Incoming Trick Arrow buffs - This is not a drill!

Vanden

On 10/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, Carnifax said:

Acid arrow seems weird now. Not being able to stack Disruptions now kind of sucks too (Tar patch & Freezing Rain can stack)

Yes, but OMG, Flash Arrow is the bomb now. It has 32% -toHit.

I can stand in the middle of 4x8 council and take the alpha while layer on the debuffs.

This is with max defense of 23%. The only downside is that all the powers are useful. Builds will be tight.

I have been running an TA/elec on beta server.

I can easily solo 4x8 council, 2x8 anything but maybe carnies, 3x8 CoTs. Arachnos at 3-4x8 are coin flip, depends a lot on the mob variety.

That brings up the question, what can people solo with TA now?

On 10/27/2020 at 1:49 PM, KaizenSoze said:

Update, TA/Ice is even nastier. So much AOE with slows so hard that even council wolves have a hard time escaping.

Oh lord, I remember "tanking" for a full team on a TF with ice back in the day... gonna be super good at it now. 

Hey, when that goes live I will finally be able to beat Nosferatu with my TA/Sonic. 😄

• 2 weeks later

I already have a 50+ Ill/TA with perma Phantom Army and capped Ranged defence... I am excited for the changes!  He's already a beast, a tank and near impossible to kill... and after the buffs it's only going to be better!  I'm ok with only needing to use one power for -res now, and I'll drop Acid Arrow and add Flash Arrow. With Phantom Army doing all the work, I don't care much about -to-hit, but at least it will help teammates out. 

Also thinking about a TA/Sonic defender.... but worried about mitigation while I slice them all down. Perhaps Flash Arrow, glue arrow and oil slick will be enough? Damage dealing would be awesome on a TA/Sonic I think. More than Rad/Sonic thanks to Oil Slick.

Edited by Lascherr

I think I have found the TA proc monster. Pair it with Dual Pistols and boom.

The -def debuff plus tactics solve any accuracy issues.

Then you can max slot any DP attack for procs.

Can solo 4x6 Carnies and Arachnos, yes 6. 4x8 get you two bosses which can be brutal.

Debuffs + Oil Slick Arrow + Fire ammo + Hail of Bullets = lots of dead mobs fast

On 11/10/2020 at 9:40 AM, Lascherr said:

Also thinking about a TA/Sonic defender.... but worried about mitigation while I slice them all down. Perhaps Flash Arrow, glue arrow and oil slick will be enough? Damage dealing would be awesome on a TA/Sonic I think. More than Rad/Sonic thanks to Oil Slick.

Flash Arrow and Poison Gas Arrow handle the mitigation very nicely. They recharge fast enough that you can reapply as needed.

I can stand in the middle of a spawn and fire away at 4x8 council.

4 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

Can solo 4x6 Carnies and Arachnos, yes 6. 4x8 get you two bosses which can be brutal.

Debuffs + Oil Slick Arrow + Fire ammo + Hail of Bullets = lots of dead mobs fast

One good thing about the new Acid Arrow. It's an utter proc monster power now, it'll take 6 and it's now got a decent aoe.

I was trying it on beta and it was reasonably reliable at lighting oil slick with Bombardment or Posi proccing

8 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

Redraw is handled with no-redraw option, or is it painful swapping from pistols to arrows/bow and back?

I figured a picture(s) is worth a thousand words. Here is my TA/DP defender wiping out a spawn of 4x8 council in around a min. Including one boss.

You can tell from the timestamps in the chat widow. I didn't even use Destiny, Judgement, or Hybrid Assault.

