Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

September Themes! Thanks so much for most of the ideas, @Bananiac!

9/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - "Mr. Robotic" - Robotic costumes - Any AT

9/9 - Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 - Blue Side - Croatoa) - "Witchy (Wo)man" All witch/warlock costumes - Any AT

9/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - "In love with a Preacher (Wo)man" Clergy-themed costumes, e.g. Priests, Nuns, Buddhist or Zen-Monks, whatever works for you in terms of religiously inspiring or related stuff. Since we're dark side, make them dark and unholy! One of your powers must be Dark related.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Terra Volta) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

All-Sentinel Team. Guardians of the Galaxy-Inspired costumes

9/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - "E=mc²" Take a historic scientist and their discovery as a theme for a toon (costume and powers). E.g. Albert Einstein - Gravity / Time Controller. Or a Cyborg with Stephen Hawkings head/brain-in-a-jar. You get the idea...

I need someone to host the 9/30 TF! I will be out of the country. Also, as a reminder, I need someone to host the entire month of October. Decide amongst yourselves on who gets what day 🙂 Please don't forget to update The Theme Team MOTD on our chat channel! I'll send a reminder as it gets closer to the time!

7 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Awesome Sept themes! I volunteer for October MOTD updates.... you'll have to teach me how to do it or give permission or whatever it is.

Thanks 🙂 It's super easy...and anyone in the group can do it. Just click on [The Theme Team] and choose "Set Motd". It will open up in the chat. Then I copy/paste the theme that week from the forums into chat bar after that message. Easy, peasy! I attached screenshots!

Screenshot 2023-08-19 113544.png

Screenshot 2023-08-19 113621.png

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

For Sutter I'll bring my new stormy.... it'll be a cool badge title to set. Crystal Storme - Storm/Stone Sentinel
I'm working on a story and concept for her, so her name will likely get updated but I'll let you know what happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey @Burnt Umber and @Midnyte,

The three of us were the only ones signed up for this week. Do you still want to try the TF? Or should we take a break this week? I can try to get others to join via a shoutout, but Indom (as you know) is kind of quiet and there are no guarantees 🙂 We could also try doing something else that's easier.,,or run a few missions. I'll be around tomorrow morning. Just let me know!

Thanks 😄 

3 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey @Burnt Umber and @Midnyte,

The three of us were the only ones signed up for this week. Do you still want to try the TF? Or should we take a break this week? I can try to get others to join via a shoutout, but Indom (as you know) is kind of quiet and there are no guarantees 🙂 We could also try doing something else that's easier.,,or run a few missions. I'll be around tomorrow morning. Just let me know!

And with Cece we make four. Three beach babes and a hunk. 😄  I vote we still do a Theme Team event as planned. Try to recruit for the Sutter, but if no takers then we can choose something else. The WST is awesome every week, but I'm happy with any TF/SF or a necessary storyarc. I remember mentioning that I had a difficult mission to solo... can't remember off the top of my head but I'll see if it's in my notes.

• Thanks 1

8/26 - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - Beach Day - Costume with your best beach look! Any AT

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller

@Burnt Umber Caelum - Storm/Elec Blaster

Cece: Casualty of War - Fire Control/Energy Assault Dominator

Eagle Aye: Archery/Tactical Arrow Blaster

Gulf Stream: Water Blast/Martial Combat Blaster

Magnet: Electric/Time Controller

No close-ups or stories this time...I kind of forgot I was the photographer 🙂 

image.thumb.jpeg.f66befe18c58db9dd09c949af77b2cc4.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-08-26 101513.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-26 101338.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-26 102821.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - "Mr. Robotic" - Robotic costumes - Any AT

9/9 - Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 - Blue Side - Croatoa) - "Witchy (Wo)man" All witch/warlock costumes - Any AT

9/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - "In love with a Preacher (Wo)man" Clergy-themed costumes, e.g. Priests, Nuns, Buddhist or Zen-Monks, whatever works for you in terms of religiously inspiring or related stuff. Since we're dark side, make them dark and unholy! One of your powers must be Dark related.

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Terra Volta) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

9/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - "E=mc²" Take a historic scientist and their discovery as a theme for a toon (costume and powers). E.g. Albert Einstein - Gravity / Time Controller. Or a Cyborg with Stephen Hawkings head/brain-in-a-jar. You get the idea...

@TrixieKixx Screaming Meemees - Storm Blast/Sonic Resonance Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Khalkeon - Rad/Energy Tank

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM

@Bananiac Deft Funk - Symphonic/Fire Dominator

@Milrop Annoying-Man - Broadsword/Regen Scrapper

Cece: Cestialia - Dark Blast/Empath Defender

@Jaxman100 Victor De Seis - Robotics/Dark Miasma MM

Tsoo Much - Trooper Soldiers - Mercenaries/FF MM

I need someone to host the 9/30 TF! I will be out of the country. Also, as a reminder, I need someone to host the entire month of October. Decide amongst yourselves on who gets what day 🙂 Please don't forget to update The Theme Team MOTD on our chat channel! I'll send a reminder as it gets closer to the time!

