Which Lore Incarnate to choose?

Jaytwo

So i’m pretty much working on having my

judgment and alpha slots tier 4 n hybrid as well, but i am totally stuck on which Lore incarnate’s are better than others, the rest of the incarnates are fairly easy for me to choose, up until this one haha. So if anyone has a suggestion i’d love to hear it, thank you!

EDIT- And sorry if this isn’t the “right” forum to use

JayTwo Kat/Nrg Scrapper

Popular Choices for Lore Pets:

1.)  Cimerrorans, for single target DPS.  If your AOE focused, the DPS can make a real difference on cracking AVs solo.

2.)  Polar Lights/Storm, for AOE DPS.  Polar Lights are supposedly slightly higher, but Storm doesnt cause knockback.

Im personally considering Seers - the usual, Mob-flavor of Seer casts fortitude.  If the Pet one does, having a pet that casts the Fortitude buff on you could be cool?

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Scrapper forums are always a good one to use, Scrappers are the best. What are your powersets and general playstyle and goals with this build?

Kat/Nrg i’m really wanting to pvp w him so in PvE i don’t have much attack’s in the form of AoE. I’m all single target

JayTwo Kat/Nrg Scrapper

1.)  Cimerrorans, for single target DPS.  If your AOE focused, the DPS can make a real difference on cracking AVs solo.

2.)  Polar Lights/Storm, for AOE DPS.  Polar Lights are supposedly slightly higher, but Storm doesnt cause knockback.

Im personally considering Seers - the usual, Mob-flavor of Seer casts fortitude.  If the Pet one does, having a pet that casts the Fortitude buff on you could be cool?

You might be into something with the seers bc you’re right, having that fortitude buff would be nice :D

JayTwo Kat/Nrg Scrapper

That would be REALLY nice

Im doing Storm Elementals b/c I like the look and doubling down on AOE is fun.

Next Lore Pet (after all Incarnate Slots are Lvl 4 - so ‘not soon’ will be Seers - Ill try to remember to report how they are.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

The Seer Seekers do indeed cast fortitude on you if you summon them, have confimed it with one of my own, and from Paragon Wiki  https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_Slot_Abilities

I need to get to 50 already

Running around with Fortitude on top of my soft cap defenses, AAO, and perma-hasten is pretty nuts. So yes, get to 50!

"Player has enabled god mode"

• 2 weeks later

Finally working on my lore pets now that I finished judgement and interface(for now)! How long do seers last?

All Lore pets last for five minutes, with a fifteen-minute recharge, except for T4 Radial, where the Boss pet lasts for three and a half minutes and the Support pet for five minutes, but the power has a ten-minute recharge.

(I don't know which one is the best, because I never compared them.  I just take which one seems the most thematically or visually appropriate for the character)

• 3 weeks later

Actually, a lot of the lower radial powers have 10 minute recharges and 5 minute durations, so I've been wondering if some of those could deal nice damage if you picked the "attacking support" option.

But on the flipside, it means that if you go for big groups, they could get killed by offhand aggro, and a scrapper has no way beyond destiny to really protect them (either Rebirth to recover them, or Barrier to make sure they don't get hit)

I like the Seers, fortitude is awesome. That being said, since I have all of my sets I'm not sure how helpful it actually is for most of the stuff I do. Unless I'm trying to solo an AV I'm not so sure the buff is more useful than perhaps taking a higher damage pet.

It seems like there would be a better choice, like Rikti with Accelerated Metabolism, or Phantoms with Adrenalin Boost, and both do more Damage than Seers.  Carnival is similar with Forge, but the Dark Ring Mistress is better than the Augur.

Whatever you do, don't take Radial Storm Elementals.  Or any of them with the Monsoon Elemental.  They like to follow close and the Monsoon has permanent Hurricane.  I shouldn't need to explain how much fun that is for melee.

I like the Seers, fortitude is awesome. That being said, since I have all of my sets I'm not sure how helpful it actually is for most of the stuff I do. Unless I'm trying to solo an AV I'm not so sure the buff is more useful than perhaps taking a higher damage pet.

It seems like there would be a better choice, like Rikti with Accelerated Metabolism, or Phantoms with Adrenalin Boost, and both do more Damage than Seers.  Carnival is similar with Forge, but the Dark Ring Mistress is better than the Augur.

Agreed. Fortitude just doesn't do much for my elec/sd. Someone asked a month or so ago if Seers keep fortitude on the player and since I hadn't thought about what Lore pet I wanted I tried it out to see.

If you want a good support lore pet look into the Knives of Vengeance Radial that the added with I24

It cast 2 buffs.

Guardmanship has

+400% recovery rate for 1m15s

+250% regeneration

+30% dmg

additional Rallying Cry

+20% to hit for 30s

+30% dmg

+8 protection vs stun/sleep/immobilize/hold/confuse/fear/knockback/repel/teleport

+100% resistance to recharge and lots of other stuff