Obviously, there is variation, but I would say it took more than 90-120 second to swipe council group out. Depends a lot on runners.

screenshot_201116-10-55-32.thumb.jpg.c72a48910e67ffbdb6f856f0c5ae3814.jpg

screenshot_201116-10-56-23.thumb.jpg.863e3e868db5f29197c5a88b7ec692d1.jpg

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ankhammon said:

Gonna be so many TA chars out there... I'm gonna lose my feeling of being all unique. 😄

I just made one today in fact!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

19 hours ago, Ankhammon said:

Gonna be so many TA chars out there... I'm gonna lose my feeling of being all unique. 😄

It'll be like when Elec Affinity dropped. 

But less distractingly zappy, with any luck. When EA dropped I felt like I was being shot constantly for about 4 weeks til people moved on. 

I personally reserve the right to jump on this bandwagon since I was flying the flag for Grav/TA back in Issue 10. When the bandwagon was a plank on a pair of roller skates and we had to make do. 

Edited by Carnifax
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carnifax said:

But less distractingly zappy, with any luck. When EA dropped I felt like I was being shot constantly for about 4 weeks til people moved on.

Come on, it had to be at least a bit amusing when 2-3 EA characters were zapping each other by Lady Liberty. All of the zapping with all of the other characters around could probably have replaced the Terra Volta reactor 😆

I kinda wonder why don't they just do that. The Freakshow keep attacking TV? Some Vigilante group should set a trap for them, catch like 50-100 inside there, use a Force Fielder to keep them in place, and then have a few EA characters on a rotating basis keep them all permanently electrocuted for the Greater Good. We could replace a leaky radioactive reactor with leaky over-staticked cyberpunk walking, talking, complaining, batteries.

"H3y m@n, s+0p z@pp!n6 u$ !!!"  "N0+ c00|  !!!"

Edited by Coyote
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let me add a little more context to why TA is great now. And temper the hype a tiny bit.

All the damage potential is there in TA right now. The new stuff doesn't really add more.

What is make is so great now is damage mitigation. Defenders get the highest -tohit and -damage modifiers.

I was able to get flash arrow -toHit with slotting and incarnate up to -35%, half of which is not resistible. On power that does not aggro, end cheap, and recharges in 15 seconds.

PSA provides 25% un-resistible -damage with a cap of 50%. And can be made perma easily.

To me, this is the core improvement. And cheap to achieve at low levels.

Now for a bit of reality. You will not be wiping 4x8 mobs until you have spent significant influence on procs. Most of your damage is Dual Pistols and Oil Slick Arrow.

A lower damage, but still good combo and much cheaper is TA/Ice.

Mobs that have serious def debuff will eat you alive. See Arachnos.

EMP is not a substitute for mezz protection. See Carnies or a lot of mobs in Dark Astoria.

You will be a great asset to any team. Especially at low levels.

Here a example TA/DP build with only IOs to give you a starting place.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Trick Arrow
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- ToHitDeb-I(A), ToHitDeb-I(3), ToHitDeb-I(3), RechRdx-I(5)
Level 1: Pistols -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(5), Dmg-I(7), Dmg-I(7)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(9), Dmg-I(9), Dmg-I(11)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 8: Ice Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 10: Swap Ammo
Level 12: Poison Gas Arrow -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(13), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 14: Acid Arrow -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(17), Dmg-I(17), Dmg-I(19)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Stealth -- EndRdx-I(A), DefBuff-I(21)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- Dmg-I(A), Dmg-I(27), Dmg-I(27), RechRdx-I(29), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(31), Dmg-I(31), Dmg-I(31)
Level 30: Tough -- EndRdx-I(A), ResDam-I(33), ResDam-I(33), ResDam-I(33)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(36), Dmg-I(36), Dmg-I(36)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- Acc-I(A), Dmg-I(39), Dmg-I(39), Dmg-I(39)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- EndRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42), RechRdx-I(42), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 44: Weave -- EndRdx-I(A), DefBuff-I(45), DefBuff-I(45), DefBuff-I(45)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- EndRdx-I(A), DefBuff-I(48), DefBuff-I(48), DefBuff-I(48)
Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A), ToHit-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(11), EndMod-I(13)
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition
------------

Edited by KaizenSoze

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 AM, KaizenSoze said:

Mobs that have serious def debuff will eat you alive. See Arachnos.

