I want a Carnival of War/Light/Vengeance/Darkness TF

KaizenSoze

I know it's Carnies, but considering they have been around since issue 1.

It's a shame they never got a TF, SF, or even an ITF. 

Carnival of Darkness are one of my favorite villain groups, but I wouldn't want a TF composed of just them. 

There are some many different types of carnies and lore now.

I'm sure a couple of story arc like what's on the beta server could be created.

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

Shadows. The primal earth group is the carnival of shadows.

Mayhaps even the Primal Carnival could be subject to splintering factions? 😉 Maybe some who don't agree with The Primal Signorina Devore's ruthlessness? 🙂

7 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

It's a shame they never got a TF, SF, or even an ITF.

ITF stands for Imperious Task Force, Imperious being the previous vessel of the powers of Zeus in the Cimeroran timeline, whose successor later became Marcus Cole/Statesman

As for The Carnival of Darkness, Well... I wouldn't be surprised if an SG already exists with that name 😉

Edited by Panthonca7034
Adding additional clarification

3 hours ago, Panthonca7034 said:

Mayhaps even the Primal Carnival could be subject to splintering factions? 😉 Maybe some who don't agree with The Primal Signorina Devore's ruthlessness? 🙂

Considering how she controls them it's not like (a) she wouldn't be aware of a faction forming and (b) crushing it.  So a faction would have to be retconned into the Lore from before she took up the mask, if that's even doable.

3 hours ago, Panthonca7034 said:

Imperious being the previous vessel of the powers of Zeus in the Cimeroran timeline, whose successor later became Marcus Cole/Statesman

Do we know what happened to Imperious?  There's a future Cimeroran adventure perhaps.  Outside of the events of "Who Will Die" it was assumed that Statesman was effectively immortal, positing a similar fate for Imperious...what happened to him? 

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

With Praetorian refugees fleeing to Primal Earth (presumably including some of the Carnival of Light), maybe we could get a "Clash of the Carnivals" TF/SF or something....

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

2 minutes ago, Zeraphia said:

Praetorian Task Forces would be excellent!

As long as they're started out of First Ward or Night Ward!  If you have a TF/SF in Nova to Imperial there's a very present danger of outlevelling your content, and to be honest if you're starting in Gold then that's probably why you're there.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

1 minute ago, Darmian said:

As long as they're started out of First Ward or Night Ward!  If you have a TF/SF in Nova to Imperial there's a very present danger of outlevelling your content, and to be honest if you're starting in Gold then that's probably why you're there.

Was thinking more it took place in those areas, specifically NW/FW but really anywhere and you could exemp down at any level (sort of like Lady Grey's RWZ TF) where it is co-op.

Don't see any problem, you can make it in AE & then run anytime.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

See, my fellow Goldside enthusiasts? 😄 This is PROOF that Goldside NEEDETH... NO... DESERVETH much love 💖

23 hours ago, Darmian said:

Considering how she controls them it's not like (a) she wouldn't be aware of a faction forming and (b) crushing it.  So a faction would have to be retconned into the Lore from before she took up the mask, if that's even doable.

I am absolutely sure that her power can be broken and has limits, if you take Crow for example (Crow from the Crusader arc at level 15), he was able to conceal his true motives from the Praetorian Vanessa Devore, and I'm sure that there is a possibility for factions to emerge under the right circumstances *cough* Pandora's Box *cough* Talons of Vengeance *Cough* 😉

Edited by Panthonca7034
Consolidating posts

12 minutes ago, Panthonca7034 said:

See, my fellow Goldside enthusiasts? 😄 This is PROOF that Goldside NEEDETH... NO... DESERVETH much love 💖

I am absolutely sure that her power can be broken and has limits, if you take Crow for example (Crow from the Crusader arc at level 15), he was able to conceal his true motives from the Praetorian Vanessa Devore, and I'm sure that there is a possibility for factions to emerge under the right circumstances *cough* Pandora's Box *cough* Talons of Vengeance *Cough* 😉

Praetorian De Vore also had to contend with Tilman's entire Seer network looking for her so Crow COULD slip beneath the radar I think. Primal De Vore does not have that problem.