Investigation: Have YOU seen this Woman?

Marine X

Was doing the Missions from Janet Kellum:

Get the citizens away from the toxic gas

Briefing

I need you to get over to the Pike's Place neighborhood on the double! I just got word that there's a busted sewer there that's leaking toxic gas into the air. We've used a force field to keep the gas from spreading, but if the residents aren't evacuated immediately, the fumes will kill them! You've got to get those people away from the toxic gas. You only have 90 minutes to deal with the situation.WW

Well as I went through the Mission rescuing the 20 citizens from the Crey, it didn't take long to realize something.....they were all the same Woman! 20 of them, Exactly the same.

1068698068_MysteryWoman.jpg.2819592d12dd07a8a3696c2a4258b9de.jpg

Maybe the Gas caused a Bizarre Transformation of everyone exposed, maybe they are clones, Aliens, maybe members of a low Fashion BFF Dress-Alike Cult or a plot to over populate the planet with cute blonde girls. Anyway, Janet wouldn't even listen to me. It's obviously not normal but she wasn't listening, I even spoke ALL CAPS. Totally went prattling on about Mass Murder and a leaky Sewer Pipe cover story. Then she sent me to rescue Rikti Monkeys! Huh...I think Janet may have had too many cups of Coffee and blew a blood vessel or something, she's a wacko!

So I'm starting my own investigation, let me know if you see her, but be careful, she has that sneaky "too cute" menace level about her.

Edited by Marine X
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

6 hours ago, Marine X said:

... I think Janet may have had too many cups of Coffee and blew a blood vessel or something, she's a wacko! ...

It's all a Nemesis plot!

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

One of my Oranbegans ran into a similar issue once upon a time... She decided that, apparently, some of her Circle colleagues must have decided to raid a Crey clone lab. 

CircleCloneProject.jpg

She liberated the same guy about a dozen times. 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Cue Empowered Sistah Spooky reference...

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)