SuperGroup Base cost

d4verman

1 hour ago, d4verman said:

Wait, you can put a trainer and a nurse in the base, too? Cool. 

You can even put an Icon employee in there as well.

Not only that, but, bases are now neutral territory.

you can have a base that both heroes and villains can use at the same time.

Which means that Villains can be in the same SG as Heroes.

6 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

You can even put an Icon employee in there as well.

Not only that, but, bases are now neutral territory.

you can have a base that both heroes and villains can use at the same time.

Which means that Villains can be in the same SG as Heroes.

I found the nurse in the base editor, but not the trainer, merchant or tailor yet. I'll look again. I'm not even sure if my medical room will work...I put a generator and a control panel thingie in it, but I guess I'll have to die to find out.  NVM, found 'em!

Edited by d4verman
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, d4verman said:

If players can basically have their own SG and a base do they form coalitions still?

Yes, they do. I don't know what the limit is, but it's reasonable. 

There are still some super groups - Cosmic Council being one of them. They do pretty good work and have helped my alts get some of the more challenging badges. I think they're also the SG that put out the first "open" transport hub for anyone to use. 

Like others have stated, I have my own base, and use it to go from zone to zone, to craft, or to buff (empowerment buff stations) as much as I do to stash salvage or inspirations. While I'm not really adverse to joining an SG...I have no idea how I'd manage without a ton of room to stash salvage and inspirations I'd want to use with an alt.  I could afford to buy what I needed, but when you just toss influence around like that, over time, the pile of inf you have becomes a smaller pile. Can't have that!

I have one character in an sg that's not a solo group. But the character's already 50, and t-4'd out. So, no real need to stash stuff. Still annoys me that I have to log in a 2nd account to hand off catalysts, but them's the breaks. 

3 hours ago, d4verman said:

I read somewhere that you can have a medical bay in the base (so you teleport there instead of the hospital on defeat) Trying to find out what I need in the base to make that work. Has anyone tried it?

Sure, that's a longstanding feature.  We had that back on life.

Just keep in mind that, on some maps, you go to the prison area instead of the hospital or your base.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 hour ago, d4verman said:

I found the nurse in the base editor, but not the trainer, merchant or tailor yet. I'll look again. I'm not even sure if my medical room will work...I put a generator and a control panel thingie in it, but I guess I'll have to die to find out.  NVM, found 'em!

Look under the NPCs for ones named Quartermaster and Trainer (I think)

If players can basically have their own SG and a base do they form coalitions still?

Yes.  In fact coalitions now fill some of the role that SGs used to play - as a way for like-minded players to connect.  Sure, each player may have his own SG & base, but these individual players can coalition together & use coalition chat to communicate & organize events just like they used to use SG chat.

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Yes.  In fact coalitions now fill some of the role that SGs used to play - as a way for like-minded players to connect.  Sure, each player may have his own SG & base, but these individual players can coalition together & use coalition chat to communicate & organize events just like they used to use SG chat.

Double post. 😔

Edited by Mister Mass

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

4 hours ago, Mister Mass said:

Double post. 😔

Double XP!

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 8/10/2020 at 4:20 PM, Mister Mass said:

Although this comes with a limitation.  Unless it has been changed, you can only coalition with 10 SG's.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.