yfIut3m.jpg

rTUXAEx.jpg

7BBSrKI.jpg

Witchy lair
Vt3JoRE.jpg

I've never noticed these before... racks where they hang their witch clothing
dbq51i6.jpg

Xb5W5PE.jpg

A dip in the hot tub for all the witches!
ZmEO2af.jpg

Hwjuwvq.jpg

RRzbNbj.jpg

JyTEfKm.jpg

Hang tight, we'll let you out!
7U4929r.jpg

4WIXBXG.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - "Mr. Robotic" - Robotic costumes - Any AT

9/9 - Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 - Blue Side - Croatoa) - "Witchy (Wo)man" All witch/warlock costumes - Any AT

9/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - "In love with a Preacher (Wo)man" Clergy-themed costumes, e.g. Priests, Nuns, Buddhist or Zen-Monks, whatever works for you in terms of religiously inspiring or related stuff. Since we're dark side, make them dark and unholy! One of your powers must be Dark related.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Terra Volta) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

All-Sentinel Team. Guardians of the Galaxy-Inspired costumes

9/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - "E=mc²" Take a historic scientist and their discovery as a theme for a toon (costume and powers). E.g. Albert Einstein - Gravity / Time Controller. Or a Cyborg with Stephen Hawkings head/brain-in-a-jar. You get the idea...

@TrixieKixx Potato Dumpling - Rad Armor/Dark Melee Tanker

@Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Corruptor

@Midnyte Stroke of Midnight - Dark/Rad Controller

Cece: Catanya Green - Grav/Rad Controller

@Bananiac Double Gun Nun - Dual Pistols/Sonic Manipulation Blaster

@Jaxman100 Jax Constantine - Demon/Cold MM

Edited by TrixieKixx

7 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - "In love with a Preacher (Wo)man" Clergy-themed costumes, e.g. Priests, Nuns, Buddhist or Zen-Monks, whatever works for you in terms of religiously inspiring or related stuff. Since we're dark side, make them dark and unholy! One of your powers must be Dark related.

I'll try to bring Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Corr.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/13/2023 at 4:29 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Those turned out so good! I can't believe we were able to find costumes that matched our outfits worn that day!

Midnyte for sure takes the win on this one. To find that look resembling her dress must have been quite a challenge 😄 

• Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 9/13/2023 at 10:29 AM, TrixieKixx said:

Those turned out so good! I can't believe we were able to find costumes that matched our outfits worn that day!

I believe it! We are clever folk... hell, we could even "create a mnemonic device using stone knives and bear claws" !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Midnyte for sure takes the win on this one. To find that look resembling her dress must have been quite a challenge 😄 

Thank you, it was a challenge indeed. I tried many different patterns until I found the closest one. I had so many issues... my black leggings, grey sandals, silver duster... I got as close as I could. And I disagree on the winner .... I was thinking both of you excelled at finding costume pieces that exactly matched your IRL "characters" 😄  Even down to Trixie's green cashmere sweater 😍   Oh and your pecs and abs under your shirt! ooh la la! 😄 

On 9/15/2023 at 5:15 AM, Midnyte said:

Oh and your pecs and abs under your shirt! ooh la la! 😄 

Yeah... I was trying to look a bit more feisty around the waist 😇, but the CC only lets you go so far thinking you are a superhero 😄  

• Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 9/9/2023 at 11:03 PM, TrixieKixx said:

9/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - "Mr. Robotic" - Robotic costumes - Any AT

9/9 - Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 - Blue Side - Croatoa) - "Witchy (Wo)man" All witch/warlock costumes - Any AT

9/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - "In love with a Preacher (Wo)man" Clergy-themed costumes, e.g. Priests, Nuns, Buddhist or Zen-Monks, whatever works for you in terms of religiously inspiring or related stuff. Since we're dark side, make them dark and unholy! One of your powers must be Dark related.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Terra Volta) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

9/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - "E=mc²" Take a historic scientist and their discovery as a theme for a toon (costume and powers). E.g. Albert Einstein - Gravity / Time Controller. Or a Cyborg with Stephen Hawkings head/brain-in-a-jar. You get the idea...

@TrixieKixx TBD...Either Dar Kness (Dark/Dark Controller) or Potato Dumpling (Rad Armor/Dark Melee Tanker)...depends on if we need a tank 🙂 

@Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Corruptor

@Midnyte Stroke of Midnight - Dark/Rad Controller

Cece: Celestiala - Empathy/Dark Blast Defender

Hi @TrixieKixx, I have a toon that I would like to bring, but she's not /Dark. Asking for an exemption for Double Gun Nun, my faithful Dual Pistols/Sonic Manipulation Blaster.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hi @TrixieKixx, I have a toon that I would like to bring, but she's not /Dark. Asking for an exemption for Double Gun Nun, my faithful Dual Pistols/Sonic Manipulation Blaster.

LOL @Bananiac This was your theme 😄 Of course, you can bring who you want 😄 You just reminded me that I need to change my costume.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Independence Port) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

@TrixieKixx Apple Pie - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle/Willpower Sentinel

Cece:  Yavanna - Elec/Dark Armor Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Lady Arrow - Archery/Ninjitsu Sentinel

Lividus: Monstrous PhD - Dual Pistols/ Willpower Sentinel

Why didn't anyone tell me I had the wrong name/location for the event tomorrow 😄 OMG!!! I just updated it here and in our theme team chat 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 9/16/2023 at 1:50 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Why didn't anyone tell me I had the wrong name/location for the event tomorrow 😄 OMG!!! I just updated it here and in our theme team chat 😄 

Because we're not paying attention! :::50 lashes with a wet noodle to all of us::::

• Haha 1

Hey Themers!

Just a reminder that I will be out of the country for the next three Saturdays. I need someone else to lead next week and the full month of October. I'm not going to put up the sign-up sheet for next week as I won't be around to edit the board. I have updated the Theme Team MoTD chat in the game! Here's a few pics from today.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Independence Port) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

@TrixieKixx Apple Pie - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle/Willpower Sentinel

Cece:  Yavanna - Elec/Dark Armor Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Lady Arrow - Archery/Ninjitsu Sentinel

Lividus: Monstrous PhD - Dual Pistols/ Willpower Sentinel

image.jpeg.91d4ee74a433f32cdb786be9528a7889.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f4e8b3c4b6309b9884deae11e143bd4e.jpeg

Weapons Out!

image.thumb.jpeg.79e98782e761fb5b8dd3095401a2c8ec.jpeg

Arrows!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.f82a28da99305bf9b284467528e0491f.jpeg

Red Bubbles!

image.thumb.jpeg.0b1a142922de580bee144e4700331984.jpeg

Action shot! Avenging Cece!

image.thumb.jpeg.971f9a4e36301bf504025c21f53c1a9a.jpeg

I didn't do the greatest as photographer, but at least I got a few 😄 Final fight! I forgot to capture the finished screenshot. We had 2 deaths and finished in approximately 40 minutes.

image.thumb.jpeg.01a4c3057278e60a3bf0f0787b9f9b5f.jpeg

Shiny new badges!

image.jpeg.cd8dd425c1040344627713b5f30c83f8.jpeg

image.png.3999e890c6b2fe106dfac2b2aa55899a.png

I'll see ya'll when I get back from vacation! London and France await!!!

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1