Midnyte said:

I updated the MOTD with it. Now we just need a sign-up sheet by whomever wants to run it for us. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

I'll give it a go, since I now have a qualifying character. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

10/28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 - Red Side - St. Martial) - "It's raining Cats and Dogs"ย Costume needs to have wolf/cat/feral pieces and theme, powersets should be the usual suspects: claws, savage, beasts MM,ย  maybe spines or staff.ย 

ย 

Sign-up sheet:

@FrauleinMental:ย  Liminal Pain - Claws/Dark Armor Stalker

@Burnt Umber: ย Pepsisย Regina - Mind/Savage Dom

@Midnyte: ย Lone Wolfette - Claws/Regen Stalker

@Bananiac:ย ย Wyldebeast Witch - Beasts/Dark Mastermind

ย 

Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

10/28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 - Red Side - St. Martial) - "It's raining Cats and Dogs"ย Costume needs to have wolf/cat/feral pieces and theme, powersets should be the usual suspects: claws, savage, beasts MM,ย  maybe spines or staff.ย 

ย 

I'll try top be on with Pepsis Regina - Mind/Savage Dom.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

I'll give it a go, since I now have a qualifying character. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

Sounds great, thanks so much for offering to be our gamemaster!

ย ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ท๐ŸŸช๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”ธ

ย 

Add me to the sheet with my Claws/Regen Stalker whose name/persona is still TBD. Will update here once I get that created. I'm dusting off her cobwebs as we speak. ๐Ÿ˜„ย She's not even 35 yet, but I'll get there by Saturday. Now that she has risen from dormancy, I'm going to be playing her in Halloween event.ย ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ

ย 

ย ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ท๐ŸŸช๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”ธ

ย 

ย 

• Thumbs Up 1