Turn on your chem rounds, pop a bf and laugh at the damage them Arachnos fools are doing...

Seriously, the alpha will be debuffed by 75% on the -Dam and max out at 87.5% -Dam for a few seconds before settling in at a comfy 62.5% while you off (I mean arrest) the group.

On top of any resistances that you got and you should do fine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ankhammon said:

Turn on your chem rounds, pop a bf and laugh at the damage them Arachnos fools are doing...

Seriously, the alpha will be debuffed by 75% on the -Dam and max out at 87.5% -Dam for a few seconds before settling in at a comfy 62.5% while you off (I mean arrest) the group.

On top of any resistances that you got and you should do fine.

Thank you for that tip. That did make Arachnos much easier to deal with. Though if there enough banes, especially a bane boss, it's gets dicey. Those crits are nasty even with -dam.

Now, if I can figure out Carnies on this build.

Can't wait for the patch to drop.

Edit: I was already using break frees. The -dam helped a lot in surviving the bosses.

Edited by KaizenSoze

5 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

Thank you for that tip. That did make Arachnos much easier to deal with. Though if there enough banes, especially a bane boss, it's gets dicey. Those crits are nasty even with -dam.

Now, if I can figure out Carnies on this build.

Can't wait for the patch to drop.

Edit: I was already using break frees. The -dam helped a lot in surviving the bosses.

What's your rotation for Arachnos?

Banes are always a pain. 🙂

It's been a while so I don't remember, do they fall with OSA?

You could try putting a lockdown hold proc into ice arrow and see if that's enough for em.

Another thought would be new Glue Arrow and ice arrow... should do decent work on their recharge.

Looking at your power choices I think you are maybe focusing too much on the whole on/off switch that is defense. You might be better off if you go a different route. With resistances you can be looking at going well over your cap when you include the -Dam numbers compared to a tank (but sans the HP).

I went ahead and put together a potential build that I would try for an example of a different way of looking at the combo. I say, embrace the occasional faceplant, but not the trip to the hospital.

Level 50 Magic Defender
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(3), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(3), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(5)
Level 1: Pistols -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- ImpSwf-Rng/Slow(A), ImpSwf-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(7)
Level 6: Ice Arrow -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(9), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(11), GldNet-Dam%(11), GldNet-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(19), NrnSht-Dam%(19)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- FrtHyp-Plct%(A), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(9), FrtHyp-Sleep(43), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(43)
Level 12: Acid Arrow -- ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(13), PstBls-Dam%(13), JvlVll-Dam%(15), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(23), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(36), PstBls-Dam%(36)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- Apc-Dam%(A), GldJvl-Dam%(21), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(21), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(23), GldNet-Dam%(42), RopADop-Acc/Stun(42)
Level 22: Aid Other -- RgnTss-Regen+(A)
Level 24: Aid Self -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(27), PstBls-Dam%(27), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), Apc-Dmg(29), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(29), ShlBrk-%Dam(31), ImpSwf-Dam%(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dam%(37), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(37), ImpSwf-Dam%(40)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Erd-%Dam(40), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 41: Consume -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(46), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(45), GldArm-ResDam(45), GldArm-End/Res(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 47: Rise of the Phoenix -- Arm-Dam%(A), Erd-%Dam(48), Arm-Dmg(48), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-%Dam(50), ScrDrv-Dam%(50)
Level 49: Field Medic -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(7)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
------------

Edited by Ankhammon
Edited for crappy grammar un'stuff.

Bane are actually pretty weak to KD. I don't think any Arachnos can stand up consistently in OSA.

The problem is that once OSA has expired at 4x8 there are always 2 bosses left and they have usually scattered.

Retreating around corner is an option, but then you might leave the EMP field. It's tricky, but it's a good problem to have. 🙂

Looking at build. I don't think you have enough defense. If you go against high accuracy or defense debuffing mobs in can get ugly.

