Tempus Fugitive (Hero)/Destroyer of Worlds (Villain)

Ukase

Tempus Fugitive (hero)/ Destroyer of Worlds (Villain) is the name of a badge supposedly given for taking over enough pillboxes to earn 1000 "temporal points" for whatever side you're on in Recluse's Victory. I know I've done this at least three times, but I don't see the badge in the pvp subsection. It's an issue 25 badge, meaning HC brought it on, and I know I've gotten this badge on another character in the past year, so I don't think it's glitched. Yet, I don't have the badge, OR, I'm looking in PvP and it's an accolade or an achievement. 

OR - since my character is a praetorian, it has a different name. But I have looked through my list of pvp badges and they all are for something else. 

Anyone have any insight? 

The information I have for that badge states the requirement as "Win Recluse's Victory with 1000 temporal points". It is a PvP badge and it does not appear to have a different name for Praetorian characters. The settitle ID is 372 so you might try the /settitle 372 command and see how the system responds. If it changes your badge title to one of Tempus Fugitive/Destroyer of Worlds, then you have earned the badge. If not, then you have not earned the badge. The settitle command isn't always immediate so you may need to wait a couple of minutes and/or change zones before you see the badge title actually change, but the system should respond immediately in chat.

• Thanks 1

Update: Apparently, when you reach the 1000 points, you have to remain in the zone for full 5 minutes and maintain those 1000 points. 
There was no one in the zone to take them from me, but previously, I just left. I stuck around for the full countdown and got the badge. 

So perhaps a note should be added that in addition to earning the 1000 points, you have to maintain "control" of the zone for 5 minutes. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later

Yes, it appears that you have to wait out the timer after winning the zone event.

Additional  notes:

1) Logging off or alting will clear any points that you have accumulated.

2) turrets are 25 points each and converting a pillbox is 50 points.

3) when 6 pillboxes have been claimed for either alignment, the zone is "won" and no additional points will be awarded until the zone is reset. For this badge, do not take over the 6th pillbox until you have accumulated 1000 (or at least 950) points

4) If some pillboxes have already been taken when you enter the zone, there may not be 1000 points remaining to claim, but you do not have to reset the zone and start over.

5) if you know that there are insufficient available points for you to reach 1000, you can use a second account to convert an already won pillbox to the opposing alignment and then use your badging character to re-defeat it, multiple times if necessary, to accumulate more points.

=:Psibug

• Thumbs Up 1

Correct,  you must have the 1000 pts and the countdown to zone reversion must complete to zero without any pill boxes being taken to stop the countdown.   Also if you zone out, you lose the points, so you must remain in zone. 

But since there is also the badge for being in the zone for an hour, that's fine.

25 alts with all the badges!