Last try at a scrapper

florian2

So I have really tried to like Scrappers.   I have put a few different builds together and played a bunch of different sets.  It just seems like everything I try, I like better on a Brute or Stalker.  So I am giving it one last try here.  I have settled on a DB/Inv build.   My goals are to have enough recharge to run the BF/AV combo and also soft/hard cap S/L and also 45ish% for melee.  I'm also trying to get my other resists to a somewhat respectable number.  With perma Dull Pain and Shadowmeld for "Oh Sh*T" moments, I feel like it will be pretty good on survival.  Inf isn't a problem for me and I will be leveling this one up "slow".  Maybe even start Gold side.   Anyways, here is the build.  I was hoping the experts here could take a look and let me know.  I will be stuck at work the rest of the day so I may not be able to reply right away, but I will check in when I can.   Thanks in advance.  

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Last Try: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dual Blades
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- TchofDth-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Dam%(42), GldStr-%Dam(46)
Level 1: Resist Physical Damage -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), Ags-Psi/Status(3), ImpArm-ResPsi(3)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(5), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Dam%(46)
Level 4: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7)
Level 6: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(9), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), Hct-Dam%(48), Hct-Dmg(48), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Hct-Acc/Rchg(50), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 10: Resist Elements -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(13)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(13)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 16: Unyielding -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23)
Level 20: Resist Energies -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-ResDam%(42)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 28: Invincibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 30: Super Jump -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 35: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dmg(39), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 44: Typhoon's Edge -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(46)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Super Speed -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 38: Quick Form 
------------

• Like 1

Much of the following advice is strongly subjective, personal build philosophy. Pick and choose what you deem adequate for your goals.

I would stick the Gaussian proc in Invincibility. It has a chance to proc for each enemy in range, and that stacks up nicely in crowds. In Blinding Feint the proc rate isn't so great, plus you really want all the damage procs you can fit in an attack.

Ablating Strike loves an Achilles Heel's -RES. Sweeping Strike loves the Arma set (with proc) + Fury of the Gladiator -RES. You don't *have* to go that route, but if you want a significant damage output increase in prolonged fights, that's worth considering.

I wouldn't bother with 3-slotting LoTG on a sky's-the-limit budget. Especially on Invul, as you will hardcap your hit points with Dull Pain anyway (that set bonus is wasted). +5 a LotG +rech and a LotG defense, and you reach almost the same defenses with just 2 slots. This gives you many extra slots to play with.

Shadow Meld deserves more slots. Situational as it may be, the defense boost is massive. Better to have +18% when you need it than to grab +2% elsewhere passively, in my opinion. Even when we're talking 43% passive vs 45% passive. As great as the softcap is on paper, in the reality of incarnate content and defense debuffs and what have you, I'd rather have a stronger fast recharge defense power when I truly need the help than slightly better theoretical mitigation all the time.

The Preventive Medicine 6-set bonus is juicy, but the proc is really great in a passive. I prefer to go with 5 Panacea personally. EDIT: as pointed out below, I am completely wrong on this one.

Slotting damage procs in Nimble Slash feels wasteful. This is a mule power. You could get set bonuses with the slots, or move them elsewhere. i.e. if you're chasing S/L and the above tweaks suggested made you lose 45%, a 4-piece set of Kinetic Combat could help. Or you could even go 6 slot there with a Winter's set. Whatever suits your build goals.

Moonbeam is almost always a great addition to an attack chain. It does feel weird on DB to take away the swords and shoot it between gapless BF->AV, but what can you do. I'd stuff an extra slot for a damage proc there. If you don't use -RES procs in AS and SS you definitely would want to use Moonbeam as much as possible (less opportunity cost loss, makes it your best attack).

Edited by nihilii

Claws/Bio is the combo that gels better on a Scrapper than any other AT. I feel you're going for Dual Blades and Invuln only to set yourself up.

• Like 2

If you don't have a source of +tohit outside of blinding feint, you cant really make maximum use of moonbeam, which requires +22.5% base tohit for an instantsnipe to do max damage before slotting. 

db/bio/tactics + kismet +tohit gets you where you need to be for max instasnipe damage. There really is no point in taking moonbeam without the min tohit required for max damage, unless you like slooooooooooooow animating snipes

Thank you for the notes @nihiliiI originally had the purple set in Sweeping Strike.  I swapped it out for the melee defense.  I thought it would be worth it.  I have reworked it a bit with a few of your changes in mind.  I will post the build in this reply.  The procs in Nimble Slash were honestly just slots I didn't know where to put at the time.  I think I have made better use of them now.  

@Lockpick  That is what I thought about that proc too.   I may have been mistaken

@Sovera  I appreciate the advice on the sets.  I have DM/Bio and Claws/Rad brutes.  I'm not quite ready to start repeating sets yet.  I don't need to be able to solo +4x8 with this one.  Dual Blades is a set I've always wanted to try and I figured it would be best on a Scrapper.  

@Hew  I thought HC made some changes to the sniper attacks?   If you are "in combat" you get the quick snipe and the more +tohit you have the bigger the damage?   Is it different for Scrappers?  I took Moonbeam over Dark Blast because I thought it was the better attack.  It was really a stepping stone for Shadowmeld.