Tarantula Mistresses at 4x8 can hit you with a -33% def debuff. Crab soliders, -7.5%. Also, given the level difference 51 vs 54 mob you're only getting 20% -tohit.

Carnies also have some incredibly nasty debuffs.

My current build:

Spoiler

SpecOps Pixie: Level 50 Natural Defender
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(23), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(25), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SphIns-%ToHit(43)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(3), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg(5), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 12: Ice Arrow -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Dam%(13), GldNet-Dam%(13), NrnSht-Dam%(15), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(15), ImpSwf-Dam%(23)
Level 14: Acid Arrow -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25), AchHee-ResDeb%(34), Ann-ResDeb%(34)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), Bmbdmt-Dam(17), Ann-ResDeb%(19), ImpSwf-Dam%(19), ExpStr-Dam%(21)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 22: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(33)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), TchofLadG-%Dam(29), ShlBrk-%Dam(31), ExpStr-Dam%(31), Thn-Acc/Dmg(31)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(45)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- Lck-%Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Hold(48), Lck-Acc/Rchg(50), Lck-Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(36), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(36), ImpSwf-Dam%(36), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Bmbdmt-Dam(37)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Erd-%Dam(39), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), ExpStr-Dam%(40), ImpSwf-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(43), Rct-Def(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 44: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(34), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(37), Mrc-Rcvry+(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A), SynSck-EndMod(42), PrfShf-End%(42), PrfShf-EndMod(48)
------------

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

Bane are actually pretty weak to KD. I don't think any Arachnos can stand up consistently in OSA.

The problem is that once OSA has expired at 4x8 there are always 2 bosses left and they have usually scattered.

Retreating around corner is an option, but then you might leave the EMP field. It's tricky, but it's a good problem to have. 🙂

Looking at build. I don't think you have enough defense. If you go against high accuracy or defense debuffing mobs in can get ugly.

Tarantula Mistresses at 4x8 can hit you with a -33% def debuff. Crab soliders, -7.5%. Also, given the level difference 51 vs 54 mob you're only getting 20% -tohit.

Carnies also have some incredibly nasty debuffs.

Yeah, I get that I got crap for personal D on my build. Just remember mine is only Theorycraft based on my TA/Sonic mostly.

Here's my thoughts on my version though.

1. flash arrow + stealth proc should be near invis and as such always leads into the battle. For me the ability to get into position is almost as important as the debuffs here.

2. PGA while jumping into the group will debuff and it has a ~90% pacify proc in it so still no appreciable noticing.

3. Disruption arrow, no damage and still no notice.

4. OSA (if available). now you got a few seconds to play with softening up the boss (~860 pts of damage for one rotation) of as most things will be flopping and as such there is no alpha to speak of. You can also add in Glue Arrow or any controls/debuffs you care to add. I've got a semi solid rotation that includes a hold and a stun.

5. followed by Bullet Rain (lighting mobs on fire), HoB, Acid Arrow, Consume and Bullet Rain. Alpha is mostly absorbed with HoB added providing ~26% ranged D along with the ~20% -tohit reaching the projected 45% glory situation.

Total aoe damage is sitting at ~1300 to 1500 depending on if a baddie got hit in the Acid Arrow radius.

None of those calculations include debuffs like -res or extra -Dam in single target chem rounds in em.

Hopefully that would be enough to take out the group. Finish up with some self healing and move on to the next group.

Note: I didn't include EMP arrow in the routation mostly cuz I don't know how it's gonna react in my normal routine yet. It may be the alternate for OSA or if it takes enough time to kill the group it may be the option to throw after HoB to get some extra protection when OSA is down.

If all that fails, I don't care cuz I 6 slotted RotP and will take em with me. Mag 4 stun to go with the rez that tops it off at about 1k of damage.

Edited by Ankhammon