Is it possible for non-MM to have a pet control window?

cohRock

I snagged redcircle.ttf a long long time ago, and I can't remember where from but I thought it appropriate 🙂

The all MM team was one of several all MM TF's I did a while back, that one was an ITF.  The LGTF was the most hilarious as the Murderblob(tm) swallowed the Honoree whole in about 20 seconds from cutscene to no more Honoree.

The rules of the murderblob are 1) you stick with the murderblob.  2) see rule 1) but louder...

If a murderblob of pets, buffs and debuffs rolls through a TF, nothing really stands much of a chance.

• Haha 1

According to the filename of the original image, that ITF screenshot was from the 16th of November, 2019, at 21:11:14.

And yes, I was the idiot doing various all MM TF, including the Citadel we took a break halfway through to devastate a Rikti invasion in Talos...

Also also, yes, you were at least one of those all MM TF's, I think.  I don't have any screenshots from the LGTF though.

Edited by Li_Sensei

While I don't think there was anything objectionable in chat in the originalscreenshot, it's a default position I take when posting screens.  I'm sure there'e plenty of drivel of mine that I wouldn't want posted, why not extend that courtesy to others? 

Since I'm already using an image editor to crop the image, it takes a couple of seconds to select an area and run a pixelation filter of some flavour.  I quite like the look of crystallise, myself.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 11:34 PM, Twisted Toon said:

I would use something other than Calimari.

I don't think chewing rubber is much of a turn on...

As an aside here, calamari isn't automatically rubbery - only when it's poorly prepared.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

20 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

The places I could afford to take someone out to for Calimari would, most likely, not have a cook that could proprly prepare Calimari.

You'd be surprised.  Regina Pizzeria in the Boston area does decent calamari.

Turner's Seafood (which is expensive) does excellent calamari.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

7 hours ago, Ironblade said:

You'd be surprised.  Regina Pizzeria in the Boston area does decent calamari.

Turner's Seafood (which is expensive) does excellent calamari.

That would be quite the travel distance for some calamari, seeing as I live in Arkansas.

It had better be more than just decent if I'm going to go that far.

At the moment, my budget allows for a couple of meals at Taco Bell in a week.

Stuffing inserts into papers doesn't really make you rich.

No, you want to write the damn things. Still no riches, but fewer paper cuts.

(Former reporter for the Cabot Star-Herald.)

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

No body would want to read the articles I would write.

"Unfortunately, an alleged serial murderer was found alive. He was arrested."

"'Peaceful Protests' continue in the city. Too bad they aren't protesting the governor's house down."

"Idiot was shot while resisting arrest. Idiot survived."

"The President of the United States made a speech."

Of course, there's not much to read either...