Thank you all for the replies.  If the anyone knows how to build a toon, it's the Scrapper forum.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Last Try: Level 50 Magic Scrapper

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 1: Resist Physical Damage -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), Ags-Psi/Status(3), ImpArm-ResPsi(3)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Hct-Dam%(5), TchofDth-Dam%(37), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(43)
Level 4: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7)
Level 6: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(9), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(48), Hct-Dmg(48), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Hct-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 10: Resist Elements -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(13)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(13)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 16: Unyielding -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23)
Level 20: Resist Energies -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), Rct-ResDam%(42)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Rchg(27), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Arm-Dam%(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(36)
Level 28: Invincibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29)
Level 30: Super Jump -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 35: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dmg(39), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(46), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Typhoon's Edge -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(46)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Super Speed -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 38: Quick Form 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
------------

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, florian2 said:

@Hew  I thought HC made some changes to the sniper attacks?   If you are "in combat" you get the quick snipe and the more +tohit you have the bigger the damage?   Is it different for Scrappers?  I took Moonbeam over Dark Blast because I thought it was the better attack.  It was really a stepping stone for Shadowmeld.

In general, moonbeam does a lot of damage on scrappers. There is the marksman proc that makes snipe ALWAYS instasnipe. As such, with the proc and the min tohit for max damage, you get slow snipe damage for "free". It does stupid damage with its DPA and loooooow cast time, and you don't have to be in combat to use it, since its always yellow-ringed. 🙂

1 hour ago, Lockpick said:

The Preventive Medicine Absorb proc is global, so it shouldn't matter if it is in a passive or a click, right?

Wow, I stand corrected! Thanks for the heads up. So many builds to rework. I could swear it was one of these procs who work for 120 seconds after you use a power, and I never rechecked that belief.

5 minutes ago, nihilii said:

Wow, I stand corrected! Thanks for the heads up. So many builds to rework. I could swear it was one of these procs who work for 120 seconds after you use a power, and I never rechecked that belief.

Most of them do - like the +recovery ones (Panacea, Miracle, Perf Shifter). But +Prev Medicine works regardless, which is great cuz you can throw it in a throwaway slot (like Alkaloid on /poison Cors) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, florian2 said:

I will post the build in this reply.

I like your new build a lot, florian. My one nitpick would be that Hecatomb proc is begging to be in Blinding Feint. You're going to use Ablating Strike as much as Blinding Feint with a BF -> AV attack chain, and BF has a higher base recharge so a higher proc rate. Nuke the Heca dam/rech for it (you have more than enough rech for BF->AV, so it just hurts your proc rate). AS could get another damage proc instead.

And BF ought to have 6 slots too. I would snatch the defense LoTG from CJ. Only gives you +0.6% defense, even as a +5. You'll remain comfortably above 45% S/L defense if you ++ your IOs in Invincibility, Tough Hide and Weave. Then you can throw a Touch of Death proc in there. Those two changes would bump your BF from 160 damage to 265 damage, according to Mids.

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 1

This is how I built mine. TBH I feel the it's a little boring going the whole BF->attack vitals route. My other scrappers feel more dynamic, hopping around the battlefield launching attacks that feel quicker and root you less. It could be a perception thing more than anything, I'm used to faster more fluid animations on my other characters.

On survival this build is pretty sturdy. It could do with better end management but it'll get by and incarnates can fix that completely.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

S'sss Recharge: Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Power Pool: Sorcery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(7)
Level 1: Resist Physical Damage -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(27)
Level 4: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(19)
Level 10: Resist Elements -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(11), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), RctArm-ResDam(15)
Level 12: Temp Invulnerability -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(13), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13), RctArm-ResDam(15)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Unyielding -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Rchg(29), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(31)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 22: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), RctArm-ResDam(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(25), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-ResDam%(27)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34)
Level 28: Invincibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Cyto(50)
Level 30: Resist Energies -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(31), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), RctArm-ResDam(46)
Level 32: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal(40)
Level 35: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Soul Storm -- SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(42), SprEnt-End/Rchg(42), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(42), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(43), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(43)
Level 44: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Rune of Protection -- TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Membr(50), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 38: Experimental Injection
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 50: Diamagnetic Core Flawless Interface
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 1: Quick Form
------------

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

If you aren’t set on invulnerability I’d mention trying Energy Aura as the secondary for dual blades. It is a great secondary that has a lot of build options. Main reason I am mentioning it is because my dual blades scrapper has energy aura secondary. It is outstanding. Chews through enemies very fast and is very survivable. 

I personally haven’t played invulnerability on a scrapper, so I can’t offer any insight on the secondary. However, I do like dual blades the best on scrappers.

I feel like you'd be better off using a set that doesn't really care about resistance caps for a Scrapper. Invuln seems like it would be better on a Tanker or Brute. 

Dual Blades and WIllpower synergize very well. Might have something to do with the fact that they were released at the same time and thus playtested together quite a bit. 

• 3 weeks later

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Smite -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(45)
Level 1: Deflection -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def(7), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(45)
Level 2: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 4: Shadow Maul -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(15)
Level 6: True Grit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Absorb%(17), GldArm-ResDam(46), GldArm-RechRes(46), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dam%(21), Heal-I(21)
Level 10: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 22: Phalanx Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(45)
Level 28: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(31)
Level 30: Spring Attack -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dam%(36)
Level 32: Midnight Grasp -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(39)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(42), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 41: One with the Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam(48), Ags-Psi/Status(50)
Level 44: Grant Cover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- Rct-Def/Rchg(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(33), Mrc-Rcvry+(33)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod(33), PwrTrns-+Heal(34)
Level 50: Agility Partial Core Revamp 
------------