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 8/26/2023 at 1:42 PM, TrixieKixx said:

8/26 - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - Beach Day - Costume with your best beach look! Any AT

No close-ups or stories this time...I kind of forgot I was the photographer 🙂 

Thank you so much for posting these pictures, Trixie! I was so sick last weekend... it was one of those things where you feel so icky that you don't even care about contacting anyone you had plans with... UGH. Once I felt better the next day, I was SO mad at myself for missing it that I couldn't even bring myself to log into the game, or come here to the forums. LOL. And then being right in the path of Hurricane Idalia, plus trying to pack for a cruise Thursday and trying to keep up with Port Canaveral's closing and re-opening..... it's been a week!

Everyone's beach attire looks great. I see that empty spot in the line-up..... was that for me? 😭 I'm sooooo sorry you all waited 10 minutes for me, although I appreciate you all very much. That is the thing I regretted the most is that I didn't notify you! But I wanted to show you the costume I made for Crystal Storme, because she was there with you in spirit! 😄 And I had fun making it.

UjkmZcP.jpg CWMxKdA.jpg djyhXtx.jpg rEw1TP8.jpg

EDIT: Have fun this weekend! I'm going on a short 3-day cruise and not even taking my laptop (*gasp*) Be back on Sunday!

Edited by Midnyte

I can be there this weekend!

I want to bring Annoying-Man - Broadsword/Regen scrapper.  However, he is recovering from Hami yesterday and made a robotic duplicate to stand in.

Cece want to bring Cestialia - Dark Blast/Empath defender.  She had a few adjustments made for her character as well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 7:45 PM, TrixieKixx said:

9/2 - Market Crash (Level 40-50 - Purple Side - Khalisti Wharf) - "Mr. Robotic" - Robotic costumes - Any AT

9/23 - Terra Volta Respec #1 (Level 24-33 - Blue Side - Terra Volta) - "Sentinels of the Galaxy"

@TrixieKixx TBD

I need someone to host the 9/30 TF! I will be out of the country. Also, as a reminder, I need someone to host the entire month of October. Decide amongst yourselves on who gets what day 🙂 Please don't forget to update The Theme Team MOTD on our chat channel! I'll send a reminder as it gets closer to the time!

Good to see someone is bringing their Bots MM to this! 🏆

Looks like a nice, diverse line-up! Can't wait to see them all!

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

@TrixieKixx Wortha Wayte - Gravity/Traps Controller

@Bananiac Wyldebeast Witch - Beasts/Dark MM

@Midnyte Lady Shadowfrost - Dark/Ice Defender

Cece: Casualty of War - Fire Control/Energy Assault Dominator

@Burnt Umber Commenticia - Illusion/FF Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 8/26/2023 at 12:45 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Screaming Meemees - Storm Blast/Sonic Resonance Corruptor

Tsoo Much - Trooper Soldiers - Mercenaries/FF MM

image.thumb.jpeg.26c0014b0c47764929cf3f35e3f42a08.jpeg

Red and blue (and pink and green), banding together for (TF) Profit!

image.thumb.jpeg.289ec5e99a3de8a7e8d1a7f9300e3d6a.jpeg

Down the gauntlet, hunting for Captain Roberts.

image.thumb.jpeg.d9bcf2dca75e38f6a0290e5fa762dcca.jpeg

Well, he's no Dread Pirate...

image.thumb.jpeg.3fc6bd8f84cd7fc123c59944026d1546.jpeg

Just hanging out in the train station.

image.thumb.jpeg.fe82da10953421ce146075b6981e55c4.jpeg

Sometimes, you need a hero.  Sometimes, you're holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.

image.thumb.jpeg.d6eb0893ff78b1ce818aedd152a239e8.jpeg

Even Captain Castillo knows you can't get good pics in a cave. 🙂

image.thumb.jpeg.fe71a9d73353f9644a0f9b35a3be04e4.jpeg

Mission complete!

• Thanks 2

On 9/2/2023 at 7:05 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Looks like I will be going on Leave again this week. Got family on board on the weekend and probably out for dinner on saturday.

Which is a shame, because I really like running Katie, and it got some nice rewards.

Should there be any change of plans, I have someone ready to jump in: Wyldebeast Witch - Beasts/Dark MM.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Thanks for posting pictures and fun captions, @FrauleinMental! Looks like a good time was had by all.

I have been too busy with work and family this whole week to even log into the game or read the forums! I logged in just now to choose my character for Saturday, and I am totally overwhelmed.... I wanna play them all! I am seriously jonesing for this game and hanging out with you all!

For Katie, I'll bring Crystal Storme - Storm/Stone Sentinel

Fri night edit: @TrixieKixx: Change of plans. I discovered that Crystal Storme is only lvl 25. Switch me over to Lady Shadowfrost - Dark/Ice Defender

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1